Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Mrs S Peel........? is the poster addressing you? No! Winde your neck in you bloody loon!!! And a break from what?? Pottering and mooching? Clearly S will be having a break from school!!! And if she goes to the school I think she does it seems they don’t like kids going away in school time! Doubt they are chuffed about the Meldrums!

Reactions: 13
Oh wow. I didn’t realise how unfriendly she actually is, funny for someone who needs interaction with lots of strangers to get paid. I presume it’s all fake then. Just minion$

Reactions: 7
Isn't it this week the children are due to start skiing lessons? Lets see if that transpires.

Also I agree that Channel Mum wouldn't care about letters of complaint. They have no moral compass, it is all about the dolla with them too. However it may be worthwhile emailing Martin Lewis to encourage him to look into the whole #gifted #aff #ad kerfuffle.

Reactions: 13
Martin Lewis is a great suggestion. I’m going to look into it. It needs to be on Rip Off Britain

Reactions: 16
I have to say I don't get annoyed any more I just find her a complete and utter joke I now see her as spouting out more tit than Sarah Ingham everytime she opens her mouth tit pours out and more and more people are starting to realise that.

I just love watching it all I can't help but laugh at her she really doesn't realise how much she is f***ing her whole life up and when the whole social media bubble bursts she's got nothing.

Sorry Reb but if you sit down and think about it all with an open mind you would see how much of a twit you've been and how few people will care about you when it all goes tits up that's why you should really treat people how you would want to be treated I expect that will just go over your head but I'm not bothered I love watching car crash tv thanks for all the entertainment.
Same, it’s like faux teuchter Kardashians

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you know what I can’t get my head around is the feeling in no pride of the things she has in her house. You know that feeling when you’ve saved for something and that moment you actually have it. From being a teenager I’ve always been so happy when I’ve worked for something and hope this is passed onto my 3 kids. What example is she setting her kids.
Totally & I think this helps explains the huge level of consumerism. If you have looked, saved & waited you value what you purchase & choose carefully.
You don’t need all the **** that’s being pushed down your throat by someone pretending to be your friend who’s being paid to sell stuff you probably don’t need (using their family & exposing them in the process to a huge digital footprint that will never go).

Reactions: 9
Why’s she grimacing in that photo? She doesn’t have a smile from her eyes, does she? Expressionless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry catching up but those 2 selfies she's posted are very like the muddy mummy's style. She's such a copycat!

Reactions: 9
So it was mentioned here about poppy eating the oats and stuff yesterday and now today she says everything she ate this morning on insta. ? she's been doing her homework.

Reactions: 11
One thing I don’t understand about their holidays... if they are gifted and she doesn’t pay for them, why does she take Safiyah out of school? Surely it’s not necessary? I would imagine she could negotiate that so that her daughter doesn’t need to miss any school. I wouldn’t be opposed to taking my children out of school one day for a holiday (we do cultural holidays not packages) but only because we can’t physically afford a holiday during the holidays. She gets it for free so why can’t it be during the hols?

Reactions: 10
I’ve been away for over 2 weeks, but keep this page open, so I can keep up, oh my word, 2 lots of threads over 52 pages and this one that I am reading now is on page 12, I am going to read this first and then go back, I have so many pages to read, she must hate this so much.

I haven’t looked at her instagram or her youtube, are her viewing/comments down?, surely the sheep must have clocked onto her by now??‍♀?‍♀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.