Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's lying and it's really zero weight she's lost.

Ah I was getting mixed up with her girlz trip to Majorca. There was no way she was ever going to London, you can't penny pinch nor sit around being a lazy cow there.

Reactions: 2
The holiday chat is mind numbingly boring and in her hurry to 'boast post' her ramblings make absolutely no sense. It's all for 'look at me' and is quite frankly, pathetic.

She's going to alienate every last follower she has as she's just making herself look a bigger and bigger cock if that was even possible.

Binny really brings nothing to the table nowadays, even tattlers are giving up on her. 😂

Reactions: 17
Her duracell bunny batteries must have run out after the hyper hurried posts yesterday. But never fear guys - she's uploaded a new tik tok profile photo. 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her tik tok views are only marginally better than her Instagram ones which were pretty much non existent to start with

Reactions: 3
Her tik tok views are only marginally better than her Instagram ones which were pretty much non existent to start with
She has no hope on tik tok with the crap content and inane drivel she posts. She'll get eaten by sharks, they can be vicious on there and in tik tok threads here. She's a fool as all she'll do is attract attention that she really doesn't want. She thinks her 15 fat bastard trolls are bad, she'll find they are pussy cats in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what happens when you’re trying to keep up with your “friends” from the gym 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has been quiet so hiding something, Lee's back must be so (so) sore.

No doubt she'll come bouncing back with a 'we've booked a holiday, ordered a log burner, getting a fitted bedroom, got a new car kind of shizzle.

She's as predictable as the tide and stinks like a sewage pipe into the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she seriously said she bought a £1.99 candlestick in the charity shop and 'she rounded it up' by a penny so it cost her £2? 😳 Is she for bleeping real that she's said it as if it's an incredible gesture? The fact that this muppet even mentioned it says a lot about her.

Happy half way to 70 birthday Binny! Swapped the spa robes for the look of Damart nowadays I see.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25