Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming they’re off to France next week?? Or does it mean more time off school for the girls??

Its a summer holiday, will be in the actual summer holidays if they are going with chums as they don't take thier kids out of school

Reactions: 4
I tried Symprove for 2 weeks and I put on 4 pounds…. I never gain weight unless I’m eating and drinking on an all inclusive for 2 weeks. She necks it everyday, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a factor in her rapid weight gain. One of the probiotics in it can cause weight gain!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My gob is pretty smacked at that vlog. Firstly, everything about Poppy. She’s just a witch, doing P down at every comment, all about how hard it makes HER life, all the ‘I know I’m being cagey’ crap.
Then for the breadcrumbing about downsizing and Lee getting a job at home. Having Lee home every evening at 5pm isn’t going to stop you being a lazy witch. It’s obvious that she’s making no real cash from the crappy ads / aff links she’s doing. Well not enough for a ‘chalet’ in Morzine and heating her crappy house. But no talk of Lee getting a job at home and also Her looking for something more stable.
Unfortunately old Teflon chops has No ability to understand how badly she has just come across in those blogs.

Reactions: 12
The truth is probably that Lee is getting bleeping sick of her but of course she’d never say that out loud so blames it on Poppy. She’s a conniving witch.

Does Lee not have an unskilled job on the rigs? So on land he won’t be qualified for anything that would bring in the wage she needs to live on? He could get a labouring job or in retail (not knocking either) but they would not pay their mortgage.

Reactions: 6
First day of school holidays with her saying herself how tired her children are and she’s dragging them around the shops and to a late night theatre show. First day of holidays with my ASD daughter what did we do? Nothing! Stayed at Home. Screen time, snacks, board games and dog walk around the block. It’s no wonder P didn’t want to go out if she’s so tired and overwhelmed. Give her time to decompress then have a few days out. Also she needs to have her other two on board with what’s happening with P if it’s what she’s hinting at. Sometimes they do have to be the ones to bend and compromise because they can and the ND child finds it impossible. I don’t think her downsizing and Lee giving up his job will solve her problems she needs to change her approach. She views everything about P so negatively it’s imperative she gets on her level and changes her own behaviour and then she will see small improvements. Personally I don’t think removing her from school is the answer is looking at how to make her life easier when she is home.

Reactions: 14
Does Lee not have an unskilled job on the rigs? So on land he won’t be qualified for anything that would bring in the wage she needs to live on? He could get a labouring job or in retail (not knocking either) but they would not pay their mortgage.
That’s what I thought as well. He would just be a labourer which would pay little above minimum wage ( I have no idea so happy to be corrected).
He’s too old to join police/ fire service realistically so would have to settle for an office job which again wuu in don’t pay their mortgage.

Reactions: 6
He would never get his current wage in an onshore job. Most people his age have worked in The industry 20 years to get where they are financially onshore. It’s not what she dreams of either, my oh is away before getting up and often home when at activities/bedtime and works 6days a week.

He would never get his current wage in an onshore job. Most people his age have worked in The industry 20 years to get where they are financially onshore. It’s not what she dreams of either, my oh is away before getting up and often home when at activities/bedtime and works 6days a week.
Agreed. This woman has zero idea of what an actual job with a decent salary requires - flexibility. Sometimes you need to work later in the evening at home to catch up if you’ve left on time. Sometimes you need to stay later - particularly if your partner doesn’t work and is able to pick children up. If he gets a minimum wage job then he can obviously walk out the door at the end of his shift but that’s not going to keep Binny in stripy jumpers. If I were Lee, I’d stay off shore. At least he is guaranteed 12 hours a day off shift. At home, he’ll be working at his job then coming home to deal with cooking, cleaning, washing, childcare and shopping every single day. Beggy will not lift one finger to help him despite being at home all day. Weekends will be for LaMeldrum to “breathe” and “decompress” and also do nothing. He would be an utter, utter, fool to do this.

Reactions: 16
Lee must have so much resentment towards her. She does hobbies (jazz, gardening) all day & lives a very privileged (yet unfulfilled) life yet has the audacity to moan how hard her life is!
She needs to drop the ‘privilege stock’ mentality & grow up!

Reactions: 21
Another bloody holiday!

When’s she going to contribute to this lifestyle!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t realise that even if both parents work full time and earn decent salaries, it’s still not easy to make ends meet and afford a nice holiday each year! She hasn’t a clue! Obviously, she’s spent the last bit of money she had on renovations and now all of a sudden is planning on down sizing. Talk about irrational

Reactions: 15
I often wonder what her Mother in law and other in Laws make of her.
---
She doesn’t realise that even if both parents work full time and earn decent salaries, it’s still not easy to make ends meet and afford a nice holiday each year! She hasn’t a clue! Obviously, she’s spent the last bit of money she had on renovations and now all of a sudden is planning on down sizing. Talk about irrational
Clueless. Imagine them working out childcare for holidays if Lee was a 9to5? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.