Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's way too lazy to be arsing around travelling to get there. Let's be honest here...she doesn't really like people???
Oooo yes that sounds like fun??. But first I must check out where Mrs M bought hers from???. Oh yes, it's NEXT???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds exactly what I would expect a taster session for ten pounds to look like. Can’t understand why she’s not mentioning any of the local ski centres to her. I know the snow is not always reliable but there should be some snow cover soon. And are ski lessons an absolute necessity at the beginning, surely Lee and/or Rebecca could have sufficed for the first few goes? Instead of heading up to one of their local ski centres once the snow arrives for a fun day out in authentic resort it’s like they have decided the skiing must happen immediately! Can’t wait for the horse riding to resume!
You know what princess Rebecca is like. I want it and I want it now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When Rebs posted a insta story from her office and all the dust was flying about, WHY was she wearing that awful scarf? Have they run out of wood/#gifted kindling? Or do they not put the heating on in the Meldrum Mansion? :unsure: Is the #ad #kindlygiftednowonebay dolla not enough to cover the heating bills? Poor little nuggets

Also - I’m still waiting to see what she ate today after her gross blueberry and tangerine yogurt combo! Wasn’t she doing that today? Or has she forgotten?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So the girls are at skiing lessons....but why aren’t they in their #gifted snowsuits????

No spend January - start a new (expensive!) hobby! Great! Totally relatable!
At £185 a pop those bad boy snowsuits will be on ebay before you can say go florrrrriiiiiiieeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously we are not in the Outer Hebrides, Aberdeen is the Oil Capital of Europe??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[
Does she not realise no spend January is done by people because they actually have NO money at all. What an utter piss take for her to say she was skint and then be putting a deposit down on a holiday. Then trying to encourage everyone following her to buy through affiliate links to make her money when most people ARE SKINT. She's a bleeping daft bint she really is. No awareness at all.
Exactly,
Most people, not just families
Rebecca is definitely not on the spectrum. I might buy the social awkwardness if she didn't have such a close knit group of friends that she clearly doesn't mind acting like an ass around. She also didn't seem to have an issue traveling up to Lady Louise's house last year to hang out with Katie and Emma. Three people whom she admitted that she didn't know very well. Socially awkward people usually aren't in the right head space to do something like that, much less do it by themselves. I honestly feel like it boils down to her being a lazy, stuck up, jerk. I remember seeing her parent's house they just sold last year. It was beautiful. I kind of suspect that both she and Lee came from money. People like that usually breed very hard working children or very entitled children.

I don’t buy that she’s socially awkward or on the spectrum either. I’ve heard she’s a stick up witch who would run over anyone to get whatever or to ever she wants. Even when I watched her vlogs I thought she seems up herself. She definitely thinks she’s above others.
I struggle socially, especially with people I don’t know, or if I haven’t seen someone for a while. I dread the school run as well. For various reasons I’ve gone from a very outgoing person to someone who lacks confidence and doesn’t feel good enough.
It’s people like Rebecca who put me off going to baby groups when my child was younger.
She appears to think she’s superior, entitled and snobby.

Reactions: 25
Didn't she fly to London and back in one day for an event? I reckon she hasn't gone because it's not been paid for, she knows they all can't stand her and she won't be away from her phone for 2 hours on a flight....think of the comments that won't be deleted in that whole time!!!
I think one week she flew down multiple times for work related events. They probably don't like her at all. Sarah from This Mama Life was in Aberdeen for a while over Christmas and made it all around Scotland to see friends, even Ash Reid, Mama Reid, in Perth (god, why do I remember these things) but nary a word about her seeing Reb. They've met up a lot when Sarah and her family were in Aberdeen, Reb and Pat even had them round for dinner one night, but since DLP, nothing. I see commenting from other vloggers but it's all so superficial. That sort of existence would make me so sad.

And as if she doesn't give Lee and her mum access to her Instagram and YouTube when she's unable to monitor.

Reactions: 8
Too much effort to get to the airport it’s a whole 30 minutes from here on the new bypass ?
I bet all the “YouTube girlies” are gutted tit storm Rebs is not going to be there joining them on their little scammers retreat
...but remember she has enough friends anyway and shes’s far too busy controlling her social media from the big bad trolls and reading here for ideas for her content
Oh can you just imagine the bitching going down tonight!! I bet Rebs ears are burning! No matter how many friends she has surely paranoia has kicked in for her by now?
All the discussions about colabs, how they can beat her to the post for freebies, I bet they're all livid over the shitstorm that she has started over here!

