Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every one knows a follow friday is a way for smaller insta pages to poach followers from others.
I'd be more impressed if those compliments came from popular, established Insta accounts, not just people riding on coat tails.

Interesting to see the bigger accounts have distanced themselves from her since DLP. Theres a Vlogger retreat happening this weekend, organised by Meldrums lovely friend SJ, but no sign of Reb going (I will break my own no spend January to put £20 on at William Hill that a story will appear thanking SJ for the invite but giving some bull excuse as to why she can't go).

Good job she isn't looking for other friends as she isn't making on with the other Channel Mums!

Reactions: 15
Yup. They’re so transparent!
Yep 100%
Neilson do snow holidays so let’s just wait for the #last minute #kindly gifted holiday in March (I would have said February but she says they are going to some long weekend away with “chums”)
Mummy & Daddy Cannon are also keen skiers so maybe they will go too? Because god forbid they offer to take Lee’s mum away for a free holiday.....

Ok, so this could be a bit of a stretch and I’m probably giving her way too much credit for this, but... You don’t think she’s on a mega deleting spree to try and identify some of us? Think about it if we’re on Instagram or Facebook using our real name (I’m not but I know a lot of people are) then she blocks us and we come on here and say that she’s just blocked us she could potentially find out some names. We’ve heard her threaten so much in the past about knowing who the 15 of us are! I know it’s a bit of a far fetched idea but we know she can be very devious. I don’t know what she would be able to do with the names or anything but just be wary maybe.

Reactions: 5
No spend January

duck OFF!

She’s such an idiot!

It doesn’t count because it’s not happening now.....

Doesn’t she understand that a LOT of people including a lot of her followers are absolutely SKINT after Christmas and don’t have money to pay the bills let alone be paying for a holiday?!

She needs to drop the whole no spend January thing. It’s pointless and actually insulting.

Also, Lee was conveniently upstairs paying the deposit while she was filming.... yeahhhhh sure he was......!
[/QUOTE]
She's a nasty, ungrateful witch, I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's not half as much as her ignorance with this no spend January tit. She's bloody insulting every follower who's 'normal' and finding January a struggle. She's seriously a very very, nasty woman or incredible ignorant. Actually, I think she's both having read some posts on here today, her family should be ashamed of her. I honestly think I cannot support anyone that now collaborates with her, already any product she promotes I will not purchase and some I have yet to contact for the reasons but now that goes for other vloggers now too - I seem to remember, what I wore, outfits crap is coming up. She'll bring the others into disrepute now too.
She actually disgusts me. I cannot believe how low she has sunk to. I really used to admire her, loved her family and wished them all the very best but now, I honestly am gobsmacked. She has NO CLUE what no spend is about. Despite her being deeply moved by her visit to that foodbank? Brand Ambassador, you've got to be bloody kidding!! She's lost every ounce of decency she ever had. I've been at work today and only at page 4 of posts, goodness knows what I've still to read!

Reactions: 20
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
She is without a doubt a textbook narcissist. Air of smugness and superiority, her lack of eye contact, eye rolling, that condescending glare she gives, she gets easily bored with everything and distracted, overall inattentiveness towards most things in life- housework, the girls, Lee’s mental health are just a few. Self-absorption, how she only focuses on what she wants, this morning F not wanting to go to music class was for her benefit. Unless it’s about her or something that is agreeable to her she will label it boring /stupid remember Lee giving mortgage advice in one video a while back and she’s there rolling her eyes in background. She’s completely dismissive of anyone else’s feelings, absolutely no empathy whatsoever, she won’t even be aware that her actions are causing distress to others, no spend January is a joke I cannot believe she is still going with it ? her passive aggressiveness, highly sensitive and takes criticism poorly, pretending she’s not bothered by the comments here, then announcing on Instagram with her well rehearsed aloofness and fake happiness when her face, voice and body language says different. Finally her relationships or lack of, they’re impersonal just how a narcissist likes it, can’t have the mask slip and people know what they really are, it’s why she “doesn’t have time” to make new friends and sticks to her clique, like willy wonka factory nobody ever goes in nobody ever comes out ?
Can you imagine how exhausting it would be to fake it day in and day out?

• Sad
If she doesn’t address the incredibly offensive juxtaposition of having written all about how deeply affected she was by visiting the food bank & seeing real poverty, compared with her pitiful attempt at being frugal in January. Then she is a total phoney. She’s trying to play at being poor just to have some content & engagement, it’s an utter embarrassment. I’m going to research the charity she worked with because her attitude is atrocious. Her no spend January has had more treats than most peoples’ year. Why can’t she address this divide? Or just say, I’m only going to engage with fortunate lucky mummies who go on expensive holidays & buy big houses, go skiing & use luxury cosmetics from now on. She is a snob
CFine Aberdeen is where she visited. Ella's kitchen was the partnership. It's unclear if she was invited to visit or ? I'm sure the charity are appalled in the way they were used. Ella's kitchen should be disgusted at partnering with a greedy witch like MrsM.

