Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate hate HATE the voiceover she does on her vlogs. The most recent one she’s put on over tidying her bedroom literally sends shivers down my spine 😵💫

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Finally gloves - glad you saw we discussed that here….now binny, let’s get you a plan for fulfilment. no put the crystals and candles down, how about some courses (online which can do around the children?) or some volunteering?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bedroom? If the brief was to make it as drab soulless and unsexy as possible then it’s hitting the mark. My bedroom was grey and pink circa 1989.😆 The panelling just at the wrong height against the dorma wall. 😜and it just looks grubby. The Meldrums bedroom where libido goes to die….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just noticed her stories highlights and there is one for Symprove that she is forever flogging. Except she has spelt it ‘Symrove’ 🤦‍♀️ Can she get anything right?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she sucking her thumb in that pic? And why are they lying like that? Numpties

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What filter/lens has she put on here that makes her foot look like that?! 😅View attachment 2875752
I saw this and was thinking are those the Balenciaga trainers, of course not, it is the make myself look skinnier filter, does she even look at things before posting but in all seriousness, please someone make her go to the doctor as the amount of water weight she holds on her face and neck, I feel like something isn’t right medically.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m struggling to pinpoint what is the worst thing about that photo 😱
It’s got it all, bragging, being a twit, the absolute ick of sucking your teeny tiny little thumb whilst having a little baby nap 🤢🤢🤢
I can just tell she spoke to Pat in a little baby voice.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Wow she couldn't be any more happier that the kids have gone back to school. She's had maid Lee at home so absolutely no excuse for not 'creating content' for 2 weeks. She just hated having her kids at home.

Watching her squeeze herself in size S primark clothes 😬

Reactions: 9
Why is she whispering over the bedroom tidy makeover and WHY does have her sunglasses on her head INDOORS when all she does is moan about the wet horrid weather even when outside.

Reactions: 5
They sound like a bunch of lazy, dozy twats tbh and I bet at least one ’hubby’ is banging someone in the office.
IMG_4050.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God could she look any happier about her kids being back at school the miserable witch.
Everyone likes a break and there’s nothing wrong with that, but she seems to hate spending ANY time with her kids. She really resents them. And makes no effort to hide it. Her platform used to be about parenting, having kids, their daily life etc.
What exactly is her platform now?! Everything she starts she gives up in a day or 2, fitness, fashion, home style, etc. She sort of keeps the kids off social media unless she’s slagging off Poppy. There’s nothing genuine about her at all and certainly nothing interesting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.