Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even that video they put out and the daily mail picked up (link above). She was exhausted and understandably a little shaky yet their first thoughts were doing a video (even though the girls hadn't been told) and replying to comments. Lee even saying the medical team were keen on getting in on the footage! 🙄 I'm sure someone has said before that wasn't the case, they'd been put in a difficult position and either staff who's pictures were shared and/or the hospital since had introduced raised issue and introduced new procedures. Imagine if a baby then took unwell but some gawping smiley images immediately post birth had been shared like in this case, the professionals would be slated and I would imagine leave themselves open to scrutiny in the event of a litigation case.

I've always wondered if the nature of Ps birth impacted on the bonding between them. But the timing of moving house on the back of that sponsored income then the subsequent rapid career downfall was a year later. Moving into a bloody awful house with a terrible history to me adding to the wee ones lack of security and emotional stability once her father returned to work.

My sympathy disappears however when I remember Meldrum wasted no time on her return home to share the PO Box for gifts for her, the new baby P and the rest of the family. Days and days of unboxing content followed. I think also there was a very poorly managed gifting for her followers, not posting the items or not being transparent in the winners. They are sharks through and through. The gifts had poppies emblazoned on everything. Did we ever see the swimsuits Binny claimed to have purchased in every size for years to come from next as it was so so Lovely? No. Probably because she lied and was trying for free gifts.... We'd never see it though as she leaves that child at home at every opportunity. They should rename her Cinderella.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Even that video they put out and the daily mail picked up (link above). She was exhausted and understandably a little shaky yet their first thoughts were doing a video (even though the girls hadn't been told) and replying to comments. Lee even saying the medical team were keen on getting in on the footage! 🙄 I'm sure someone has said before that wasn't the case, they'd been put in a difficult position and either staff who's pictures were shared and/or the hospital since had introduced raised issue and introduced new procedures. Imagine if a baby then took unwell but some gawping smiley images immediately post birth had been shared like in this case, the professionals would be slated and I would imagine leave themselves open to scrutiny in the event of a litigation case.

I've always wondered if the nature of Ps birth impacted on the bonding between them. But the timing of moving house on the back of that sponsored income then the subsequent rapid career downfall was a year later. Moving into a bloody awful house with a terrible history to me adding to the wee ones lack of security and emotional stability once her father returned to work.

My sympathy disappears however when I remember Meldrum wasted no time on her return home to share the PO Box for gifts for her, the new baby P and the rest of the family. Days and days of unboxing content followed. I think also there was a very poorly managed gifting for her followers, not posting the items or not being transparent in the winners. They are sharks through and through. The gifts had poppies emblazoned on everything. Did we ever see the swimsuits Binny claimed to have purchased in every size for years to come from next as it was so so Lovely? No. Probably because she lied and was trying for free gifts.... We'd never see it though as she leaves that child at home at every opportunity. They should rename her Cinderella.
I’ve always wondered how they actually managed to film at AMH.. I’ve given birth twice there now the last time I asked if it was okay if my OH took some photos when I was handed our son after my section as I have zero photos of me and my eldest and they said yes but to make sure that none of the staff were visible in it.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Binny’s latest vlog... “clean my bedroom with me”….is she f-ing 12! My god…she calls that her job! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to be better around lining up the lies between all her social media platforms. So many!

Lees been home, confirmed but no mention as to why.

Top class half arsed finishing in your bedroom there Binny.
Crikey…that vlog…her self indulgent wittering on drove me mad! 😂 She is just an unemployed nobody who is desperate to be a somebody! Tragic really!
Piss poor ‘tidying’ of her bedroom!

Reactions: 7
She needs to be better around lining up the lies between all her social media platforms. So many!

Lees been home, confirmed but no mention as to why.

Top class half arsed finishing in your bedroom there Binny.
Oh deary me. Is that her trying to be arty with the squint blanket at the end of the bed?!

At least she's closed her drawers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’ll feel like she’s in this revolving door of hating parenting her kids for the holidays, yet feels bored with her mundane repetitive day to day while the kids are at school.

I think it’s strange she jumps to thinking people are jealous of her life. Sorry but I couldn’t think of anything worse! I have a career which I love and it brings me a real sense of purpose in life. I cannot comprehend prancing about in cheap Shein buys, posting it online and calling it a job. Surely she can’t sustain this well into her 40s/50s🤣 what about a pension??? It boggles my brain!
It always makes me laugh when people are labelled as jealous when the reality is, there’s little to nothing to be jealous of. I would go so far as to say I pity Binny. She is so unhappy, full of resentment, ungrateful and nasty and her life is passing her by. She’s going to be a very bitter and lonely old lady, still festering over the way her career ended and still blaming everyone but herself.

I wonder how many times a day she wishes she’d edited the KKK video. Where would she be now? She would have fucked up somewhere down the line I’m sure

Reactions: 10
I do actually think if she came off social media and stopped trying to be something she’s not. She’d probably be quite fulfilled in her greenhouse and walking her dog and jazz. She doesn’t seem like someone who needs much mental stimulation.

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t work out why she was doing her bedroom cleaning with the blinds shut when it was quite clearly still light outside?

Reactions: 6
I do actually think if she came off social media and stopped trying to be something she’s not. She’d probably be quite fulfilled in her greenhouse and walking her dog and jazz. She doesn’t seem like someone who needs much mental stimulation.
Probably because there's not much in that brain to stimulate. 😂

Seriously though, I agree with you. She'd be far happier if she gave up the insufferable persona on social media and just got on with living her life.

Those with public profiles are on a hiding to nothing nowadays. People have had enough of the crap and increasingly there are comments on accounts and in other gossip sites, FAR worse than anything I've seen in tattle. It's vicious. For herself and her family she should pack it in.

So Lee hasn’t gone off shore as he was off with his back yet in the vlog she says that he out on a night out with his mates! wtf???

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t work out why she was doing her bedroom cleaning with the blinds shut when it was quite clearly still light outside?
Well she does have a whole host of new neighbours after all!👀👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣🤣

The view of the woods aren’t so exclusive now!

• Haha
Vlog loaded 6 hours ago and has only 2K, pitiful. Need to give it up Bins.

Does not surprise me in the least that there is nothing wrong with Lee, such a selfish pair of idiots.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.