Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll feel like she’s in this revolving door of hating parenting her kids for the holidays, yet feels bored with her mundane repetitive day to day while the kids are at school.

I think it’s strange she jumps to thinking people are jealous of her life. Sorry but I couldn’t think of anything worse! I have a career which I love and it brings me a real sense of purpose in life. I cannot comprehend prancing about in cheap Shein buys, posting it online and calling it a job. Surely she can’t sustain this well into her 40s/50s🤣 what about a pension??? It boggles my brain!
I didn’t go back to work after my second born, his medical needs far outweigh me working and I love being at home with him but Christ some days I miss my career, adult conversation even a good old excel spreadsheet and my morning commute 😂

Aside from the fact she’s an absolute twit I’m surprised she has friendships because what does she have to talk about? There’s only so many conversations I can have about my kids before I want to scream.. she doesn’t even spend time with the girls so what does she talk about - The dog?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn’t go back to work after my second born, his medical needs far outweigh me working and I love being at home with him but Christ some days I miss my career, adult conversation even a good old excel spreadsheet and my morning commute 😂

Aside from the fact she’s an absolute twit I’m surprised she has friendships because what does she have to talk about? There’s only so many conversations I can have about my kids before I want to scream.. she doesn’t even spend time with the girls so what does she talk about - The dog?
She likes to think others are jealous of her life…but I couldn’t think of anything worse. Despite all her free time during the day..she doesn’t volunteer at her children’s school or local community (unless you class the paid ‘visit’ to the food bank 🤬) or give anything back at all. She is a selfish twit & I truly hope the demise of ‘influencing’ happens soon & she struggles. Sorry for the rant. She has been triggering me all Easter holidays…as I’ve juggled my children, work & guilt for doing so.

Reactions: 13
She likes to think others are jealous of her life…but I couldn’t think of anything worse. Despite all her free time during the day..she doesn’t volunteer at her children’s school or local community (unless you class the paid ‘visit’ to the food bank 🤬) or give anything back at all. She is a selfish twit & I truly hope the demise of ‘influencing’ happens soon & she struggles. Sorry for the rant. She has been triggering me all Easter holidays…as I’ve juggled my children, work & guilt for doing so.
this is what I don’t get. She doesn’t DO anything.
I work 4 days a week and sometimes on my day off I’m bored as duck and debate asking work to go 5 days a week.

I’m currently teaching myself to play piano and paint purely via YouTube videos etc as it’s just something fun and it’s nice to learn new skills.

what the duck does she do? She must have so much spare time. I work TTO and I’m so aware of how lucky I am to spend the holidays with my kid and how most people aren’t able to do that. Shes just desperate to get rid, desperate to shove them in a club somewhere so she can drink coffee and go to jazz.

As soon as those kids are 18 they’ll go and never look back and it’s all her fault.

Reactions: 7
this is what I don’t get. She doesn’t DO anything.
I work 4 days a week and sometimes on my day off I’m bored as duck and debate asking work to go 5 days a week.

I’m currently teaching myself to play piano and paint purely via YouTube videos etc as it’s just something fun and it’s nice to learn new skills.

what the duck does she do? She must have so much spare time. I work TTO and I’m so aware of how lucky I am to spend the holidays with my kid and how most people aren’t able to do that. Shes just desperate to get rid, desperate to shove them in a club somewhere so she can drink coffee and go to jazz.

As soon as those kids are 18 they’ll go and never look back and it’s all her fault.
Learning to play piano sounds lovely.
I work 5 days a week around my children being at school & help out with school as much as possible around my work. It’s a juggle but we manage.
So many parents do it…so I don’t see why Binny holds herself to a higher standard. It’s proven it doesn’t make her a better parent, in fact quite the opposite.

No idea why, I have this in my head but I thought she shared that Poppy was conceived when Lee returned home safe after a helicopter had gone down on the oil rigs and she was saying how life was too short/puts things into perspective. Why this nugget is stored in my brain, I do not know…
Oh that's another reminder of the click bait titled vlog... 'he nearly died'. When they just had the two girls. Was that not when they made the move he gave up offshore work before P was conceived. 😡

