Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7343.jpeg

something (the foot) looks wrong.

I’ve always had issues with how long her feet look for a size 6. (I’m a 5 and so she’s got like a cm on me).

IMG_7041.png

This is a recent screenshot and seems much more like it…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God could she look any happier about her kids being back at school the miserable witch.
Everyone likes a break and there’s nothing wrong with that, but she seems to hate spending ANY time with her kids. She really resents them. And makes no effort to hide it. Her platform used to be about parenting, having kids, their daily life etc.
What exactly is her platform now?! Everything she starts she gives up in a day or 2, fitness, fashion, home style, etc. She sort of keeps the kids off social media unless she’s slagging off Poppy. There’s nothing genuine about her at all and certainly nothing interesting.
She gave up liking he kids when they stopped being able to earn her cash.

Reactions: 8
Surely we all remember the excitement of the school holidays?

I can completely see somewhat frazzled, working parents feeling some relief that they no longer have to juggle jobs, housework AND (what feels like) 27 children for weeks on end. That feeling that you’re failing at both work and parenthood is something I’m sure we all relate with.
But I’ve NEVER wished my children’s holiday away. It’s such an important part of your memories growing up.

It makes me so sad for the girls. She doesn’t even have a bleeping job ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They could do a new set of reels. Who wore it beater, Me or Lee

Then they could each wear their non binary items and we get to vote 🙌 now that would be unique content

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched the vlog and she didn’t even attempt to hide the fact Lee is out and about despite being off with a bad back. You would think they would keep it on the quiet. Hope he gets caught out!

Reactions: 15
That patterned "outfit" looks hideous! I can't decide whether it looks like a) a tablecloth, 2) fabric for blinds or a curtain, or c) an outdoor rug for the garden!
It does NOT suit her and frankly is hideous! I thought she was "decluttering"?!! I thought she wanted ;ess clothes? This obviously is for the "girl's trip" in a few weeks! She will probably buy herself an entire new wardrobe for it!

Reactions: 15
That patterned "outfit" looks hideous! I can't decide whether it looks like a) a tablecloth, 2) fabric for blinds or a curtain, or c) an outdoor rug for the garden!
It does NOT suit her and frankly is hideous! I thought she was "decluttering"?!! I thought she wanted ;ess clothes? This obviously is for the "girl's trip" in a few weeks! She will probably buy herself an entire new wardrobe for it!
If that’s the base for her girls trip wardrobe - I cannot wait!! She looks hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They could do a new set of reels. Who wore it beater, Me or Lee

Then they could each wear their non binary items and we get to vote 🙌 now that would be unique content
They could make it their next podcast episode... Oh wait? What podcast? 🤔
---
Oh wow she has bought even more clothes
Without getting rid of the other stuff I bet. Guaranteed it's shoved back in the wardrobe or lying bagged in the car for weeks at the very most.

Don't worry Tattlers, if Lee has been home they'll have had time to record & bank some podcasts. 😂

Still one of the most ridiculous ideas they've ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s like a built up orthopaedic shoe! Showing my age here but does anyone remember the old man with the built up shoe who sold Evening Expresses outside Frasers on Union Street?
YES 🤣🤣 with his wooden box counter. You don’t get characters like that nowadays. Binny can’t even carry off a orthopaedic shoe with any flair!

• Heart
  • Haha
Now now tattlers, foot are a sensitive subject for the Cannon women, between Binny and the vagina shoes and Kazza with her narrow footbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not cleared her bedroom drawers out despite having done all that decluttering?! It’s all bullshit. Then going shopping for some more gopping clothes which will get worn once and discarded. She’s a one woman landfill

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.