Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker on these threads after seeing the light. I’ve followed Mrs Meldrum for a long time plus a handful of other well known ‘mummy influencers’ and the effect on my mental health (not to mention my bank balance) has been terrible.

It’s all very well Mrs M’s followers coming on here to defend her and call people out on the so called bullying of her but what about the vulnerable mums she has conned into buying endless amount of tat to try and keep up? Bobbi Brown lipsticks, next jumpers, joules boots, Prams, holidays abroad, the latest furniture, prints, toys.. the list is endless and for the mums like myself that look at this lifestyle and can’t help but want it for themselves, well it’s a very slippery slope.

There is a very dark side to instagram that needs exposing. I’ve now stopped looking at the mums on Instagram as if their lifestyles are something that’s attainable - it’s not and I can’t tell you how much better I feel for it.
Welcome ? so sorry you’ve felt that way. The whole instagram world is unattainable, unrealistic and quite frankly a con. She couldn’t afford to buy everything she promotes so suggesting others do is disgusting. Her page is nothing more than a selling site. I hope things are a bit better for you now you’ve distanced yourself from it. These floggers must know deep down that what they’re doing. ?

Reactions: 18
Mrs M doesn’t come from a background where she understands what hard work and paying your way means. She was spoilt by her parents and probably still is. She admitted on one cleaning vlog or insta story (can’t remember which) that she never even knew how to clean because she had a privaledged upbringing and didn’t do any chores etc. She is spoilt and self centred.
That's why she is so untidy and leaves drawers and cupboards open with things hanging out. Her Mum obviously just tidied up after her all her life. ???

Reactions: 13
it always makes me laugh when all these deluded influencers say things like
“ so proud to be part of the Channel Mum family!” Or “So proud of Channel Mum”
They are so THICK!
They can’t see that they are being whored out by a PR firm to make money for those at the top.

Reactions: 10
He did school & nursery pick up yesterday so I'm not sure he does have a job. Maybe something part time or some interviews?
I have to say I don't get annoyed any more I just find her a complete and utter joke I now see her as spouting out more tit than Sarah Ingham everytime she opens her mouth tit pours out and more and more people are starting to realise that.

I just love watching it all I can't help but laugh at her she really doesn't realise how much she is f***ing her whole life up and when the whole social media bubble bursts she's got nothing.

Sorry Reb but if you sit down and think about it all with an open mind you would see how much of a twit you've been and how few people will care about you when it all goes tits up that's why you should really treat people how you would want to be treated I expect that will just go over your head but I'm not bothered I love watching car crash tv thanks for all the entertainment.
same here?I’m so glad that someone on her insta stories mentioned this site, and delighted that I’ve given up Eastenders to watch her?

• Haha
I bet that holiday is another Neilsons or Thomas Cook freebie ? how many holidays do they need to have for free? I’ve watched a few of their holiday vlogs and they are just so boring and samey.
Some of the other vloggers like Jess Avey and Katie (mummy daddy me) put in SO much effort into their travel vlogs. I really don’t understand why travel companies want to work with her. Yawn!

Reactions: 13
same here?I’m so glad that someone on her insta stories mentioned this site, and delighted that I’ve given up Eastenders to watch her?
I watch only for the entertainment of it now! It’s hilarious and just comedy watching them wind themselves up in knots.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebs might as well "put word out there" see if she get #kindlygifted ballet sessions for S. I mean she begs for everything, why not beg for something that will benefit her child?
Because she's a selfish so and so.... If it was a dancemoms holiday though, that would be different ?

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad and you’re doing the best job you can I’m sure. Did you know she sells her unwanted gifted items on a second hand site?
Yes I knew but only recently from reading on here. That just makes it all even worse doesn’t it? That she doesn’t even wear or use most of what’s been gifted to her then flogs it on to make even more money!