• Sad
Poor you, having that image in your brain 🤢

Sadly for me, I had the same due date as Mrs M and can say that they conceived the first week in December 2016.
And they had announced the pregnancy to the internet before it even crossed my mind that maybe I should take a pregnancy test 🙈😂
Hopefully I can now replace the aforementioned useless nugget of info with something more worthwhile in my brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another “small fry” comment.
P only got 1 outfit yet F got like double of here 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poppy was about 1.5/2 when that happened she was born in 2017 and they bought the house in 2019 - He was definitely a SAHD in the new house I remember the kinder advert in the front garden
Think it was 2018 they moved. Halloween, very appropriate. 👻👻👻
---
Poppy had her 1st birthday in the old starter home house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Poppy was about 1.5/2 when that happened she was born in 2017 and they bought the house in 2019 - He was definitely a SAHD in the new house I remember the kinder advert in the front garden
Oh god, the Kinder advert 🤢😂 and Pat with his wee collection of 50p coins 😂
And his non binary coat, modelled beautifully in the woods. The Meldrum glory days!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And his non binary coat, modelled beautifully in the woods. The Meldrum glory days!
Oh jeez, I forgot about his coins. Remember they tried to make him 'the face' after she cocked it all up? Was there not a drinks thing alps? Then the overseas trip for the car? Oh glory days. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds like I missed a real treat there…I stopped watching on/off during her pregnancy with P as I found it hard to (I had a hysterectomy at a young age at the same time she was pregnant with P). I didn’t watch many of the vlogs that Lee did especially as his voice really irritated me! 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's trolling with small fry. She could just have said P and then F instead of middle for the other. I can't wait to see how her daughters describe their mother in future.

These poor girls will be off and away from home in no time. I hope the Meldrums have invested for their children's futures, after all, THEY, in particular P, have made a tit load of money for the crappy parents.

Channel Mum did a series of vlogs which the Meldrums sold for a one off fee of well over a 5 digit sum. They then lost control of those images, hence them being out there still and there being nothing the Meldrums can do about it. Channel mum will still be making money off them, and the Daily mail and bassets gums links as examples on you tube alone. They sold their children's privacy, safety and futures.

Hopefully in the near future, children of scum social media parents like the Meldrums will have rights to do something about this and regain their privacy. Privacy that was sold by dispicable greedy parents. Well before conception the 3rd pregnancy and P was being used.

Two words. Parental neglect.

Other adults around those dimwit parents have failed to protect those girls. Uncles and Aunts, friends and grandparents should ALL hang their heads in shame for their part in this neglect and they disgust me. Jeez, strangers in tattle have cared more for children like the Meldrum girls.

If anyone needs reminding just how low The Meldrums went in selling their child's privacy. Google 'Rebecca Meldrum Umbilical cord'. Something I thought at the time incredibly distasteful and intrusive despite me being a huge fan of theirs at the time. Any scrap of opportunity sold, it's pimping their girls on the Internet to the highest bidder. 😡 and who can forget Lee & Rebecca advising on contraception. 🤢

I only glad that tik tok wasn't around at that time, the mentality of some creators on their is frightening as least the Meldrums had some shine on them at one point, but that shine and appeal wore off years ago.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's trolling with small fry. She could just have said P and then F instead of middle for the other. I can't wait to see how her daughters describe their mother in future.

These poor girls will be off and away from home in no time. I hope the Meldrums have invested for their children's futures, after all, THEY, in particular P, have made a tit load of money for the crappy parents.

Channel Mum did a series of vlogs which the Meldrums sold for a one off fee of well over a 5 digit sum. They then lost control of those images, hence them being out there still and there being nothing the Meldrums can do about it. Channel mum will still be making money off them, and the Daily mail and bassets gums links as examples on you tube alone. They sold their children's privacy, safety and futures.

Hopefully in the near future, children of scum social media parents like the Meldrums will have rights to do something about this and regain their privacy. Privacy that was sold by dispicable greedy parents. Well before conception the 3rd pregnancy and P was being used.

Other adults around those dimwit parents have failed to protect those girls. Uncles and Aunts, friends and grandparents should ALL hang their heads in shame for their part in this neglect and they disgust me. Jeez, strangers in tattle have cared more for children like the Meldrum girls.

If anyone needs reminding just how low The Meldrums went in selling their child's privacy. Google 'Rebecca Meldrum Umbilical cord'. Something I thought at the time incredibly distasteful and intrusive despite me being a huge fan of theirs at the time. Any scrap of opportunity sold, it's pimping their girls on the Internet to the highest bidder. 😡 and who can forget Lee & Rebecca advising on contraception. 🤢

I only glad that tik tok wasn't around at that time, the mentality of some creators on their is frightening as least the Meldrums had some shine on them at one point, but that shine and appeal wore off years ago.

There are no words!! Reading the comments…even back then people thought it was distasteful to share such intimate info/photos.

‘Glows’ 🤣

• Haha
She used to call Poppy the baby and now she's moved onto small fry. Why not just say P? Everyone knows what thier names are and if not a quick Google tells you all 🤣

I've never seen that story before about the placenta, christ was nothing sacred and private back then 😳

Reactions: 8

God she doesn’t sound very happy. And Lee talking about “the team” and “the footage” - my god! No talk about their beautiful baby daughter they just sound completely detached.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.