Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being able bodied and having NEVER worked!
Exactly…but she makes it clear that working is beneath her & her ‘chums’.
I had to have 6+ weeks off work after an emergency hysterectomy & I felt guilty that I wasn’t able to contribute towards our household during that time as I had always worked. I think that’s why she triggers me so much because I physically couldn’t work…& she is more than capable but won’t leaving all the financial burden on Lee. Binny is just a bone-idle scrounger!
Sorry…rant over. 🤍

Reactions: 12
Now looking for local restaurant recommendations - also known as trying to blag freebies. So obvious!

What a tit tit life she leads. All whilst grinning her smug "I'm better than you" grin.

She has NO clue about what a fulfilling life is! God her posts are so bad and dull. As for the hatred of her own kids. That is just plain sad.

Though I have thought about this. Can you imagine working with her. That would be bloody awful. She would have to be told! Maybe she should stick at being a tit influencer. It allows me to marvel at how awfully bad she is at influencing!

Reactions: 14
I laugh at these 'Mummy vloggers/bloggers. Who only came about from exploiting their kids. And the best bit is none of them can be arsed with them. KDIL is the WORST the way she speaks about her kids, her and her withered mate Eames. Beggy has gone from excitedly giving birth live on channel mum, to needing a debrief when the poor kid has gone back to school. I don't know why some people have kids when they are clearly nothing but a hindrance.

Reactions: 12
The way she acts as though everything and everyone is beneath her and then poses in front of her camera which she has set up in cheap primark clothing to make some money. The irony is totally lost on her. She wants so desperately to be wealthy, in my experience those who claim they’re wealthy aren’t.

Reactions: 27
I think cases like Ruby Franke make people realise that what people are willing to show on camera is the thin end of the wedge

Reactions: 7
Now looking for local restaurant recommendations - also known as trying to blag freebies. So obvious!

What a tit tit life she leads. All whilst grinning her smug "I'm better than you" grin.

She has NO clue about what a fulfilling life is! God her posts are so bad and dull. As for the hatred of her own kids. That is just plain sad.

Though I have thought about this. Can you imagine working with her. That would be bloody awful. She would have to be told! Maybe she should stick at being a tit influencer. It allows me to marvel at how awfully bad she is at influencing!
You would have thought with all her chums being non working people they would be dining out a lot. Surely she should be influencing local folk where to go (or not)

• Haha
Obviously it’s a terrible time and it’s having a huge impact on everything…but I wish that storm in Dubai had hit while they were there, that would’ve wiped the smirk of her face!

She hasn’t done anything for Meldrum House for a while. Fun fact - a weekend there was given away as a prize on Topping Point today. Maybe they’ve gone down that route for advertising rather than chucking freebies at Incompetent Meldrum

Reactions: 9
Why does she need recommendations for places to eat where she lives, surely she knows all the places? Just beyond lazy or most likely on the beg. Isn't it her birthday soon?

Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s aspirational but she’s just making a fool of herself. Lazy, fat, unemployed Binny.

Reactions: 8
Why does she need recommendations for places to eat where she lives, surely she knows all the places? Just beyond lazy or most likely on the beg. Isn't it her birthday soon?
Oh jeez, they need to stay away from gifted Binny Birthdays after the last disaster with the fake surprise and lift gate trip. 🙈

• Haha
Imagine being able bodied and having NEVER worked!
Yup. This blows my mind. She literally has zero life experience. Such a pathetic existence.
You’d think if she’s never worked she would entirely throw herself into being a mother seeing as that’s her ‘job’ but she even resents that. She will never ever be happy.

Reactions: 9
I know I’ve said it before, but she really fits look like a retired 60 something. I can’t put my finger on it - I think it’s her body shape and hair? She should really save her money and see a stylist as every outfit is so wrong!

Reactions: 16
I just honestly can’t imagine going through life fully able bodied and not working a day in my life. I got my first job at 16 working 3 shifts in Tesco which I carried on doing until I went to university. While at Uni I did bar work and came home to work in a Nursery in the holidays. After I qualified I went into a teaching role which later led to working for the local authority social services team. When I had my first child I started my business when he started nursery and juggled that with being home with my second. It’s taken 7 years to build my business up and the other day my 9 year old said ‘mum when I’m older I want to work with animals like you’ and my heart just burst that only has she seen what I do, how much I love it and how much work has gone into it but she’s inspired by what I’ve done and proud and that means so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's not the top that makes you look frumpy Binny😂
Oh my god I think this is one of the worst outfits yet 🤢 the top looks awful on her, and don't get me started on the horrendous sandals. Whatever that is she throws over her shoulders at the end she should have thrown out of Nappy Window instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t half love herself gazing into the camera in that carrier bag top bowfin
I don’t know who would look good in that top. The elastic placings are making me feel comfortable without even having it on.
I don’t think the knock off Chanel bunny macdougall jacket works with it either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.