I just started a new job and I won't be getting paid until the start of February so a small bit of savings is getting me by for food, petrol etc. I'd love to be organising a holiday for some time off I have coming up but I can't afford to book anything right now, I wish I could phone up my bank though and let them know that booking holidays doesn't count as spending according to the Meldrums so not to worry about the money not being in my account :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
I didn't know about the vloggers retreat - but I do really really like SJ and think she's really genuine.

I'm not sure how this would be received, but since we are all getting our comments blocked when we comment about tattle on Rebecca's socials/videos etc (and she can easily delete the comments because they're on her spaces so she has control)...could we comment on some of the other youtubers channels who we know are going to this weekend away suggesting that they/their followers should come and see our chat on tattle? If nothing else, if enough of us comment/like it on appropriate videos then it might encourage the vloggers to discuss Mrs M at the retreat and open a discussion about advertising standards by holding her up as a bad example. What do you think? Would that make us seem vindictive - or like we are trying to show we want clarity and transparency in ads etc? Your thoughts...?

Reactions: 13
I didn't know about the vloggers retreat - but I do really really like SJ and think she's really genuine.

I'm not sure how this would be received, but since we are all getting our comments blocked when we comment about tattle on Rebecca's socials/videos etc (and she can easily delete the comments because they're on her spaces so she has control)...could we comment on some of the other youtubers channels who we know are going to this weekend away suggesting that they/their followers should come and see our chat on tattle? If nothing else, if enough of us comment/like it on appropriate videos then it might encourage the vloggers to discuss Mrs M at the retreat and open a discussion about advertising standards by holding her up as a bad example. What do you think? Would that make us seem vindictive - or like we are trying to show we want clarity and transparency in ads etc? Your thoughts...?
It's a good idea but other vloggers seem to have a similar impression of the majority on here: that we're just a bunch of jealous trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so ridiculous.

Ski lessons are expensive because the insurance needed is so high!
If she can ski/snowboard why doesn’t she just teach the kids herself?!
Ski lessons in no spend January?! duck it Reb, may as well just buy them a Pony and be done with it eh!

Her nonsense comment about the geography of where she lives preventing her from going to the You Tube Coven meet-up... oh please!
She lives within spitting distance of one of Scotland’s main cities which has frequent flights and rail services to all other UK towns/cities. She honestly tries to make out that she lives in the middle of nowhere. She’s full of tit!!!!
A not so subtle attempt at getting the girls free ski lessons and them all a free ski holiday. Good old “Begdrum” exploiting the kids again for her own gain.

No I don't think anyone should do that. It does seem vindictive and they should be allowed to just enjoy their weekend. Look at what happened when someone messaged Kelly bees knees, she lost her bloody tit and it reflected so so badly on her. I don't think it's fair to involve other people.. plus they are all very well aware of tattle I'm sure.

She’s so ridiculous.

Ski lessons are expensive because the insurance needed is so high!
If she can ski/snowboard why doesn’t she just teach the kids herself?!
Ski lessons in no spend January?! duck it Reb, may as well just buy them a Pony and be done with it eh!

Her nonsense comment about the geography of where she lives preventing her from going to the You Tube Coven meet-up... oh please!
She lives within spitting distance of one of Scotland’s main cities which has frequent flights and rail services to all other UK towns/cities. She honestly tries to make out that she lives in the middle of nowhere. She’s full of tit!!!!
After 8th Feb it will be more expensive to fly to London as easy jet are stopping Gatwick and their prices for return flight are a lot lower than BA to Heathrow. She won’t want to pay the more expensive price to fly to London now. Maybe the new virgin/stobart/Cyrus capital business venture who have bought Flybe and now to be renamed connect airways will go back to Gatwick, but Flybe have pulled from Gatwick (it’s either happened or due to happen soon) to Heathrow to keep more slots open. So don’t know if the new connect airways will now cover the gap by easy jet stopping Gatwick. There still will be Luton but not as good to fly into as gatwick/Heathrow. We will now prob fly from Inverness sometimes as no airport tax from there and some flights are £8 one way to Gatwick from easy jet as Aberdeen is becoming dire to fly from They have lost so many airlines recently

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine the talk that will be getting done behind her back! Honestly though if this page wasn’t here what would her content be? Rebecca maybe you could answer!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.