Mrs Meldrum #151 less Aspen more Asda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate if she’s asking people to pay a subscription? Have her followers really got money to waste like that?

Yay, finally a family swim. Hi Rebecca! 👋

Reactions: 9
Even if brands have insta in their budget it doesn’t mean they are using influencers as much as they have been, there are more ads popping up in between stories and that will be a more effective marketing strategy albeit more expensive I guess. Influencers have surely had their day, most people can see through their lies and tit.? Plus if they are tightening up on aff link cookies then income will have to come from subscriptions but surely with people cutting back that would be the very first thing to go 😂. And I guess bin can see that she needs the subs for income hence the plea to subscribe. It feels like it’s tumbling.

Reactions: 7
She probably sent Lee in the pool and she sat on the side reading. That's if she even went...............

She's got a brass neck reposting the reel where EE got the picture from that they used in the article 🤣

She probably sent Lee in the pool and she sat on the side reading. That's if she even went...............

She's got a brass neck reposting the reel where EE got the picture from that they used in the article 🤣
Well Hairy, I think you’ll find she couldn’t go in the pool as she has a hole in her only swimmer. That is the only reason she gave up the cold water swimming too, she absolutely would have kept that up if she could…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if brands have insta in their budget it doesn’t mean they are using influencers as much as they have been, there are more ads popping up in between stories and that will be a more effective marketing strategy albeit more expensive I guess. Influencers have surely had their day, most people can see through their lies and tit.? Plus if they are tightening up on aff link cookies then income will have to come from subscriptions but surely with people cutting back that would be the very first thing to go 😂. And I guess bin can see that she needs the subs for income hence the plea to subscribe. It feels like it’s tumbling.
There definitely is more ads between stories now by brands themselves. I find the links much easier to click and the products much better advertised. Plus I’m not giving some child exploiting influencer a backhander so would actually click on the link.

Why would anyone subscribe to Binny paid content? What exactly will she be saying given she has decided with Lee ro be more “private”. What kind of person is going to pay £5 a month to watch Binny slag off a wee girl?!

Reactions: 12
Why is she called Binny?! 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She had a story up saying her chums refer to her as “Binny” because she’ll eat anything and everything. Some posters wondered if it was maybe a more sinister nickname, given the tragic events at the house before they bought it (you maybe know but a man murdered his dad and stuffed the body in a wheelie bin, where he was for quite a while before being discovered)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she called Binny?! 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
- her so called pal says she eats everything, like a bin, and nicknamed her binny.

But also;

- she lives in a house where someone was murdered and put… in a bin.

- she has to practice putting the bin out because putting bins out is a blue job.

- she has a section on her (former) podcast called ‘get in the bin’.

- she can’t find bins to put anything in, hence chucking dirty nappies out of top floor windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
- her so called pal says she eats everything, like a bin, and nicknamed her binny.

But also;

- she lives in a house where someone was murdered and put… in a bin.

- she has to practice putting the bin out because putting bins out is a blue job.

- she has a section on her (former) podcast called ‘get in the bin’.

- she can’t find bins to put anything in, hence chucking dirty nappies out of top floor windows.
Bit in bold - I had forgotten about that 😂😂😂

She’s nae right. Shame she doesn’t practice cooking better meals

• Haha
She’s having a girls trip as well as another family holiday with chums. Three holidays a year on no job and the lazy moon is still whinging

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Binny also sounds very good with wee Lee.
Wee Lee and bin. I think they should start a new podcast on detectives and murders…where could they start?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t take the moaning about weather when she goes in 4 sunshine holidays a year.

Reactions: 13
I can’t take the moaning about weather when she goes in 4 sunshine holidays a year.
so true and is it even that cold where she lives? Does she really need to be standing in front of the wood burner? Anyone else would stick the heating on for half an hour but she’s too tight for that! But, not too tight to go on 4 holidays a year, make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 11
so true and is it even that cold where she lives? Does she really need to be standing in front of the wood burner? Anyone else would stick the heating on for half an hour but she’s too tight for that! But, not too tight to go on 4 holidays a year, make it make sense!!!
It’s to show she has a wood burner (two actually!), dear

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.