Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No updates on tiktok since 4/1
So if it's not posted it didn't happen. 70 days of exercise equals barely 7 days of posting. Why does she set herself up with these ridiculous challenges 🤣🤣🤣
It just the usual crap from her - add it to the list of things she never completes.

Staying power of a poundshop sticky tape.
---
She's a parody.

Whole content nowadays is screenshots of her watch or a log burner, if you're lucky she might lift the lid on her.......... seedlings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It just the usual crap from her - add it to the list of things she never completes.

---
She's a parody.

Whole content nowadays is screenshots of her watch or a log burner, if you're lucky she might lift the lid on her.......... seedlings.
Such a boring effer but susu unintentionally hilarious with her ridiculousness 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is honestly subscribing for her content! How much you getting for your money?! Do other instagramers do this as I’ve never seen any that I follow mention they have this?

Reactions: 7

---
She's a parody.

Lee said to her on one of the podcasts that the most dull boring thing she could do is film her feet walking and her watch. Isn’t that ALL she ever does?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly her content is drier than her chuff when WeeLee comes a poking with the pencil of desire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly her content is drier than her chuff when WeeLee comes a poking with the pencil of desire
I think she’d definitely be asexual. I bet she dons three winceyette nighties and a chastity belt and plonks the dog in between them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know this? If she gave up, I'd be sad.

Not for her, but more about losing the wit of you tattler bastards. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Always needs to be off on another holiday to have something to look forward to and get away from the tit show of a life she has, hope her husbands back will be better so she gets to go! I’m so glad (and yes Binnybloat ice cream float face, I can afford holidays no problem…oh and I can also more than afford my mortgage fyi) but choose not to go on them as I just like being at home with my family ❤ it’s called being happy!

Reactions: 6
Surprised she hasn't been on stories today for her daily weather moan. Cold and rainy here in the South, must be grim where she is!

Reactions: 2
It’s so obvious she can’t cope during the school holidays when Lee is away. What does she plan to do, have him pull a sickie for the next 10+ years??🤣 Tragic!

Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious she can’t cope during the school holidays when Lee is away. What does she plan to do, have him pull a sickie for the next 10+ years??🤣 Tragic!
Lee is home. Saw him a couple of times in his tesssssla zooming around Banchory.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How does that work if he hasn’t gone offshore? He would be due back next week. Does that mean he just gets 5wks off straight? Clearly not got that much of a bad back if he’s driving round.

Reactions: 13
How does that work if he hasn’t gone offshore? He would be due back next week. Does that mean he just gets 5wks off straight? Clearly not got that much of a bad back if he’s driving round.
Maybe that’s what the panic about him coming on shore was .. can’t afford for him not to be off / exhausting his sick pay.

Reactions: 5
Yup he will just go back to his normal rotation when he is next due away, somebody will have covered his time off (probs an ad hoc worker if his back to back refused)
He probs shouldn’t be driving with his bad back if he’s unable to work 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.