Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Went and spoke to reception about how much it was for private lessons” translates to “told the receptionist who I was and demanded free private lessons in exchange for a couple of crappy, badly written insta squares with random photos attached and some insta stories”
And they obviously turned her down which is why she is slagging them off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rebecca
I know you have a favourite child, we often do and it just happens. It's not ideal but that's life. However please please stop making it so obvious. It's heartbreaking to see and will be devastating if she finds out. I have a favourite but I do my upmost to never let it show and to give them all equal time alone. I know at least you, your mum and Lee all read here and my only concern is for the wellbeing of your children and hope you take notice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is there a way to check how many people have unfollowed or unsubscribed each day? It would be interesting

Reactions: 3
A friend just text saying she can see the meldrum sprogs skiing from her kitchen window... how bizarre. This is why they might want to consider sharing their whereabouts after the fact - some total weirdos out there ?
They are SO incredibly stupid. Unbelievable.

Every one knows a follow friday is a way for smaller insta pages to poach followers from others.
I'd be more impressed if those compliments came from popular, established Insta accounts, not just people riding on coat tails.

Interesting to see the bigger accounts have distanced themselves from her since DLP. Theres a Vlogger retreat happening this weekend, organised by Meldrums lovely friend SJ, but no sign of Reb going (I will break my own no spend January to put £20 on at William Hill that a story will appear thanking SJ for the invite but giving some bull excuse as to why she can't go).

Good job she isn't looking for other friends as she isn't making on with the other Channel Mums!
Who's SJ? ...

Rebecca
I know you have a favourite child, we often do and it just happens. It's not ideal but that's life. However please please stop making it so obvious. It's heartbreaking to see and will be devastating if she finds out. I have a favourite but I do my upmost to never let it show and to give them all equal time alone. I know at least you, your mum and Lee all read here and my only concern is for the wellbeing of your children and hope you take notice.
Having a favourite child is a thing? :eek:

Reactions: 8
Ok, so this could be a bit of a stretch and I’m probably giving her way too much credit for this, but... You don’t think she’s on a mega deleting spree to try and identify some of us? Think about it if we’re on Instagram or Facebook using our real name (I’m not but I know a lot of people are) then she blocks us and we come on here and say that she’s just blocked us she could potentially find out some names. We’ve heard her threaten so much in the past about knowing who the 15 of us are! I know it’s a bit of a far fetched idea but we know she can be very devious. I don’t know what she would be able to do with the names or anything but just be wary maybe.
No one has threatened her or her family on here. Freedom of speech and opinion.

Reactions: 5
There’s not many comments on most of her posts so all these people telling her how great her videos are, asking where her clothes are from and sycophantically agreeing with every word out of her mouth must be DM’s which SHE DOESN’T EVEN OPEN. She’s full of tit!

Complaining to the ASA doesn’t seem to have any effect so if I were to write a template complaint letter/email to Channel Mum how many of you would be interested in sending it in? Now I’m not saying this because I want to ruin her career, I don’t think she’s capable of earning money any other way and I wouldn’t want the girls to suffer, but she’s not being held accountable for her pathetically stupid decisions and lies and that needs to change
Count me in!

Rebecca
Wowsers and I'm not judging you at all because this is obviously something you genuinely feel but I honestly couldn't imagine having a favourite child out of my 2. Iove them both the same

Once Reb has your name she sends her guard chihuahua Lee to send you a private message on Facebook! Terrifying
Because what else is she going to do? Enough of us on here know the law well enough to know she's powerless in regards to the opinions shared on here!
Think that's more the behaviours that police would be interested in to be honest.

Reactions: 1
Think when it comes to “favourite” children many parents love them all the same but will often find one more special and enjoy their company more. I have two and honestly enjoy them equally as much as the other but I know there are some who don’t and do just get on more with one than the others. Doesn’t mean you love them any less. If this is picked up on by the children imagine how devastating that would be for them. I think most children know when their parents have a favourite though. Which is really sad actually

Also, I like SJ. Not too many ads rammed down your throat as her husband worked and she had a brilliant job before becoming a full time influencer. She is one of my favourite instagrammers along with mumma izzo, both quite sweet and reserved which is what I like. Not in your face like some of the others & they always reply and care about their viewers opinions and take them on board!

Reactions: 8
I genuinely feel I have a favourite right now. However my eldest is 6 and becoming his own person. And my youngest is 1 and very very much a mummys boy. I'm at 2 very different stages with them and I do feel my youngest... my baby is my favourite. But I think that's because I am so consumed with him. He does new things daily and still breastfeeds and sleeps in my bed because he's still very new to me. And my last baby.

I understand maybe if she felt that way about Poppy for the same reasons. But it's definitely Florence!

I genuinely feel I have a favourite right now. However my eldest is 6 and becoming his own person. And my youngest is 1 and very very much a mummys boy. I'm at 2 very different stages with them and I do feel my youngest... my baby is my favourite. But I think that's because I am so consumed with him. He does new things daily and still breastfeeds and sleeps in my bed because he's still very new to me. And my last baby.

I understand maybe if she felt that way about Poppy for the same reasons. But it's definitely Florence!
Ah maybe it’s more you have a favourite stage rather than child, tbh I think that’s nature, your children grow and become independent, they have their own minds and start to challenge you more, it’s the starting process of letting them go, whereas babies don’t. I only have one child ( I do have step children but I’m not their mum) so I’ve never obviously had to deal with this. I do believe though that some parents will bond more with one child, or maybe they nearly lost that child so they are more protective, it happens. Rebecca however is broadcasting her life on the internet, she may not think she has a favourite but it certainly appears as though she does!! We have all seen it, Florence can do no wrong and yet S seems to get the blame for everything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.