Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that outfit reel... I'm sorry but why the F doss she dress like an old lady?! She has no idea how to put an outfit together. Everything is unflattering & dated on her!! I'm 38 & wouldn't wear the tit she does

Reactions: 10
She’s in Majorca??? With the girls or just Lee? Did Lee ever go back to work? I’m so confused!

Reactions: 1
I think what she's doing is going on a girls holiday and then Lee and the inconveniences will fly out at the end and join her for 5 days.

As far as I know Lee hasn't gone back. He'll have another month off I guess as he'll have his 3 weeks off
---
#quality over quantity my backside

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think what she's doing is going on a girls holiday and then Lee and the inconveniences will fly out at the end and join her for 5 days.

As far as I know Lee hasn't gone back. He'll have another month off I guess as he'll have his 3 weeks off
---
#quality over quantity my backside
what and take them out of school AGAIN after they just had two week break. Surely not 🙄

• Wow
What about the poor girls excitement for Harry Potter world? Typical beggy getting what she wants as always

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she is saying that to fly back from Morzine, their summer holiday, that they were going to fly to London instead and stay there for 3 nights but now it is cheaper to fly and stay in Majorca for 5 nights at the end of the Morzine holiday? Or are they not going to Morzine now? No way can it be cheaper to have 5 nights in Majorca than a flight from there.

How much leave does he get? She claimed at the beginning of the year he had no hols in school holidays this year (sorted by sick leave for Easter) and it would be a visit to Yorkshire..now its a European tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is saying that to fly back from Morzine, their summer holiday, that they were going to fly to London instead and stay there for 3 nights but now it is cheaper to fly and stay in Majorca for 5 nights at the end of the Morzine holiday?
That’s what she’s saying.. so in other words she wants a 2 week holiday in the sun not one and has spat her dummy out and Lee has rolled over and agreed

As for not having time off during the holidays she’s speaking out her ass he works a 2 on 3 off.. the schools are off from July 6th-August 21st he’s definitely at home during that time

Reactions: 14
What about the poor girls excitement for Harry Potter world? Typical beggy getting what she wants as always
Unfortunately, her getting sun on her bones is much more important than the girls actually having fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately, her getting sun on her bones is much more important than the girls actually having fun.
100% I love Majorca it’s my go to destination fail safe with the kids but you just know she won’t take them to Kathmandu, Palma aquarium, Water park or anything fun like that. She’ll be staying in some obscure part of the island away from anything fun

Reactions: 6
100% I love Majorca it’s my go to destination fail safe with the kids but you just know she won’t take them to Kathmandu, Palma aquarium, Water park or anything fun like that. She’ll be staying in some obscure part of the island away from anything fun
Of course not, we have seen enough of her holidays to know it is about her sunbathing, rather than day trips for them to do fun things. Most people's children would have the best time, but she needs to only lay in the sun reading her book.

Reactions: 7
I just honestly can’t imagine going through life fully able bodied and not working a day in my life. I got my first job at 16 working 3 shifts in Tesco which I carried on doing until I went to university. While at Uni I did bar work and came home to work in a Nursery in the holidays. After I qualified I went into a teaching role which later led to working for the local authority social services team. When I had my first child I started my business when he started nursery and juggled that with being home with my second. It’s taken 7 years to build my business up and the other day my 9 year old said ‘mum when I’m older I want to work with animals like you’ and my heart just burst that only has she seen what I do, how much I love it and how much work has gone into it but she’s inspired by what I’ve done and proud and that means so much.
Sorry for jumping in, I haven’t been on her thread for a long time.
But this is one thing that really annoys me about her.
She’s so lucky to be healthy, and able to work, she probably would have the money or has at some point had the money from family to start her own business (she wouldn’t have had to work too much for it)
But she doesn’t. She lives a life that so many disabled and chronically ill people get annoyed at because she really has no idea of her privilege. Being ill and unable to work long term is pretty soul destroying, it takes a long time to come to terms with. And even when you think you have accepted it. You feel like a drain on society. Especially because people are fed those kinds of things in the media and by the government. I worked till I couldn’t, and then I volunteered and always thought at least that would be an option.

I need to catch up on what’s been happening with her. I stopped bothering. I saw some of the comments on the evening express though. She really did get off lightly, thanks to Vav!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at my plants Lee.. look how hard I work while your offshore.. look what I grew.. she’s like a child

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's duck all wrong with him. They probably went to the gym together. Binny is still in her gym clothes 🤮 stinky mere

• Sick
The stuff about Majorca just makes no sense. I don’t see where Morzine come into it? Are they now not going there at all and just going to Majorca for 5 days as their summer holiday?

Reactions: 4
Been lurking on this thread for a while as Binny appeared on my instagram - I don’t really follow influencers but had a look at hers when I realised she lives near me. Glad I found this thread to open my eyes to what she’s like and has been up to before.

Can’t understand why she’s asking for restaurant recommendations - I’ve only lived here for a year and I could name 2 dozen lovely cafes and restaurants locally that we’ve visited. Nothing a quick look on Facebook or Tripadvisor wouldn’t tell you 🙄

I’m guessing Lee’s back has healed itself as he was back down the gym on Monday. It’s making my workouts much more exciting each week to see if I spot either of them in the wild 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.