Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scoffed when she said that no one has ever put her through her paces before and that she quits everything. Can you actually imagine her in a real life job where she has a manager and has to follow certain rules:rolleyes: She'd be out that door within ten minutes. I wouldn't even give her half an hour!
She'd be useless as an employee and frustrating as a colleague.

Reactions: 4
I would be amazed if she’d managed to get a Jazzercise freebie?the girl who owns the franchise is far too successful and business savvy to need Mrs Meldrum to promote her?

Reactions: 5
Flights to Aberdeen this last weekend £348. Rubbish. They were so much cheaper than that with easy jet. This next weekend they are £111 for one adult return, x 2 would be just over £200 and it would have been a business cost as business event. Something very wrong if even business wise she doesn’t have the cash to spend on business trips etc. Different if personal then yip that’s different but you work the business different to personal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be amazed if she’d managed to get a Jazzercise freebie?the girl who owns the franchise is far too successful and business savvy to need Mrs Meldrum to promote her?
Cath probably stopped going and she had no friends there.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could use the slimming world Instagram account she set up that also got dumped after a couple of weeks.
Can this woman stick to ANYTHING!
Exactly what I thought when I read the post... a lot of sheep NOT interested in fitness by the comments.... hee hee MrsM, you'll have to find another niche for your flock...

Ooh the drone is back on the vlogs, the lovely walk and #gifted snowsuits, baked tatties, better than sex mascara mention, clensing her face routine again and another tour of her fecking office....it wasn't a family vlog imo. It was a look at me with all my gifted shite...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Flights to Aberdeen this last weekend £348. Rubbish. They were so much cheaper than that with easy jet. This next weekend they are £111 for one adult return, x 2 would be just over £200 and it would have been a business cost as business event. Something very wrong if even business wise she doesn’t have the cash to spend on business trips etc. Different if personal then yip that’s different but you work the business different to personal.
She's an idiot and a liar - end of.

Reactions: 12
Ooh the drone is back on the vlogs, the lovely walk and #gifted snowsuits, baked tatties, better than sex mascara mention, clensing her face routine again...it wasn't a family vlog imo. It was a look at me with all my gifted shite...
Wait a minute, I've just looked at the title THE MELDRUM FAMILY VLOG - ON Mrs Meldrum?- CLICKBAIT by the sounds of what you are saying the content is...

Reactions: 4
Wait a minute, I've just looked at the title THE MELDRUM FAMILY VLOG - ON Mrs Meldrum?- CLICKBAIT by the sounds of what you are saying the content is...
Honestly it's mainly her waffling on how lovely the woods are, how amazing her mascara from mummy is but "bloody awful name", close ups of her face then her office. Oh and the utility gets shown but no ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn’t get the flights #kindly gifted, that’s one of the reasons she didn’t go (that & no-one wanted her there!?). She’ll not put her hand in her pocket- short arms deep pockets syndrome! ?

Yep, collab with Joe Wickes. Watch this space.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's an idiot and a liar - end of.
I know. There are no flights on Saturday easy jet but this next sat one adult BA at 7am is £44 and she could have flown back Sunday £33 easy jet. The £111 price was flying Friday and home Sunday easy jet, so would have required accommodation if staying overnight too.

Reactions: 2
Meldrum's family vlog: dull dull and dull. In my opinion she's making a conscious effort to show as little of the new house as possible, most probably because of all the freebies/gifted furniture etc as she knows it'll be commented on. Seems they'll have difficulty with heating bills if they still can't get a heat up since they moved in. She probably won't turn the bloody thing on to save the cash and she can't light a fire to save her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice the old table and chairs in the garage no doubt waiting on being sold and collected ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good deal on the house, IF it holds value locally. Up for sale for ages someone had said - we know why now. Investment for them as just down the lane from them.
I don’t think good deal, as poster said, if they had waited a year to see how brexit pans out it might have been s better deal. Old house would have potentially lost 50/60k new house stands to lose 200k if it all goes tits up! It’s fine if you don’t want to sell and as long as interests rates are low, but negative equity, big mortgage and high interest rates are the stuff of nightmares. Still can’t be that bothered as they are booking all the holidays!

Reactions: 6
T
Anyone notice the old table and chairs in the garage no doubt waiting on being sold and collected ?
That’s not the old ones it’s the new table and chairs they got gifted from oak furniture land when they moved in the garage. Why are they now in the garage Her old table was oak coloured with grey fabric chairs ?‍♀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought that looked like the new ones! The old chairs were the grey fabric ones, I’m sure the ones in the garage were the white wood ones?

• Wow
I thought that looked like the new ones! The old chairs were the grey fabric ones, I’m sure the ones in the garage were the white wood ones?
Yip File to large to upload. The ones in garage are the Kemble set from oak furniture land when they moved. Tut tut Mrs Meldrum, at it again selling on your freebie furniture. No wonder she’s not showing the house lately. Be on the lookout for that set for sale on local selling sites

• Wow
  • Haha
I don’t think good deal, as poster said, if they had waited a year to see how brexit pans out it might have been s better deal. Old house would have potentially lost 50/60k new house stands to lose 200k if it all goes tits up! It’s fine if you don’t want to sell and as long as interests rates are low, but negative equity, big mortgage and high interest rates are the stuff of nightmares. Still can’t be that bothered as they are booking all the holidays!
I'm local and house prices in some areas are down 30%+ due to local economic downturn in oil and gas industry. The history of the house also allowed for a substantial discount on the other properties in same development.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.