I feel very foolish, yes we all have a choice as to whether we actually rush out to buy those items or not - I’m sure most don’t however, there are some mums who follow her that are vulnerable, with possible spending issues as it is (myself included) and she and the rest of the mummy bloggers are preying on that. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 12
I bet that holiday is another Neilsons or Thomas Cook freebie ? how many holidays do they need to have for free? I’ve watched a few of their holiday vlogs and they are just so boring and samey.
Some of the other vloggers like Jess Avey and Katie (mummy daddy me) put in SO much effort into their travel vlogs. I really don’t understand why travel companies want to work with her. Yawn!
Of course it will be!
They don’t put thier hand in thier pocket for anything!

Reactions: 8
Sounds like a bargain. I know horse riding here is £28 for 40 mins. My middle child rows and that £200 a term. All clubs are costly as there is so much to cover, hire/wages/Insurance. The cheapest clubs are always guiding/scouts as it’s run by volunteers. I notice that S does rainbows, usually just a couple of quid a week. Cheap Never seen Reb saying she’s volunteering as rainbows helper though. I used to run rainbows and brownies and we always had a waiting list for girls wanting to join and always needed volunteers. Imagine if these floggers actually took on a cause like this and publicised it? Encourage volunteering for something like guiding/scouting with everything having to be about the Dolla? I can see that food banks or homeless Reb might not want to get her joules sleeves rolled up, bit nice bit of middle class community volunteering would improve her no end. Or is she a complete lost cause?
What a truly lovely idea. ?
Louise Pentland helps a homeless charity using her amazon account on top of practical and personal gifts of time. That's when I realised about the vloggers amazon accounts! I've not heard of others being so generous but I'm sure there are. MrsM probably struggles at play group unless he'd witches coven are on the same rota.

Reactions: 3
I have to say I don't get annoyed any more I just find her a complete and utter joke I now see her as spouting out more tit than Sarah Ingham everytime she opens her mouth tit pours out and more and more people are starting to realise that.

I just love watching it all I can't help but laugh at her she really doesn't realise how much she is f***ing her whole life up and when the whole social media bubble bursts she's got nothing.

Sorry Reb but if you sit down and think about it all with an open mind you would see how much of a twit you've been and how few people will care about you when it all goes tits up that's why you should really treat people how you would want to be treated I expect that will just go over your head but I'm not bothered I love watching car crash tv thanks for all the entertainment.
I'm in this camp as well. I'm also a bit confused by people like Rebecca and other mommy floggers. I get wanting to connect with other parents and have an honest dialogue about raising children. But you can do all this without lying, freeloading, and most importantly, exposing your children to millions of strangers. That's just me.

Reactions: 6
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?
Bet channelbum would be interested in hearing that! What a total selfish witch! That's truly awful.

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again. I don’t think Reb is good looking & I believe it’s because she has so much raw ugliness inside, a “hard” face. You know that expression “if the wind changes your face will stay like that”? It’s happening to her, the venom & agression is starting to shine through. You get the face you deserve in life & if so, Reb will look like a haggard old crone before she’s 35.

• Haha
Really hope some local mums from the playgroup break any loyalty they may have had for her after seeing her lovely little speech this morning!! Still cannot believe she said that she hoped they’d stop going as it was too busy!!! Even though she had not bothered going for months!

The whole not going to music group cos F didn't want to not sure I'm buying it just because of the way she emphasised that F didn't want to go I suspect she didn't want to go because the previous group was busy she didn't like that. It may have been F but I feel it was Reb couldn't be arsed or didn't feel like it.
She definitely couldn't be arsed, you could see her excitement at staying at home putting in her bloody socks!! Meanwhile S in the background so presumably Lee or other lovely family took her to school whilst lady muck arsed about in front of her sister and daughter. ?

Bet channelbum would be interested in hearing that! What a total selfish witch! That's truly awful.
And the ‘ I hope all the extra mums at playgroup stop going as it’s too busy for me and I want to just sit with my chums!!! Nice, really supporting other women there Reb!!!! Lifting them up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.