Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mrs Meltdown got her own way and didn’t have to solo parent the inconveniences for the two week holiday after all!

Hope Lee’s back is ok after the sledging, family swim and all the driving about he’s been doing 👌

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t get it. I love my partner all the much, but if he’s off with work or away on holiday with brothers/friends then I still enjoy my life, working my real job, child caring (I have 4 inconveniences, one very young). I genuinely love having the bed to myself 🤣. If not away with work then I do expect to be given a few free hours once home, but if with work I make sure HE is rested.
She’s utterly clueless how life works. Just because people she knows only have one income doesn’t mean we all think that’s viable (private pension contributions alone make it utterly ridiculous to me)

Reactions: 16
Wee Lee is obviously a lying cheating lazy scammer as much as she is. Well suited.

Wayne & Waynetta of Inchmarlo.

She’s been quiet today because they’ve probably been out doing stuff involving Lee🤣🤣🤣 superb content of arse warming and a mugshot of the ugly AF mut though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just had a thought......

Would he have been paid off? Hence the scrambled ramblings on you tube about how they might be downsizing? Lee's hurt his back and he's off, the WHOLE trip yet able to drive about? Something doesn't add up, if that was genuine sickness with no lies or deception why no mention that he's at home but cannot work yadda ya? They've got form for this skiving from work, not good for your professional reputation Lee.
The panic set in when real local people commented on that local press Facebook page, real people with real profiles and opinions that cannot be described as 'jellus faceless trolls'.
The you tube vlogs hidden. No podcasts.
Panic in case someone let the cat out of the bag? Are the Meldrums buying themselves time hiding with smoke and mirror stories? It wouldn't be the first time. No wonder so many people called her out on Facebook.

I don't think he's been paid off but it does make you wonder. She's appearing too happy, too carefree (in the reduced content we're seeing) for one. That said she's such a selfish incapable twit, her first thought would be for herself 'Lee's home, I'm off'... Not 'how the duck are we going to manage?'

Again if his injury is genuine, there would be some worry about him, his recovery and ability to work. But there is none.

The Meldrums are liars. Scheming liars.

I doubt that he has been paid off cos the oil industry is busy again. However I think they are lying about his back and she has simply had a meltdown about having kids alone while he’s at work and he’s given in and phoned in sick to shut her up

Reactions: 14
I agree they’re all smoke and mirrors and I wouldn’t believe a single thing that she tries to portray on Instagram. All of a sudden it’s “perfect Saturdays” and Cheshire Cat grins when just over a week ago she was miserable AF in a vlog about struggles with Poppy? Talks of downsizing?

I think there are serious financial worries and it’s impacting her mental health massively. Rather than sacrifice the 5 holidays a year she feels the need to keep up appearances at the expense of having an on shore husband.

NO ONE who is as wealthy as she portrays sells second hand books and sweat stained shirts on vinted. Their fixed rate mortgage will either be coming to an end or have already ended and they’re in full on panic mode.

Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha ha deffo explains why she's so quiet if maid Lee is indeed off sick!

Reactions: 11
It's a sad existence isn't it? 😔
All this to keep up appearances but at what cost financially and emotionally? For health and relationships? She's like a ping pong ball bouncing from one chase to the next. Awful.

We've all got lives away from the phone, social media and tattle but that's her life. It's an insane way to lead it.

Beams of dreams and log burners do not bring with them happiness and fulfilment and no one EVER found validation with their head stuck in their phone. But when you flick through insta, tik tok etc. It's increasingly full of people far removed from reality in their cocoons of wall to wall glitter finish & chrome decor or insane hoarder tendencies strewn behind them.

No wonder we've a mental health crisis.

Reactions: 17
So she has wee Lee home for 5 weeks which means the unraveling when he leaves will be even more rapid then. If she can’t cope she really needs to get psychological help.

So she has wee Lee home for 5 weeks which means the unraveling when he leaves will be even more rapid then. If she can’t cope she really needs to get psychological help.
but at least the inconveniences will be in school so there’s more ‘me time’ and the rain will have stopped

• Haha
If they are due to renew their mortgage then that’s a rude awakening - I am a bit panicked and there are 2 (ok) salaries in my household, trying to save and overpay wherever we can before we have to renew - we have a big standards house, not on an exclusive development, no vestibule etc etc!! And this clowns only talking about their next holidays
---
If they are due to renew their mortgage then that’s a rude awakening - I am a bit panicked and there are 2 (ok) salaries in my household, trying to save and overpay wherever we can before we have to renew - we have a big standards house, not on an exclusive development, no vestibule etc etc!! And this clowns only talking about their next holidays
bog standard. Not big standards!! 😂 god I’ll be selling old shoes saying I have a narrow footbed next

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
---

bog standard. Not big standards!! 😂 god I’ll be selling old shoes saying I have a narrow footbed next
One thing I will always remember from Lee's short-lived stint as an influencer is his braggy story about how he was overpaying the mortgage, I couldn't help feeling that one day his smugness would come back and bite him on his woman-stamped ass 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
They look grim and why does she have them so long?? Look so dated and rubbbish.
---
Her nails give me the bouk :sick:. And those rings and fat fingers
The rings look like they’re straight out of a cracker.
---
Aw Poppy’s getting really good at doing nails!

View attachment 2868801
She has all the time in the world when they’re at school to get her nails done, why do that in the children’s Easter holidays.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.