Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who would look good in that top. The elastic placings are making me feel comfortable without even having it on.
I don’t think the knock off Chanel bunny macdougall jacket works with it either.
Bunny sure wore it better than Binny! Imagine taking Binny home to meet mother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can't imagine going through my adult life, recording myself in an outfit that I know myself looks terrible, post it on the Internet and ask for opinions..... This is not content. The attention seeking is depressing

Reactions: 14
Possibly needs a smaller size?? Eh?

Knock off Hermes sandals, the dreadful jeans, the bloody ubiquitous smirk … how does she NEVER get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came across this woman called _sammiehead on insta it’s satire apparently but she’s binny down to the posture and hating the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That outfit is horrendous all round. The top would only look good on a size 6 totally flat chested lean person. What are the shoes?!?!

Reactions: 6
OMG!!! In a dancing with the girls video she even has 3 girls ( same colour of hair as the Meld girls) and she has the Binny hump!! She MUST be a tattler!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sammiehead is hilarious. I've been following her for a while now.

How desperate is she to aff link something she’s said she doesn’t like and might not keep 😂
Well she posted online pictures of zara outfits she supposedly bought the girls with an aff link on it. I'd have believed her more if she posted a picture of the actual clothes with the tags on them.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god guys, tell me, does Lee have a brother called Craig? Because I’ve recently met a Scottish bloke who was the absolute spitting image of Lee. The face, height, hairline, mannerisms were spot on.
If so, what does Craig do for a living, where does he live, and do we have a picture? I need to figure out if there is a relation! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god guys, tell me, does Lee have a brother called Craig? Because I’ve recently met a Scottish bloke who was the absolute spitting image of Lee. The face, height, hairline, mannerisms were spot on.
If so, what does Craig do for a living, where does he live, and do we have a picture? I need to figure out if there is a relation! 😂
He does, I believe he’s a tree surgeon 🌳

Reactions: 8
That outfit! 🙈

So many things wrong with it, but I really think she needs to rethink those jeans fir a start, they do nothing for her.

Reactions: 7
Just had a wee Facebook snoop - he’s the first one that came up, self-employed Tree Surgeon and I think he’s the one in the middle

IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2099.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But keep talking to him and get us all the intelligence on Beggy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you! False alarm then because this Craig was not a tree surgeon, nowhere near Aberdeen (but deffo Scottish), and looked VERY much like Lee, however a few years older actually with greyish blond hair. It was freaky! Maybe a cousin lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.