Reactions: 10
Also
How gullible/stupid are these morons commenting on her bedroom photo?

“Oh wow, you’ve done so much to it since you’ve moved in! I love your style! You’ve got such an eye for interiors!”

WHAT?!!!
SHE DOESNT CHOOSE OR BUY ANYTHING YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOTS! ITS A BLOODY ADVERT FOR OAK FURNITURE LAND & NEXT!!!!

God! Get a grip!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They went on a Neilson holiday for their honeymoon.............
Such a sheltered, protected life. Absolutely no clue. Her life experience is so dull compared to her younger sister. In saying that, my cats water bowl probably has more life experience and empathy than MrsM.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, so this could be a bit of a stretch and I’m probably giving her way too much credit for this, but... You don’t think she’s on a mega deleting spree to try and identify some of us? Think about it if we’re on Instagram or Facebook using our real name (I’m not but I know a lot of people are) then she blocks us and we come on here and say that she’s just blocked us she could potentially find out some names. We’ve heard her threaten so much in the past about knowing who the 15 of us are! I know it’s a bit of a far fetched idea but we know she can be very devious. I don’t know what she would be able to do with the names or anything but just be wary maybe.
That sounds like a bit too much effort for lazy arse Rebecca ?

Reactions: 4
My friend sent a message to Mrs M today to tell her there had been loads of break ins on her estate recently and those security cameras looked really good but she couldn’t afford them, could she recommend any cheaper alternatives. And she BLOCKED HER! Wtaf is wrong with her??? My friend feels really embarrassed, I’ve directed her to this forum
Her reply should have been

Hi sorry neither can I afford it so why don't you do what I did set up an insta account and beg for freebies. I can't afford anything really as my hubby doesn't work so I rely on my parents to pay for stuff or just beg for freebies. failing that you could try amazon sorry can't link any as I have no AF links Rebs x

Reactions: 17
It’s gone past annoying me now it’s actually upsetting. How dare she plead being “skint” she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. I’m doing no spend January because I have no bloody choice! I can’t even afford to put any money in my savings for a potential holiday let alone put a deposit down, which I’m sure is the case for most in January. She is the most entitled brat I’ve ever come across and I’m going to send her a DM. No doubt I’ll be blocked but I can’t not say something to her
Completely understand you being upset and think 1000s today will be. Today has been awful. Once you are blocked, you will feel better. Believe me. My workmate today shared with me, she would call in sick next week as she's struggling to fill her car with petrol to get to work, she lives 8 miles from MrsM. It was that or not feed the kids. Rebecca Meldrum has no idea of the real world for many in this country, her area, her followers. Needless to say, that workmate will be at work next week. That's what care and compassion from one to another (or a few others car sharing) does. SHE literally has no idea.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why I haven’t been ditched...but as usual no response.

What is everyone doing this Friday? I’m dog sitting.

Reactions: 3
Someone with a life & job has commented. Wonder if it will get deleted & blocked soon ?
That two words will have to have been explained to Rebecca Meldrum, she'll have had to nip up the lane to mummy and daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe but what she going to do with our names run to the police and say these people keep talking about stories I put out on insta and YT and tell the ASA when I don't follow the rules for Ads.
She's pathetic and we've done nothing wrong so I wouldn't even give it a second thought anyway by now the police will already have all our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) won't they Reb I know your out there somewhere ?

Reactions: 9
There’s not many comments on most of her posts so all these people telling her how great her videos are, asking where her clothes are from and sycophantically agreeing with every word out of her mouth must be DM’s which SHE DOESN’T EVEN OPEN. She’s full of tit!

Complaining to the ASA doesn’t seem to have any effect so if I were to write a template complaint letter/email to Channel Mum how many of you would be interested in sending it in? Now I’m not saying this because I want to ruin her career, I don’t think she’s capable of earning money any other way and I wouldn’t want the girls to suffer, but she’s not being held accountable for her pathetically stupid decisions and lies and that needs to change
Template or not I am contacting Channelbum over this. It's a bloody disgrace.

Also - the plug hanging down from the makeup mirror? Why have it there when there doesn't seem to be a plug nearby?

OMG her rant on insta re the skiing TASTER session.

a. £10 a go so that’s no spend Jan broken again
b. you say Pat has been going on about a skiing holiday for ages....I’ve followed for years and literally the first time I’ve heard anything about it.
c. have a bit more respect for the instructor/lesson and other parents etc. It cost £10 what were you expecting, get a bloody 1-1 lesson if you wanted that! SO rude!

Just watched the latest ones - I actually can’t beleive her. She’s asking her “audience” about advice on children’s ski holiday tips about learning to ski while wittering on about what they would do on the holiday (FYI wee little baby nug would be at childcare all day) has she NO idea who her demographic are?? She’s talking to “huns xo” and vulnerable individuals, NOT upper middle class mums with a large disposable income to spend on ski lessons!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.