Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy getting papped off again šŸ˜” she canā€™t be doing anything fun with Lee because heā€™s offshore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The sad thing is in years to come when itā€™s all gone tits up, everyone is in therapy and P is living her best life far far away the older two will want to build bridges and build a relationship with her and sheā€™ll literally be like GTF.

I canā€™t imagine what goes through Rebecca and Leeā€™s mind to think that 1. Excluding P is acceptable and 2. Raising the older two to think itā€™s normal

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That's awful! Why can't she take the little one? How old is Poppy?
Sheā€™s 6 (7 in August)

She just canā€™t be arsed to look after Poppy - itā€™s been that way pretty much since she turned 1 - they all went to Disney Paris and left her at home and itā€™s just continued ever since

Poppy is living proof that you these ā€œinfluencersā€ shouldnā€™t have kids for content - had her birth and NICU stay sold to the highest bidder and when Rebeccaā€™s ā€œcareerā€ went down the shitter just after Poppy was 1 she blamed her and has punished the poor girl ever since. The happiest time in her life was probably when Lee was a SAHD

Reactions: 23
Yip when wee Poppy was in NICU Binny's priority was lunch out and complaining online her baby hadn't been gifted the free knitted octopus. Priorities eh?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poppy spends her life being excluded by her family. We only see snippets but it will sadly be part of her every day life. And Binny thinks there is something wrong with the child when her behaviour will be a result of exclusion, neglect and terrible parenting especially by her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poppy spends her life being excluded by her family. We only see snippets but it will sadly be part of her every day life. And Binny thinks there is something wrong with the child when her behaviour will be a result of exclusion, neglect and terrible parenting especially by her mother.
and now also removing her from school a day or two. So sheā€™ll feel excluded from school too?

if she canā€™t manage a trip to Primark in Aberdeen how on earth can they say oh but itā€™s fine for a trip to London and HP world?

Reactions: 11
Was Poppy in the NICU or the SBCU or are they the same unit in that hospital.

As someone who had a prem Nicu baby I find it hard to correlate that with poppy. That being said 12 days seems like a lot. Iā€™ve always believed that they were monitoring Poppy rather than treating her.

Iā€™d still have sympathy if she hadnā€™t left her for brunch with friends and complained about a bleeping knitted octopus. Even with undiagnosed sepsis I was still dragging myself the 1.5 hour journey to the hospital daily, leaving to get there as early as I could, and going home as late as I could. It was the worst experience of my life (well, that and what happened after when the sepsis took over and I ended up in a coma).
She just has no clue. NONE.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Was Poppy in the NICU or the SBCU or are they the same unit in that hospital.

As someone who had a prem Nicu baby I find it hard to correlate that with poppy. That being said 12 days seems like a lot. Iā€™ve always believed that they were monitoring Poppy rather than treating her.

Iā€™d still have sympathy if she hadnā€™t left her for brunch with friends and complained about a bleeping knitted octopus. Even with undiagnosed sepsis I was still dragging myself the 1.5 hour journey to the hospital daily, leaving to get there as early as I could, and going home as late as I could. It was the worst experience of my life (well, that and what happened after when the sepsis took over and I ended up in a coma).
She just has no clue. NONE.
My second was prem we had the neonatal team on standby during my section but he didnā€™t need any support so was allowed on the ward with me so I have no experience but of the top of my head I think itā€™s the same place at AMH Iā€™ve never seen a sign for SCBU only Neonatal Unit - I was in last week for a scan on our next one so fairly recently

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you Google Mrs Meldrum Poppy, there's a channel mum video that comes up.

Poppy was in NNU.

If you search the same in Instagram, you see just how much that child was conceived for sponsored content. šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If you Google Mrs Meldrum Poppy, there's a channel mum video that comes up.

Poppy was in NNU.

If you search the same in Instagram, you see just how much that child was conceived for sponsored content. šŸ˜”
Just done exactly that, the oh I am so happy to be home with my baby said on repeat really doesn't travel to her facial expression šŸ˜• could have been talking about how she was happy to find a particular colour of lippy she'd been searching for šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
My second was prem we had the neonatal team on standby during my section but he didnā€™t need any support so was allowed on the ward with me so I have no experience but of the top of my head I think itā€™s the same place at AMH Iā€™ve never seen a sign for SCBU only Neonatal Unit - I was in last week for a scan on our next one so fairly recently
I hope all is well with your next one. My next one was technically prem (induced the day I turned 36 weeks) but in all intents and purposes she was fine. Feeding took longer as she didnā€™t have a suck reflex and we had some major jaundice, but all easily dealt with. We breast fed for 2 years despite the syringe feeding at the beginning (which arguably really didnā€™t help with the jaundice)
Very very different to my 29 week old šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So the doughnut shop is tagged.... Freebie? (they looked yummy!)

Yet lunch was "dreamy" but no recommendation?

Are you really that shallow Binny?

• Haha
So the doughnut shop is tagged.... Freebie? (they looked yummy!)

Yet lunch was "dreamy" but no recommendation?

Are you really that shallow Binny?
I will never understand her obsession with Wagamama.. itā€™s the only place she ever goes to eat

Reactions: 6
I haven't known of her like many of you - only since the liftgate situation... I only dip in and out, can't abide her entitlement and lies.

I cannot believe after checking the Google search suggested, that they live filmed Poppies birth? Did they really do that on FB?

I didn't think my estimation of them both could be any lower, but fuckin hell they are a disgrace aren't they.

Horrible, nasty witch. And he is an utter twit.

I haven't known of her like many of you - only since the liftgate situation... I only dip in and out, can't abide her entitlement and lies.

I cannot believe after checking the Google search suggested, that they live filmed Poppies birth? Did they really do that on FB?

I didn't think my estimation of them both could be any lower, but fuckin hell they are a disgrace aren't they.

Horrible, nasty witch. And he is an utter twit.
Unfortunatelyā€¦thatā€™s true. She was with an organisation called Channel Mum & she got paid to document her pregnancy & her birth. So when we say Poppy was born to be contentā€¦sadly thatā€™s also true.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.