Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she's getting into the gym and pt is to copy Jessica Avey who done it last year and is looking amazing and her bums went from flat to a wee peach. She's not as hard working or dedicted as Jess though whose diets really good. McDonald's Friday and Indian Saturday shows that.

If she's wants to really tone her body she should be bulking now not cutting calories as she's so slim. Sure the pt will talk about nutrition and macros with her.
It’s all just a flash in the pan

Getting fit and really changing your body takes time, commitment, dedication and hard bloddy graft. Rebecca hasn’t got it in her to take it seriously or to put in the hard yards to see the results.
She’s had MacDonald and Curry in the last few days. Speaks volumes!
This will fall by the wayside before the end of February.

Reactions: 7
On insurance question.

Does she have business insurance as runs a business from home.

I assume she try claim as much tax deductible as possible.

Hope she has a clever accountant
Why don't HMRC look at how much kindly gifted things add up to.

Tax return due end of Jan

Most self employed people stress about this as some could face a huge bill.

Now she's declaring gifts does think mean her tax bill will rise.

Could she use the new house to offset tax.

Reactions: 3
On insurance question.

Does she have business insurance as runs a business from home.

I assume she try claim as much tax deductible as possible.

Hope she has a clever accountant
Why don't HMRC look at how much kindly gifted things add up to.

Tax return due end of Jan

Most self employed people stress about this as some could face a huge bill.

Now she's declaring gifts does think mean her tax bill will rise.

Could she use the new house to offset tax.
She’s an employee of Mrs M Ltd, she will be taking a wage from the company monthly (as will Lee as both listed as directors) they can also take dividends from the company.
They will be putting as much as they can through the business to off set corporation tax. Purchases like laptops, cameras, phones, office equipment etc. Fuel for car, lunches, % of bills for house etc all tax deductible.
Her Dad is likely advising them as he had successful business and I’m sure has got them a savvy accountant who will be helping them hide as much money as possible.

Reactions: 6
Can't help but agree as why would anyone carry on wearing one earring for the rest of the morning even going out in one earring.
Was she going to show her new PT the Raminator it so he could help look for the one she lost?????
Yes! She was going on about the PT then pointed out her one earring to the girls! Why would she continue to wear one earring?!

Reactions: 3
She’s an employee of Mrs M Ltd, she will be taking a wage from the company monthly (as will Lee as both listed as directors) they can also take dividends from the company.
They will be putting as much as they can through the business to off set corporation tax. Purchases like laptops, cameras, phones, office equipment etc. Fuel for car, lunches, % of bills for house etc all tax deductible.
Her Dad is likely advising them as he had successful business and I’m sure has got them a savvy accountant who will be helping them hide as much money as possible.
Shame I would find a huge tax bill as result of acknowledging kindly gifted items hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Dad can't be that savvy cos if he was he would have told them to wait a year before moving. 30% of a 200k house is 60k so would have sold for around 120 and they would have bought a 600k house for 400k. It's a no brainer.

Reactions: 4
I scoffed when she said that no one has ever put her through her paces before and that she quits everything. Can you actually imagine her in a real life job where she has a manager and has to follow certain rules:rolleyes: She'd be out that door within ten minutes. I wouldn't even give her half an hour!

Reactions: 13
Random pic wood on stories.

I think she needs boot camp.

Wonder how great tonight's vlog is she already stated its amazing exiting with drone footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Accountants don’t facilitate people hiding money but they are tax efficient so yes, who wouldn’t claim as much as is legally possible to reduce their tax bill?

She will be paying tax on gifted items if there is a formal agreement in place. I imagine they pay their fair share of tax given their income.

Reactions: 2
I find any sort of fitness chat in January really predictable and boring. I also have never felt the need to look at someone else's fitness regime to make me get off my arse and do something.

I put on a few lbs over Xmas but like anyone with a bit of common sense knows you just cut back the size of your food portions and increase excersize hardly rocket science. I certainly wouldn't be taking advice from that berk.

Reactions: 16
Years ago when I was pregnant with my second we were both on the same birth board on babycentre. Some of the admin arranged, for those who wanted to, to get a ‘buddy’ from the same area so you could meet up/chat. You had to sign up for it and I was buddied up with Mrs m. I messaged her to introduce myself and arrange a coffee - she was on holiday but said she d message on her return. When she did she said she did nt want to meet as she “had enough friends already”!! I always thought that was an odd thing to say! I hope I m still making new friends all through my life ?

• Sad
Reactions: 0
"I only train cool people"........ Nah, can't be him then ???
She'll be having him add in " and Edgy" in a few days............guess that's what the one earring look was all about. ?

And yay they can post ridiculous selfies together ?

Think I'll stick with where I go where health and wellbeing is placed, sensibly, way above image!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shock horror shes actually cooking not lee.

Joe wickes chicken pie which wasent on the weekly meal plan for tonight.

Also the retreat

It maybe gifted or sponsored by a travel or company.

I do think sj organised it.
But it's non channel mum event as 3 others there not channel mum.

Reactions: 1
The swimsuit picture is so upsetting!!

As a working mum the biggest barrier to excercise is time.

My kids are in nursery to facilitate my needing to work...because i work i want to spend every none working minute with them and could never leave them with a babysitter just so i could excercise.i also couldn't justify the cost when i already have to Pay child care costs to work.
My husband works full time and gets home at 8 every evening.

Add to that the levels of pure exhaustion of being a 'real' working mother of 3.

Mrs meldrum doesn't work, she is a mum without doing any of the work....shopping, child care, cooking all done by her husband. Her parents support her fanacially.

She lives in a different world where time, energy and finances support her ability to look the way the does.

Her lifestyle is so unrelatable i might as well be looking at a kardasian......but what makes it upsetting is SHE is telling me that she is just like me....SHE is selling herself as a busy mum of 3...

Major rant, i hope this makes sense...i'm just trying to articolate why the swimsuit picture is upsetting for women like me.

Can't believe 8000 people liked it:rolleyes:

Thank goodness for tattle and freedom of speech!

Reactions: 1
Oh my heart bleeds what a bloody shame !! There are people out there with REAL PROBLEMS grow up you pampered princess you are so far removed from the REAL world it’s just pathetic ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.