Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come spend the day with me while I do absolutely nothing???? Go for coffee, walk the dog and make lunch. No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Now now tattlers, foot are a sensitive subject for the Cannon women, between Binny and the vagina shoes and Kazza with her narrow footbed.
FEET! 🦶🦶🦶🦶

Jeez, I'm getting like her and not checking my posts for spelling and grandma. 😉
---
Come spend the day with me while I do absolutely nothing???? Go for coffee, walk the dog and make lunch. No thanks
Riviting isn't it?
To be fair, the opening of that vlog had potential. We have amazing National Trust properties on our doorstep, stunning walks and landscapes. She didn't even give it a mention. Dunnottar is beautiful and Stonehaven lovely but not ALL the time. Can the Tesla not drive in another direction?

She could make great content well within 30/40 mins drive of home, just walking the dog and little chat. Nice music & views. She could create a niche for herself away from the Mummy influencer crap. These types of vlogs are interesting world wide. You tube is a go to of mine and many for places to visit, holiday destinations, holiday reviews, ports of call or layouts of cruise ships. Also fur vloggers of all ages on holidays or in their home towns. If she does good editing so people can have on in the background it'll appeal to more people also. I've said it for years, 'one Mum and her dog' day trips, travels & walks.... Wee mooch & feature around the charity / coffee shops in each place and buying something local food wise for the family to try, or just picking up what's for tea whilst you're out for the family content. Less feet walking views and stop the tedious watch screenshots 🙄.

Visiting the favourite Crathes gardens throughout the year over the seasons would also be a good tag now she's interested in gardening.

Here's a list to get started, most are free and don't wait for a freebie to live a little. 😊

Castle Trail
Whisky trail
Moray Coast
Private Garden openings
St Cyrus
Montrose Beach
Lunan Bay
Bullers of Buchan
Fraserburgh Lighthouse
Banff, Cullen, Portsoy
Montrose
Up Deeside, PROPER Royal Deeside
Glen Muick
The Lecht
Cairngorm National Park
Take the kids to the Peterhead Prison Museum with Lee

You're welcome Binny. A whole new group of followers could be tapped into. Less grabby, less Binny, easy content. Nows the time to do it Binny (I will say it again but she's never interested, she can't be bothered. I think she's the type of person who wants an excuse not to make an effort, trolls, kids, yadda yah). Such a wasted opportunity it makes me cry. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why is there no-one else at the gym? It looked empty in her reel?!
God what a dull day- meal prep, walk the dog went to the gym. Oh and filmed herself trying on some hideous outfits!

How is she not bored? Well she is isn't she, its obvious. But she'd rather be bored and miserable than actually find a job or do something worthwhile with her time like volunteering.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You're welcome Binny. A whole new group of followers could be tapped into. Less grabby, less Binny, easy content. Nows the time to do it Binny (I will say it again but she's never interested, she can't be bothered. I think she's the type of person who wants an excuse not to make an effort, trolls, kids, yadda yah). Such a wasted opportunity it makes me cry. 🙄
[/QUOTE]

Exactly this. Perhaps she will see this as maybe rethink. I honestly think this wold be a better use of her time.

Or play with her children. Take them swimming? get them a hobby?

Reactions: 4
The gym is empty because she's there early in the morning whilst sick note Lee is getting the kids ready and taking them to school, so are most other parents or they are getting ready to go to work 👌

A vlog about hang around with me during school hours, I'm asleep before it's even started
---
Such a fanny! And it's not like she's had to do rhr last 2 weeks on her own. Her ignorance is oozing out of this post. That second paragraph annoyed me. Like so many parents I've worked the whole of the school holidays and guess what Binny I was at work when they had thier first day back yesterday. You'd think the kids had been off for 6 months the way she's talking. She's got serious issues......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
This vlog feels like she is seeking validation for her boring life. Look at me I do duck all all day everyday. Come and tell me how great I am! But instead of being jealous of her we can all be grateful for not having such a dull life!

The gym is empty because she's there early in the morning whilst sick note Lee is getting the kids ready and taking them to school, so are most other parents or they are getting ready to go to work 👌

A vlog about hang around with me during school hours, I'm asleep before it's even started
---
Such a fanny! And it's not like she's had to do rhr last 2 weeks on her own. Her ignorance is oozing out of this post. That second paragraph annoyed me. Like so many parents I've worked the whole of the school holidays and guess what Binny I was at work when they had thier first day back yesterday. You'd think the kids had been off for 6 months the way she's talking. She's got serious issues......
She is tone deaf with the content she puts out. Just like you…I worked the school holidays & the guilt I felt juggling it all was awful. But at least my children can see that I am helping provide for them & paying my way in life…unlike Binny who is basically a scrounger!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Barely any interaction on the post - shows how out of touch she is.

I actually miss the kids when they go back to school after the holidays.

Reactions: 13
Barely any interaction on the post - shows how out of touch she is.

I actually miss the kids when they go back to school after the holidays.
I’m the same…I was not ready for my children to go back to school yesterday as I spent most of their time off working. I’m glad her post hasn’t had much interaction…it’s tone deaf. It seems like she has done it as 2 fingers up to the ‘trolls’ that say she should get a job. But it’s having the opposite affect & is just un-relatable to most people.
---
Her response to this comment! 🙄
View attachment 2878564
What a typical, ignorant Binny comment. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think the world of influencers is slowly coming to an end despite her claims of record % increase in advertising. What really matters is engagement and people like Binny and Beggy Lamb’s engagement are at a record low.

I think the world of influencers is slowly coming to an end despite her claims of record % increase in advertising. What really matters is engagement and people like Binny and Beggy Lamb’s engagement are at a record low.
Why do you think the world of influencers is coming to an end?

Reactions: 2
'A little post holiday de-brief' said in her sweet little childlike instagram voice. duck off, Rebecca. You lazy, unemployed useless momo faced slow day, middle aged fuddy duddy dressing, lazy arse jazzercising mooching lay about dosser. duck RIGHT off

Imagine needing to DE BRIEF your OWN CHILDREN being off school for 2 weeks. Weren't they in Dubai or wherever for half of it. Boils my blood that woman

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the smug smile while she’s driving. Buzzing that’s she’s got rid of the inconveniences. Then home to try on more polyester shite. What a vapid existence.

Reactions: 29
How can she possibly enjoy such a meaningless existence? Or be a good role model for her kids when all they know her to do is potter about and report said pottering to the gram? How is she not embarrassed picking up her kids from school surrounded by parents who have just finished work, or getting ready for a nightshift. When they've seen Beggy having yet another slow day as she's recovering from the previous days pottering. How much pottering can one even do? So many questions regarding such a dull pottery life

Reactions: 11
Why do you think the world of influencers is coming to an end?
I think a lot of people are seeing through influencers more and more now, especially the poor ones. The days of easy money are definitely not here just now, people are finding purchasing “luxuries” hard, just keeping their head above water with the cost of essentials.
Good influencers will still succeed, those that genuinely put time and effort into their postings. Everything with Reb is half arsed, half baked. She feels that the world owes her something and everything she does is unprofessional, with little effort and she cannot stick to anything she promises/commits to do. Her attitude towards her children is so sad and that will turn people against her as well.

You also just need to look at the recent article in the media about Coachella and how genuine music lovers are turning their backs on this event because of the glut of influencers. The organisers have already indicated they are changing their stance for next year, the $$$ is important to them same as everyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.