Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff about Majorca just makes no sense. I don’t see where Morzine come into it? Are they now not going there at all and just going to Majorca for 5 days as their summer holiday?
I'm also confused. Is she having 2 separate holidays in Majorca? Was she always going on her girls trip to Majorca, straight after her family chalet holiday? 🥴

I'm also confused. Is she having 2 separate holidays in Majorca? Was she always going on her girls trip to Majorca, straight after her family chalet holiday? 🥴

I think she’s going to Majorca with her friends soonish.

Then in the summer her and Lee and the kids are going to Morzine with other friends. And flying home via 5 nights in Majorca.

…She’s hardly ever away, and she really needs a break, so understandable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s going to Majorca with her friends soonish.

Then in the summer her and Lee and the kids are going to Morzine with other friends. And flying home via 5 nights in Majorca.

…She’s hardly ever away, and she really needs a break, so understandable.
She's also doing quality over quantity holidays this year too....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at my plants Lee.. look how hard I work while your offshore.. look what I grew.. she’s like a child
Pathetic little saplings, rather like the person tending them. 🙄
---
So was today's wee coffee date a freebie after the begging? Looks like it. #Hashtaggedtofuck.

I can't be bothered trying to work out the holiday jibberish, it's tiresome. 💤😴

She's uploading today with a face that has a smug cherry on top. 🍒 And that dog on the new sofa has raged me. She doesn't give a rats arse for anything other than herself.

"sicknote" for boy wonder, love it. 🤣

Reactions: 8
What about the poor girls excitement for Harry Potter world? Typical beggy getting what she wants as always
They can’t afford to take the kids to London. We’ve done a weekend, and even without the HP studios etc and Tesco meal deal for lunch etc it was extortionate - a week in the sun would have been much cheaper. Better to brag about multiple holidays than expose your kids to a bit of culture, history and excitement of a city 🙄

Reactions: 14
They can’t afford to take the kids to London. We’ve done a weekend, and even without the HP studios etc and Tesco meal deal for lunch etc it was extortionate - a week in the sun would have been much cheaper. Better to brag about multiple holidays than expose your kids to a bit of culture, history and excitement of a city 🙄
Incredibly selfish isn't it? Holiday adventures will just be a blur of buffets, beaches for those kids. What do you expect from two thicko parents that lead insular lives though? Something not adding up about this holiday update? Surely the girls trip flights would have been booked by now? She should have just flown back to a London, met sicknote and the girls there.

Reactions: 11
Beggy doesn't care about the kids' and what THEY want form a holiday. Its ALL about her need- sun and lounging by the pool and drinking cocktails.

Doesn't give a duck whether the kids are entertained or not. That's what Lee is for.

Reactions: 10
She's lost 1lb, absolutely pathetic! For someone who has a lot of time on her hands, what a loser!

How's that back holding up sicknote? Must be better if he can go to the gym and sit on rock hard wooden chairs on coffee dates 🤔🤔

Reactions: 18
Wonder if sicknotes back got busted when Binny McChinny had a couple of Aperol Spritz too many with the chums and came home and started bouncing on the pencil of pleasure and his puny ginger body just gave way with the weight?

maybe not, maybe I should stop going out on Thursdays after work…..

• Haha
  • Sick
The stuff about Majorca just makes no sense. I don’t see where Morzine come into it? Are they now not going there at all and just going to Majorca for 5 days as their summer holiday?
She is saying that she already has a girls trip to Majorca. Then in the summer as a family they are going to Morzine for summer hol. At the end of that trip, instead of flying home they are going to fly to Majorca for 5 days.

Reactions: 2
Been lurking on this thread for a while as Binny appeared on my instagram - I don’t really follow influencers but had a look at hers when I realised she lives near me. Glad I found this thread to open my eyes to what she’s like and has been up to before.

Can’t understand why she’s asking for restaurant recommendations - I’ve only lived here for a year and I could name 2 dozen lovely cafes and restaurants locally that we’ve visited. Nothing a quick look on Facebook or Tripadvisor wouldn’t tell you 🙄

I’m guessing Lee’s back has healed itself as he was back down the gym on Monday. It’s making my workouts much more exciting each week to see if I spot either of them in the wild 👀
when a local tattler pops up I instantly want to befriend you and go for coffee 😬🤣🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is saying that she already has a girls trip to Majorca. Then in the summer as a family they are going to Morzine for summer hol. At the end of that trip, instead of flying home they are going to fly to Majorca for 5 days.
And according to her it is cheaper to go to Majorca for 5 days than fly straight home from Morzine which is Geneva I guess. 🧐

Reactions: 7
I thibk
And according to her it is cheaper to go to Majorca for 5 days than fly straight home from Morzine which is Geneva I guess. 🧐
Excellent point. Flight to Majorca, accommodation, flights back to Scotland are no way cheaper!! She’s so full of tit and such a bleeping show off.

I have no idea how they afford it all on one salary, we have one income (I’m doing a degree) and we’d never afford anything like their lifestyle. I think our income and mortgage would be similar (live in London where houses that cost that what theirs did are normal :rolleyes:) and we can’t afford the clothes, lifestyle, cars and holidays she has. If she shared her financial magic trick she’d probably gain some followers!!!

Reactions: 10
I thibk

Excellent point. Flight to Majorca, accommodation, flights back to Scotland are no way cheaper!! She’s so full of tit and such a bleeping show off.

I have no idea how they afford it all on one salary, we have one income (I’m doing a degree) and we’d never afford anything like their lifestyle. I think our income and mortgage would be similar (live in London where houses that cost that what theirs did are normal :rolleyes:) and we can’t afford the clothes, lifestyle, cars and holidays she has. If she shared her financial magic trick she’d probably gain some followers!!!
I imagine a lot is on credit card - & car on finance or lease.

Reactions: 9
I thibk

Selling the birth of your child £££
Selling your children’s privacy £££
Not heating your home and wearing ALL your clothes instead £££
not spending any money on food ££&
being a professional beggar £££