Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the girls are at skiing lessons....but why aren’t they in their #gifted snowsuits????

No spend January - start a new (expensive!) hobby! Great! Totally relatable!
Show/advertise #kindlygifted snow suits that are obviously way too big whilst talking about ski lessons then have them in different outfits to ski in. Ok hun.

A friend just text saying she can see the meldrum sprogs skiing from her kitchen window... how bizarre. This is why they might want to consider sharing their whereabouts after the fact - some total weirdos out there ?
This is why I never believed they shut The Meldrums channel down due to privacy concerns. I'm a complete nobody but due to having a public Instagram, I do not post locations until I've left. I don't really fancy any Tom, Dick or Harry knowing my exact location, especially when I'm with my kids.

Reactions: 11
My friend sent a message to Mrs M today to tell her there had been loads of break ins on her estate recently and those security cameras looked really good but she couldn’t afford them, could she recommend any cheaper alternatives. And she BLOCKED HER! Wtaf is wrong with her??? My friend feels really embarrassed, I’ve directed her to this forum
That is bloody ridiculous. A simple "I'm sorry I don't know but maybe try looking on which.com to see if they have any recommendations for you." Would have been more polite than blocking!

Reactions: 14
My friend sent a message to Mrs M today to tell her there had been loads of break ins on her estate recently and those security cameras looked really good but she couldn’t afford them, could she recommend any cheaper alternatives. And she BLOCKED HER! Wtaf is wrong with her??? My friend feels really embarrassed, I’ve directed her to this forum
She blocked her because she asked for a cheaper alternative??!

Mrs Meldrum, please don’t fool yourself darling. You don’t even look for cheaper alternatives, you BEG for free stuff all the time since umm, guess you can’t afford to pay for anything yourself with your crappy little YouTube career? Don’t act like you could afford ANY of the things you parade on Instagram. We all know the truth, don’t even bother about acting all ‘rich.’ If you were indeed wealthy, you’d pay with your own money for holidays, furniture, clothes, makeup, food, printers, toys, strollers, air filters, vacuums, paint, mattresses, books, shoes, gym membership, cameras, watches, tablets, jewelery, skincare items, booze, etcétera. Got it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She's void of empathy and basic social skills. Soon she'll have no one left to block.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry she upset your friend today.

How much money do we think she actually earns from churning out this tit? The freebies alone must equate a salary if you include holidays!! She doesn’t deserve any of this, she’s so entitled it makes me sick she’s upsetting mums.

Reactions: 12
She sent me this - this is all she can see now and can’t view her profile. Ridiculous
She'll have blocked your friend as she saw it as a begging letter, and edgy can't stand to see anyone get something for nothing seeing as she works bloody hard for every single penny she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do these youtubers not get embarrassed accepting all these free gifts? I would hate it. Everything I have ever had has been chosen, saved for, bought and enjoyed from my own money. I would be mortified showing someone round my home saying this was gifted, that was gifted. It's like a new way of sponging. Doesn't sit right at all with me.
To me, everything means so much more when you have saved hard to purchase items for your home. They mean so much more and you take care of the items.
I repeat, her YT is showing a life which is fake. She is placing pressure on young families to attain the same level, which they can ill afford. They have to personally pay for these items, unlike the parasite ?Mrs M, who bleats embarrassingly online looking for freebies. She has no conscience??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The fact that she committed that extraordinary social faux pas by telling you that she doesn’t need any more friends actually hints at some genuine social issues. I have felt in some of the videos with other vloggers that she’s very nervous and over excited so maybe she has some problems knowing how to behave socially and maybe struggles to make friends. We’ve seen that she puts her foot in her mouth (a lot) and it may be that she’s found herself offending people with her lack of social awareness. For example she couldn’t understand why saying that the theatre tickets were dirt cheap so you get what you pay for is something that socially you don’t say on a public platform. I think she just doesn’t realise how rude she’s being. I do have friends who have that trait (all are in the spectrum) and if you aren’t aware and don’t know them well they can come across as really rude (in reality they have hearts of gold and just struggle with social niceties). Not saying this is the case with Rebecca but I totally see that lack of social awareness from her (which is bloody unfortunate for someone on a public platform and she probably finds it really frustrating because I doubt she realises what she’s doing wrong).
Rebecca is definitely not on the spectrum. I might buy the social awkwardness if she didn't have such a close knit group of friends that she clearly doesn't mind acting like an ass around. She also didn't seem to have an issue traveling up to Lady Louise's house last year to hang out with Katie and Emma. Three people whom she admitted that she didn't know very well. Socially awkward people usually aren't in the right head space to do something like that, much less do it by themselves. I honestly feel like it boils down to her being a lazy, stuck up, jerk. I remember seeing her parent's house they just sold last year. It was beautiful. I kind of suspect that both she and Lee came from money. People like that usually breed very hard working children or very entitled children.

Reactions: 11
The Meldrums channel was not shut down due to privacy concerns. That’s just the line they came up with the cover for the fact that it was over taking the Mrs Meldrum channel in terms of views/popularity and they stopped it in order for the Mrs M channel to reach the lucrative 100K subscribers.
It was probably shut on recommendation from Channel Mum.

Reactions: 13
Re-posting those comments of people praising her is just the height of embarrassing!

Who exactly are you trying to convince Rebecca??? None of us are buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they obs shut the meldrums page down because it was full of undisclosed #ads and the ASA would have a field day and this is why so many of videos from her chanel are being deleted.

Reactions: 10
Rebecca is definitely not on the spectrum. I might buy the social awkwardness if she didn't have such a close knit group of friends that she clearly doesn't mind acting like an ass around. She also didn't seem to have an issue traveling up to Lady Louise's house last year to hang out with Katie and Emma. Three people whom she admitted that she didn't know very well. Socially awkward people usually aren't in the right head space to do something like that, much less do it by themselves. I honestly feel like it boils down to her being a lazy, stuck up, jerk. I remember seeing her parent's house they just sold last year. It was beautiful. I kind of suspect that both she and Lee came from money. People like that usually breed very hard working children or very entitled children.
Lee doesn’t come from money, he actually had quite a hard upbringing but he’s still an idiot?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.