Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she photoshopped her hand? Her ring hand starts fat and then miraculously slims out šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are rigs carrying out massive pay offs at the moment and they all start with the dogsbodies as theyā€™re the easiest to replace, so him being laid off wouldnā€™t surprise me. Heā€™s not long (relatively speaking) gone back onshore so heā€™ll be of the ā€˜last in first outā€™ category.

Reactions: 13
Why didnā€™t she show us her new ring?! Has it already turned her finger green or the *diamond* has fallen out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup he will just go back to his normal rotation when he is next due away, somebody will have covered his time off (probs an ad hoc worker if his back to back refused)
He probs shouldnā€™t be driving with his bad back if heā€™s unable to work šŸ˜‰
Oh heā€™s a hurt back? Naughty Lee!

Reactions: 3
Has she actually done anything nice with the girls this holiday? I donā€™t know why she bothered having more kids after S because she clearly doesnā€™t like them or like doing things with them.

Reactions: 4
No because she hasn't been paid to do so. She's so tight her arse squeaks as she's walking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she actually done anything nice with the girls this holiday? I donā€™t know why she bothered having more kids after S because she clearly doesnā€™t like them or like doing things with them.
sheā€™s done loads of nice things:

Went for a solo walk
Got her nails done
Took her favourite two on a freebie trip
Read her book while the inconveniences were entertained at Ski Scamp
Shown us all how happy she is now the holidays are almost over

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are rigs carrying out massive pay offs at the moment and they all start with the dogsbodies as theyā€™re the easiest to replace, so him being laid off wouldnā€™t surprise me. Heā€™s not long (relatively speaking) gone back onshore so heā€™ll be of the ā€˜last in first outā€™ category.
Yes, this is what I believe to be the truth!! and if you were at risk of redundancy you wouldnā€™t ā€œhand yourself to them on a plateā€ by ringing in sick then being seen sledging and driving around as if nothing is wrongā€¦.

Reactions: 11
Two questions

- did she not tidy up her dressing table the other day?
- why does she and all other huns have the runs and need that drink every morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"is it worth doing?" Aka tell me it's crap so I don't have to spend money on my children and I can just make them walk for miles to see things from outside and not spend a penny.
1000002168.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"is it worth doing?" Aka tell me it's crap so I don't have to spend money on my children and I can just make them walk for miles to see things from outside and not spend a penny.
View attachment 2869498
Surely it depends on if theyā€™re potter fans or not and if itā€™s on your familyā€™s list then maybe go? Also itā€™s not even in London itself

Here comes the ā€˜so many people said itā€™s just not worth the hype so we went to H&M instead of Harry Potter worldā€™ šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2869498
ANOTHER holiday. Letā€™s face it going for a short trip to London ainā€™t cheap and the tickets for this will take up a mighty chunk.
Shes just pathetic, no other words for it.

Reactions: 16
She's so bleeping obvious asking about the HP experience, in other words. I have another trip booked. Shallow as a puddle.

Thought she tidied that dressing table? Another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.