Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Nothing is easy to get to living here”. ?. You don’t live on a remote island ???. There are loads of direct flights daily from your local airport which is not far away from you. I have no words...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is teaching S to sneak in the queue at skiing acceptable? I really wonder how her mind works.

Reactions: 13
“Nothing is easy to get to living here”. ?. You don’t live on a remote island ???. There are loads of direct flights daily from your local airport which is not far away from you. I have no words...
She's way too lazy to be arsing around travelling to get there. Let's be honest here...she doesn't really like people???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Where did you get your bed Hun xxxx"

On a post sponsored by Oak Furniture Land...

?????
I even saw a sheep commenting under the no spend january: 'this is so motivating I just signed off from all advertising emails'

• Haha
How is teaching S to sneak in the queue at skiing acceptable? I really wonder how her mind works.
Because she thinks she obviously deserves preferential treatment. She's "The Mrs Meldrum" don't ya know???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because she thinks she obviously deserves preferential treatment. She's "The Mrs Meldrum" don't ya know???
Its really bad. That was one of the first thing I learnt my children. Noone is allowed to sneak in the queue.

Reactions: 9
We should get commission - imagine if we were not feeding any content? It would be as dull as hell lol.....
We're selling ourselves short here folks, surely there's some sort of law stopping this business of stealing our ideas...Oh yes it's called plagiarism ??. Let's take her to court??

• Haha
We're selling ourselves short here folks, surely there's some sort of law stopping this business of stealing our ideas...Oh yes it's called plagiarism ??. Let's take her to court??
It's like having our own personal muppet puppet I tell you! Funny thing is we get more attention and acknowledgement from her in here than we ever did as devoted sheep.

Reactions: 14
I think we should all show Rebecca some love.. she obviously reads this page. Might even have it on auto refresh. I'll start. Let's do her a wave from tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Too much effort to get to the airport it’s a whole 30 minutes from here on the new bypass ?
I bet all the “YouTube girlies” are gutted tit storm Rebs is not going to be there joining them on their little scammers retreat
...but remember she has enough friends anyway and shes’s far too busy controlling her social media from the big bad trolls and reading here for ideas for her content

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Too much effort to get to the airport it’s a whole 30 minutes from here on the new bypass ?
I bet all the “YouTube girlies” are gutted tit storm Rebs is not going to be there joining them on their little scammers retreat
...but remember she has enough friends anyway and shes’s far too busy controlling her social media from the big bad trolls and reading here for ideas for her content
Give them plenty to tattle about if she's not there .... some must love this shitstorm!

Reactions: 10
She’s so ridiculous.

Ski lessons are expensive because the insurance needed is so high!
If she can ski/snowboard why doesn’t she just teach the kids herself?!
Ski lessons in no spend January?! duck it Reb, may as well just buy them a Pony and be done with it eh!

Her nonsense comment about the geography of where she lives preventing her from going to the You Tube Coven meet-up... oh please!
She lives within spitting distance of one of Scotland’s main cities which has frequent flights and rail services to all other UK towns/cities. She honestly tries to make out that she lives in the middle of nowhere. She’s full of tit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bollocks that she's can't get to the YouTube weekend away because she can't easily get there. It's in the Cotswolds, not Canada.

Sounds exactly what I would expect a taster session for ten pounds to look like. Can’t understand why she’s not mentioning any of the local ski centres to her. I know the snow is not always reliable but there should be some snow cover soon. And are ski lessons an absolute necessity at the beginning; surely Lee and/or Rebecca could have sufficed for the first few goes? Instead of heading up to one of their local ski centres once the snow arrives for a fun day out in an authentic resort, it’s like they have decided the skiing must happen immediately! Can’t wait for the horse riding to resume!

William Hill called me, they're no longer accepting my bets that Reb will post something within hours of it being mentioned on a site she doesn't read...apparently now it's what they call a sure thing!

Hi Rebecca, thanks for being so dumb and predictable, you unintentionally give us such a laugh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
William Hill called me, they're no longer accepting my bets that Reb will post something within hours of it being mentioned on a site she doesn't read...apparently now it's what they call a sure thing!

Hi Rebecca, thanks for being so dumb and predictable, you unintentionally give us such a laugh!!
I've had more fun and laughs with nice people on here than I ever had on her social media. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bollocks that she's can't get to the YouTube weekend away because she can't easily get there. It's in the Cotswolds, not Canada.
Didn't she fly to London and back in one day for an event? I reckon she hasn't gone because it's not been paid for, she knows they all can't stand her and she won't be away from her phone for 2 hours on a flight....think of the comments that won't be deleted in that whole time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.