Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had hectic day yesterday so took some catching up.

Did she actually give a reason for not going to vloggers retreat.
I assume its actually a privately organised event where they have to pay their own flights and accommodation.
Does Aberdeen not have flights to Exeter or Bristol airport thats best way reach the Cotswold.

She never has been one to network and seemed really awquard and try hard with other vloggers.

I found it odd she met a stranger at ellas kicthen event.

It's become clear recently that other channel mums and vloggers have distanced themselves from her.

I'm sure she source if private gossip and debate at this retreat.
But she doesnt give a monkey what her work peers even think of her.
There was vlog I think deleted now on meldrums awful capri sun event where she went for lunch with Katie ellision looked really awquard and she moaned about pizza hut.

It's really odd when she pays for something how critical she can be.
Did she pay cheap price for a taster ski session?
She could afford £70.
Encourage s to break the rules
N
Blatent gushing favouritism over how Florrie did better all really dire.
She kept saying reason for lack of xmas presents videos was because s likes to see her videos.
I hope she doesnt see comments she made in insta stories.

Every successful business should know its demographic/target audience especially a channel that varies its content to target their audience.
Advertising agents or agencies and brand all in theory try to identify their customer demographic and how to reach them.

The ski post on insta
17k veiws
45 comments

Says it all really. Wish insta had a dislike button.
I don't know if comments limited
Some deleted
Or engagement is poor

Even asking on insta stories

Those families that ski how did you do it.
Learn on slopes or ski school.
How many sheep does she think go on an average family.

I live in fairly affluent postcode
Skiing really is not that common
Lots go with schools
But I dont know huge amount families that go even if they are loaded.
Most people prefer sunshine holiday
Or only take 1 holiday a year

Reb talks about how her and her sister used to ski
It's weird lees suggested it
As they never been on ski holiday together either as couple or a family.

Now rebs sisters back she got her doing nursery run.
She really only hangs out mostly with her mum sisterand Cath.

She has no concept of no spend at all

We 12th jan as shes advertised a small fortune

Surely some sheep are fed up by how of relentless kind gifts.
Reb moaning about some thing
Another ad
Poor quality videos
Photos that dont match posts
Her doing and saying really inappropriate stuff.

She can't hide her spoilt and entitles ways at all.
She can't even pretend to be skint for a month.
Her shopping list for feb is huge

I found holiday clothes pile really odd which makes me think they going away sooner than she said.

She claims match/April Neilson holiday with freinds.

Winter ski holiday near Christmas
Has she booked this or is she on the scrounge.

I love sjs Swedish vlogs
Katie's travel vlogs

Meldrums neilson vlogs or tui dident make me want to go book at all.
So gifting them I think has failed
I would love to know if brands look at effectiveness of these gifts.
The brands I emailed saying I banned them now don't care.

I don't get why sheep find someone so flaky spoilt and out of touch/ unrelatable so good.

Do we think some attack/defender sheep are fake accounts either the meldrums or freinds and family.

Sharing praise or some one watching your vlog so desparate its like she's constantly trying prove how popular she is.
Why so many messages why wouldent they just post comment on insta square.
That we all supposed to believe she has so much fan mail behind scenes.

Reactions: 7
Does Aberdeen not have flights to Exeter or Bristol airport thats best way reach the Cotswold.
No I once had to fly to Bristol - my connection was Amsterdam.

But I’m sure she could have travelled to London and got the train with some of the others that were going.

Reactions: 4
“Nothing is easy to get to living here”. ?. You don’t live on a remote island ???. There are loads of direct flights daily from your local airport which is not far away from you. I have no words...
I know! She’s writing like she lives in the back of beyond! Clown!

Reactions: 3
When Rebs posted a insta story from her office and all the dust was flying about, WHY was she wearing that awful scarf? Have they run out of wood/#gifted kindling? Or do they not put the heating on in the Meldrum Mansion? :unsure: Is the #ad #kindlygiftednowonebay dolla not enough to cover the heating bills? Poor little nuggets

Also - I’m still waiting to see what she ate today after her gross blueberry and tangerine yogurt combo! Wasn’t she doing that today? Or has she forgotten?
She had a bowl of Lee’s curry soup ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On poppy’s bedroom reveal she showed a toy storage bag from my first years that she said was gifted but she had kept back & gave as her Christmas present. So I presume 90% of their Christmas presents were gifted that’s why she didn’t show them

• Wow
Reactions: 25
On poppy’s bedroom reveal she showed a toy storage bag from my first years that she said was gifted but she had kept back & gave as her Christmas present. So I presume 90% of their Christmas presents were gifted that’s why she didn’t show them
Most probably hence no video

I'm sure poppy had my 1st years and fisher price.

