Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this. They’re not going to choose a renowned racist, are they? And if they inadvertently do so, there’s Seven Tattle Bastards ready to correct them.

Plus, she’s being re-outed nicely in the P&J comments, should do a good job of refreshing everyone’s memory of her real, authentic self
Where are you seeing the comments?

Reactions: 1
Wow…those comments are honest! I would love to see Binny’s face reading those! “I’m not a loser am I Lee?!” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooocha, she's going to wish she only had 15 fat bastard trolls on here after this episode. She must be grateful there's Stephanie Vavron taking a lot of the heat though. 😂

Well it must be warm in Inchmarlo now? Plenty of huffing and puffing I bet. Lee will be SWIMMING to the platform even if he's signed off sick to get some peace. 🏊

People are not holding back 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see the inevitable “be kind” has popped up on the Evening Express post.

That phrase is the get out of jail card for scummy influencers. Heaven forbid we hold anyone to account, you’re met with their brain dead huns going “be kind!” “Whatever happened to be kind” “in a world where you can be anything be kind”….

(Be) Kindly duck off
I’ve seen Caroline Flack being mentioned too…why are people so quick to idolise halfwits who are terrible mothers, pretty awful people who aff link anything they can to make money? Stephanie Vavron, her mum and her nana PHONE PEOPLE’S EMPLOYERS TRYING TO GET THEM SACKED when folk call her out. This one does the bare minimum, she’s ridiculously out of touch, she moans and speaks to her followers like tit, she managed to not be cancelled in spite of her racism…yet if anyone tells the truth “be kind” is trotted out 🙄

Reactions: 7
With the greatest respect to CF who was a troubled but beautiful and incredibly loved woman I despise seeing her name constantly brought in these 'shituations'.

Particularly in association when someone is called out for their crappy behaviour or morals.

So what do we do? Ignore it? Have no accountability in the world 'just in case'?
---
EE on a deleting spree in comments.

Reactions: 12
Hopefully the ‘influencer’ trend will die out soon & all those glorified salespeople will need to get a proper job! Binny’s lazy approach to her ‘ads’ & ‘brand work’ when advertising a product or affiliate linking crap…makes me want to do the opposite! I won’t buy from that particular brand she is pushing as it supports a racist, has-been. Like when she gets ‘gifted’ tickets to the theatre, products, etc, immediately puts me off the company who gives someone like her free stuff!
Sorry…rant over! Just feeling overwhelmed juggling work, kids being on Easter break & mum guilt. And Binny’s stupid moaning has pushed my buttons today!

Reactions: 10
Hopefully the ‘influencer’ trend will die out soon & all those glorified salespeople will need to get a proper job! Binny’s lazy approach to her ‘ads’ & ‘brand work’ when advertising a product or affiliate linking crap…makes me want to do the opposite! I won’t buy from that particular brand she is pushing as it supports a racist, has-been. Like when she gets ‘gifted’ tickets to the theatre, products, etc, immediately puts me off the company who gives someone like her free stuff!
Sorry…rant over! Just feeling overwhelmed juggling work, kids being on Easter break & mum guilt. And Binny’s stupid moaning has pushed my buttons today!
I'm the same. It's important to let Cos know you're unhappy with their use of influencers though. I did it with hello fresh recently.

Reactions: 3
You only need to look at the bite backs from someone like Louise Pentland (who's been around so long she should no better) to see that they all think they are something special and whom expect never be criticised. They spend so long on their phones they don't know how to treat their followers with respect.

Opinion and criticism is not trolling.
---
This 100%!!! Opinions are going to vary and that's life. All the influencer trot out the same bloody line- "I am just trying to keep my platform a kind and happy place" (whist throwing their children's privacy under a bleeping bus for financial gain).
I work in Admin- if I make a mistake or am rude I will be held accountable because you know, I am a grown up and in the real world people with REAL jobs are held to account. These influencer witches cry "trolll!" if anyone dares to disagree!! Why shouldn't they be held accountable? NONE of them are any better than me or you. They might like to think they are superior or more successful or whatever but I go to work and EARN my money by working hard. I DO NOT sell my entire life and my kids privacy online for everyone to see.
I'd rather live in a bleeping tent in a field than be like any of these influencer twats. (Well maybe a static caravan cos I truly hate camping!!)

Reactions: 9
This 100%!!! Opinions are going to vary and that's life. All the influencer trot out the same bloody line- "I am just trying to keep my platform a kind and happy place" (whist throwing their children's privacy under a bleeping bus for financial gain).
I work in Admin- if I make a mistake or am rude I will be held accountable because you know, I am a grown up and in the real world people with REAL jobs are held to account. These influencer witches cry "trolll!" if anyone dares to disagree!! Why shouldn't they be held accountable? NONE of them are any better than me or you. They might like to think they are superior or more successful or whatever but I go to work and EARN my money by working hard. I DO NOT sell my entire life and my kids privacy online for everyone to see.
I'd rather live in a bleeping tent in a field than be like any of these influencer twats. (Well maybe a static caravan cos I truly hate camping!!)
100% agree. Influencers are just glorified salespeople.

Reactions: 11
Why is she eye rolling around a national trust if she hates the weather so much? Couldn’t she take them all swimming? Great exercise and age appropriate for all of them and inside so no raining.

Reactions: 4
Why is she eye rolling around a national trust if she hates the weather so much? Couldn’t she take them all swimming? Great exercise and age appropriate for all of them and inside so no raining.
Because she’d had a to pay for swimming- other than parking it’s free to wander about the grounds at Crathes. Has she ever taken the kids inside the castle?

Reactions: 8
She really is a miserable moaning witch. I'm sorry if that's harsh but duck me. She needs to take a look at a recent post shared by a Banchory Photographer and thank her lucky bleeping stars for the life & blessings she has and stop being an utter c&nt. 😡

I can't bear her today.
What has happened to the Banchory photographer?

What has happened to the Banchory photographer?
There was a girl from Ellon who tragically died after giving birth her newborn passed away as well. She was due to be married the photographer was her wedding photographer he posted a tribute to her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m feeling the same way as you about her and she is really boiling my piss.
She has got duck all to moan about, 3 kids (although she would prefer just 1), a husband who works his socks off for her but doesn’t have the balls to stand up to her, house, car, numerous holidays etc etc.
In the last two months, 4 of my friends have been diagnosed with cancer. One is terminal, age 38 with 2 children not yet reached their teens, she has been given 3-6 months. The other 3 are in treatment, awaiting surgery etc.
Please Rebecca, just shut the duck UP. I’m actually in tears of anger as you are such an ungrateful witch, while thinking about my friends who would be so grateful to be in your situation.
Oh gosh I’m so sorry your friends have cancer. Cancer is just such an awful disease. It’s just so so cruel.
---
There was a girl from Ellon who tragically died after giving birth her newborn passed away as well. She was due to be married the photographer was her wedding photographer he posted a tribute to her
I seen that on the papers. The poor guy, is wife and new born baby so so tragic. How would you ever get over that. So so sad. 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.