Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I don’t understand about their holidays... if they are gifted and she doesn’t pay for them, why does she take Safiyah out of school? Surely it’s not necessary? I would imagine she could negotiate that so that her daughter doesn’t need to miss any school. I wouldn’t be opposed to taking my children out of school one day for a holiday (we do cultural holidays not packages) but only because we can’t physically afford a holiday during the holidays. She gets it for free so why can’t it be during the hols?
I suspect the holiday companies will gift during off season but wouldn’t t want to during peak season when that space could be taken by a paying customer

Reactions: 14
Why’s she grimacing in that photo? She doesn’t have a smile from her eyes, does she? Expressionless.
The photo is so odd looking because she has had so much botox and filler that the only part of her face she can get any movement out of is her nose!!!

I can't stand how fake her and lee are....she is clearly not that happy with her life choices...and must be at least questioning how she is using her children to make money and avoid working.lee has looked seriously depressed over the past couple of months....but yes you silly cow you go on instagram telling everyone how happy you are.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
GOOD EGG??
DOWN TO EARTH??
RELATABLE??

WHAT IS GOING ON???? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blocked for liking a comment that disagreed with the no spend jan/holiday gifting. What kind of woman is this
Are you surprised?...
I don’t think it’s just her with her eyes on the comments. Lee must help too. She must literally always be on her phone.

Reactions: 9
Are you surprised?...
I don’t think it’s just her with her eyes on the comments. Lee must help too. She must literally always be on her phone.
She has a great team you know. Imagine princess Catherine or princess Meghan... smililar to that

Reactions: 3
She has a great team you know. Imagine princess Catherine or princess Meghan... smililar to that
Ah right.
She does live relatively near the Queen, I suppose. Goes walking on her land and expects to bump into them, after all. ????‍♀
Tit.

• Haha
GOOD EGG??
DOWN TO EARTH??
RELATABLE??

WHAT IS GOING ON???? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???
These Insta stories about what people say about her is so bloody cringe ? it's like me saying all the compliments I get from my friends, colleagues and customers etc. Just cringe. She really is just trying too hard to show she is actually liked by people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most of the stuff she does doesn’t actually bother me that much, but that post about no spend January is really wanky. Last week she said she wasn’t shopping as it was no spend January and they had no money to spend anyway. So flippant (and untrue)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These Insta stories about what people say about her is so bloody cringe ? it's like me saying all the compliments I get from my friends, colleagues and customers etc. Just cringe. She really is just trying too hard to show she is actually liked by people.
You know what type of people do this sort of tit? Narcissists!

Reactions: 13
One thing I don’t understand about their holidays... if they are gifted and she doesn’t pay for them, why does she take Safiyah out of school? Surely it’s not necessary? I would imagine she could negotiate that so that her daughter doesn’t need to miss any school. I wouldn’t be opposed to taking my children out of school one day for a holiday (we do cultural holidays not packages) but only because we can’t physically afford a holiday during the holidays. She gets it for free so why can’t it be during the hols?
The specific holiday would probably be strict so it's cheaper to "give" away and if she didnt take what's exactly on offer and some else would take it. Let's face it there are plenty on the game ?

Reactions: 5
So the girls are at skiing lessons....but why aren’t they in their #gifted snowsuits????

No spend January - start a new (expensive!) hobby! Great! Totally relatable!

Reactions: 21
The fact that she committed that extraordinary social faux pas by telling you that she doesn’t need any more friends actually hints at some genuine social issues. I have felt in some of the videos with other vloggers that she’s very nervous and over excited so maybe she has some problems knowing how to behave socially and maybe struggles to make friends. We’ve seen that she puts her foot in her mouth (a lot) and it may be that she’s found herself offending people with her lack of social awareness. For example she couldn’t understand why saying that the theatre tickets were dirt cheap so you get what you pay for is something that socially you don’t say on a public platform. I think she just doesn’t realise how rude she’s being. I do have friends who have that trait (all are in the spectrum) and if you aren’t aware and don’t know them well they can come across as really rude (in reality they have hearts of gold and just struggle with social niceties). Not saying this is the case with Rebecca but I totally see that lack of social awareness from her (which is bloody unfortunate for someone on a public platform and she probably finds it really frustrating because I doubt she realises what she’s doing wrong).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A friend just text saying she can see the meldrum sprogs skiing from her kitchen window... how bizarre. This is why they might want to consider sharing their whereabouts after the fact - some total weirdos out there ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend sent a message to Mrs M today to tell her there had been loads of break ins on her estate recently and those security cameras looked really good but she couldn’t afford them, could she recommend any cheaper alternatives. And she BLOCKED HER! Wtaf is wrong with her??? My friend feels really embarrassed, I’ve directed her to this forum

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She likely doesn’t get much choice with the dates of a free holiday and more likely to be given dates that are less busy and not at peak times. Earlier in the year so maybe think people will book a last min holiday as Mrs M recommended it.

But then again she has never cared about taking S out of school and has always done so since was P1, must have been the year they went to Florida.

Spouts bullshit that the school support their parenting decision when in reality it is recorded on the school record as “unauthorised absense”!

Her no spending didn't last long. All she went does us jump on fads for views and what a surprise she is gone back to cleaning videos ?

At the time mrs m slatrd the teacher on vlogs, so maybe bad blood a barrier to returning?
The teacher probably didn’t offer her any gifted lessons so it was binned off. A bit like SlimmingWorld and mammas book club nothing in it for Reb it’s out the window!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.