Girls got gifted busy boxes

I expect they spent very little on xmas
As gifted trips to theatre and panto
Xmas day meal around her parents house
Free xmas party dresses from next and jojo
Few free meals chucked in
Free make-up

Reactions: 9
What did she say about the ski place on her stories? She's deleted them now :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG I’m new to this forum and I cannot believe why and how people have the time and the energy to post utter rubbish. Tbh I’m not a fan but bloody hell some of the comments are cruel, personal and so rude towards her family. If she did go to the retreat then you would be slagging her off, ooh she’s left her kids now etc etc. She cannot win! Yes she probably reads this forum and how do you think it makes her feel? Just leave her alone and let her get on with her life and you get on with yours. I suffer from mental heath problems and if I was reading stuff on here about me, it would affect me so much so let’s all be kind and think about how she must be feeling. Of course post constructive criticism but not nasty, unnecessary personal comments which can have an impact on someone’s life and wellbeing. And no, I don’t know her, I’m not a “sheep” and I do sometimes watch her you tube channel (silent viewer) if I have chance between being a working mom and having a life. No need for nasty comments for me posting this just want to get my point across like many of you do and I hope you understand that.

My friend sent a message to Mrs M today to tell her there had been loads of break ins on her estate recently and those security cameras looked really good but she couldn’t afford them, could she recommend any cheaper alternatives. And she BLOCKED HER! Wtaf is wrong with her??? My friend feels really embarrassed, I’ve directed her to this forum
We got similar ones on a groupon deal. Not sure if it’s still on but worth a look.

Reactions: 1
OMG I’m new to this forum and I cannot believe why and how people have the time and the energy to post utter rubbish. Tbh I’m not a fan but bloody hell some of the comments are cruel, personal and so rude towards her family. If she did go to the retreat then you would be slagging her off, ooh she’s left her kids now etc etc. She cannot win! Yes she probably reads this forum and how do you think it makes her feel? Just leave her alone and let her get on with her life and you get on with yours. I suffer from mental heath problems and if I was reading stuff on here about me, it would affect me so much so let’s all be kind and think about how she must be feeling. Of course post constructive criticism but not nasty, unnecessary personal comments which can have an impact on someone’s life and wellbeing. And no, I don’t know her, I’m not a “sheep” and I do sometimes watch her you tube channel (silent viewer) if I have chance between being a working mom and having a life. No need for nasty comments for me posting this just want to get my point across like many of you do and I hope you understand that.
We are not biting so jog on

Reactions: 15
It's a good idea but other vloggers seem to have a similar impression of the majority on here: that we're just a bunch of jealous trolls.
Plus, most of them have threads on here too so wouldn't want their followers spotting something bad about them while they're here! ?

What did she say about the ski place on her stories? She's deleted them now :rolleyes:
I imagine the ski thing they went on yesterday was cheap group lesson taster deal.

She then went to reception in hope of do you know who I am will you gift me.
They said no and if she wanted private lessons the cost is £70

So she posts on social media
That £70 is expensive
That s hardly got any turns and how she encouraged her not to listen to instructor.
I hope a member if staff at ski centre or instructor hears about this and bans her as would serve her right.

Reactions: 11
You okay hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting topic on sky news just now. Asa are going to monitor social media advertising. Mrs Meldrum try and take note

Reactions: 20
Your patronising post will definitely be what makes me change my mind ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your patronising post will definitely be what makes me change my mind ?
Unlike mumsnet threads can't get easily derailed.

Trolls /fan girls have no effect here

At end if day we group if adults some of us parents
Having an intelligent debate on influencers advertising and its effects.
Sometimes we disagree but agree to disagree and move on.
We only discuss content Mrs meldrum outs out there.
It's been proven shes lied several times and broken advertising rules.
If she wasent so wrong there be hardly any discussion here.

It's called cause and effect.

She can't be held to account on her own heavily censored platforms.

Reactions: 11
After 8th Feb it will be more expensive to fly to London as easy jet are stopping Gatwick and their prices for return flight are a lot lower than BA to Heathrow. She won’t want to pay the more expensive price to fly to London now. Maybe the new virgin/stobart/Cyrus capital business venture who have bought Flybe and now to be renamed connect airways will go back to Gatwick, but Flybe have pulled from Gatwick (it’s either happened or due to happen soon) to Heathrow to keep more slots open. So don’t know if the new connect airways will now cover the gap by easy jet stopping Gatwick. There still will be Luton but not as good to fly into as gatwick/Heathrow. We will now prob fly from Inverness sometimes as no airport tax from there and some flights are £8 one way to Gatwick from easy jet as Aberdeen is becoming dire to fly from They have lost so many airlines recently
We've done this a few times and can totally recommend Inverness! We got parked no problem and the airport was stress free plus flights to London were much cheaper. To be honest, we're not impressed at all by Aberdeen airport and tend to fly from either Edinburgh or Inverness.

Reactions: 3
Think when it comes to “favourite” children many parents love them all the same but will often find one more special and enjoy their company more. I have two and honestly enjoy them equally as much as the other but I know there are some who don’t and do just get on more with one than the others. Doesn’t mean you love them any less. If this is picked up on by the children imagine how devastating that would be for them. I think most children know when their parents have a favourite though. Which is really sad actually

Also, I like SJ. Not too many ads rammed down your throat as her husband worked and she had a brilliant job before becoming a full time influencer. She is one of my favourite instagrammers along with mumma izzo, both quite sweet and reserved which is what I like. Not in your face like some of the others & they always reply and care about their viewers opinions and take them on board!
Unfortunately Mumma Izzo also posted a vlog of all four of her little boys naked in the bath. ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 0
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.