Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping obvious asking about the HP experience, in other words. I have another trip booked. Shallow as a puddle.

Thought she tidied that dressing table? Another lie.
Begging for free tickets? and probably food, recommendations for eating out, I have windows that are not as transparent as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Begging for free tickets? and probably food, recommendations for eating out, I have windows that are not as transparent as her.
Shame I didn't like her as a friends son works there as a cast member, has done since it opened. I've never been myself, I'm not a Harry Potter fan (shoot me), I've never seen the films or read the books. Everytime he comes home he's on at me to get up to speed & come on an exclusive access trip and see him at work. It looks and sounds amazing but would be wasted on me until I know my HP. 😂
---
Hahah she’s such a wee snob, get some rapid growing trees to block out the common people from the new builds 😹😹😹
Bet the neighbours are thinking the same, to block out the Beverly Hillbillies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't see her paying for HP, it's very expensive! I've never seen them gift tickets, especially not to has been binfluencers

Reactions: 7
Friday thoughts......

The 70 days challenge is going well over on tik tok. 🏋..... Invisible posts but it's going really, really well. 😉

Has the podcast been a victim of 'get it in the bin?' 🚮

Were the You Tube videos taken down as they evidenced her dangerous and illegal driving perhaps? 🚘

Reactions: 16
No one tell her HP studios is nowhere near London.

The quality over quantity is going suuuuuuuhhh well:
The not quality Dubai
Mallorca girls trip
Italy in the Summer
London
Not Yorkshire Yorkshire
Dominican Republic that she is keeping on the down low.
And no doubt they'll be back in Dubai by the end of the year.

Reactions: 18
No one tell her HP studios is nowhere near London.

The quality over quantity is going suuuuuuuhhh well:
The not quality Dubai
Mallorca girls trip
Italy in the Summer
London
Not Yorkshire Yorkshire
Dominican Republic that she is keeping on the down low.
And no doubt they'll be back in Dubai by the end of the year.
They don't like being at home do they?
Will that list stop her moaning? Nah..

Add to that some Edinburgh mooches and I'm sure she has a girl trip concert or something or did I imagine some shizzle post last year about tickets?

The multi holiday lifestyle is so aligned with the selling tat on vinted, the mountains of cheap tit clothing and the hair and nail care on the cheap. Not.

The Meldrums... Vinted not Minted

She's off out today, wtf is the cardigan? Don't get me started on the hair.... Oh dear, it's condition seems to be getting worse. Eat better, be better Binny. You say you're shovelling goodness down your throat but it's not showing in your skin, hair and nails.

Look, my fashion sense is not great but jeezo, the outfits she wears! Blouse, cardi, trench and specs. No reason to be looking so smug when you look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone likes a holiday but it’s so obvious she can’t bear ‘real life’ and constantly needs something to look forward to with all the holidays etc.
I know the ladies in her ‘circle’ don’t work but she would feel 100 times better about her own life if she got a part time job round her kids schooling. She’s a total saddo - mooching about day in day out with her dog, desperate for her kids to go back to school, moaning about the weather - how anyone tunes in to watch her YouTube content is beyond me!

Everyone likes a holiday but it’s so obvious she can’t bear ‘real life’ and constantly needs something to look forward to with all the holidays etc.
I know the ladies in her ‘circle’ don’t work but she would feel 100 times better about her own life if she got a part time job round her kids schooling. She’s a total saddo - mooching about day in day out with her dog, desperate for her kids to go back to school, moaning about the weather - how anyone tunes in to watch her YouTube content is beyond me!
Do we know they all don't work though? I think she would see them more and be doing far more interesting things day to day than the tit routine she posts if they were indeed available and good 'chums'. She's got a sad, lonely existence and if she's trying to make out she's an oilwifey of her Mums era...💰💰💰...let's point & laugh at the effort and try again Binny.

Either there's no chums or crap chums or the chums are not available because they have jobs and interesting lives. 😂 #chumtastic

If I had friends like she's claiming and neither of us worked, boy what interesting and fulfilling time we'd have in between the school times and household responsibilities.

It's her Mum half the time, I'm convinced.

Reactions: 8
Do we know they all don't work though? I think she would see them more and be doing far more interesting things day to day than the tit routine she posts if they were indeed available and good 'chums'. She's got a sad, lonely existence and if she's trying to make out she's an oilwifey of her Mums era...💰💰💰...let's point & laugh at the effort and try again Binny.

Either there's no chums or crap chums or the chums are not available because they have jobs and interesting lives. 😂 #chumtastic

If I had friends like she's claiming and neither of us worked, boy what interesting and fulfilling time we'd have in between the school times and household responsibilities.

It's her Mum half the time, I'm convinced.
Her chums and mum don’t work because they are all bleeping retired and hanging out at the old folks home or garden centre

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.