Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a PT at the kindly gifted gym for sure ? funny that how I was just saying she should get a PT and a few hours later she’s just home from the gym after speaking with her new PT ?‍♀ she’ll do the free sessions then flake out just like she did with jazzercise

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise no spend January is done by people because they actually have NO money at all. What an utter piss take for her to say she was skint and then be putting a deposit down on a holiday. Then trying to encourage everyone following her to buy through affiliate links to make her money when most people ARE SKINT. She's a bleeping daft bint she really is. No awareness at all.
She's a disgusting human being. People are influenced by these so called influences and will use their last bit of cash buying what they recommend. She truly should be ashamed of herself as she's adding to people's poverty.
Karma with come knocking, and I don't wish bad luck of anyone but a reality check is surely imminent!!

Reactions: 11
I know channel mum often give everyone topics to discuss or promote. I'm wondering if body confidence is one this month as I've noticed Laura Byrne and Katie Ellison post photos in swimsuits too?
MOD posed in a very nice set of matching underwear on January 2nd in the guise of body awareness or some such....I guess the rest of the Mummies have been playing catch up. Not an ounce of original thought between them, they all copy one another. Sheep leading sheep.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I
She's a disgusting human being. People are influenced by these so called influences and will use their last bit of cash buying what they recommend. She truly should be ashamed of herself as she's adding to people's poverty.
Karma with come knocking, and I don't wish bad luck of anyone but a reality check is surely imminent!!
I Think we should all contact martin lewis...He would always support the vunerable consumer

Reactions: 12
This will be hilarious, she will never stick to it. I’ve never met anyone who quits at things so much as her. What an example she sets for the girls

Where the actual fu*k did dowdy Mrs M and that PT cross paths?? Seriously - he is going to kill her (one can only hope....)
He works out of the Unit gym. I’d be very surprised if Rami has gifted her free PT sessions though?

Reactions: 4
It must be so disheartening for those who follow, subscribe and relate to her and genuinely have no choice, but to do a “no spend January”. Imagine seeing this woman, feeling as though you’re relatable on common ground - January is a hard month cash wise, then see her parading around in her new active wear top (that she saw in primark and didn’t say she bought, I’ll add), using £25 a pop lip balm, having £500 worth of camera system and new clothes land on your doorstep and now a bloody holiday. It beggars belief, but also highlights how social media really can ruin your life. For those who have no choice in no spend January,
it sets up the presidency of “I’m not good enough” and is highly detrimental to one’s self esteem. I hope they read here. I hope they realise her life isn’t real life.
I honestly don't think she cares! She's no morals.
It's all about the money now, nothing is more important than that.
However, at some point people (?) will become bored with their content and the subs will start to drop.
Look how many people have come here from her YouTube.
Everyone who's subbed to her needs to drop this page in the comments every now and then, that's how I found out about it.
Saw her for what she actually is and unsubscribed within a couple of days.

Reactions: 13
How is a bunch of yummy mummies who are all in really good shape posing in swimsuits supposed to promote body confidence in an overweight non yummy mummy like me?Luckily I'm too long in the tooth to be bothered but there are a lot of vulnerable people out there.

And as another poster said.. Reb is 29...she needs to stop making like she's climbing a mountain to regain health...she is young,slim and reasonably fit...fit enough to run 3 or 4k...wait until she's too stiff and sore to walk in the magical woods!

Reactions: 12
Her salad so interesting she shows us again.

Drama of missing earring so glad resolved but I wouldent have lost sleep over it.

The jazzercize deal was whole £5quid of her own dollar and only lasted until end of dec.

I hope the personal trainer is shouty and strict.

I doubt it last even if it is kindly gifted.
Are we sure it's endless sessions or jjst taster session and showing her how to use gym equipment as she said she's bit lost at the gym finding her way around.

It's jan in vlogger land so content ideas

Are body positive get fit lose weight
New year declutter minimalism and organisations.

Did she ever do video on newly organised craft cupboard.

I
I Think we should all contact martin lewis...He would always support the vunerable consumer
Who are these vulnerable shoppers?? I don’t buy everything I see on the ads on ITV, or in magazines far from it. you’ve got to be very dim to fall for it. I see it as information.

Reactions: 5
I love how she says that actually to her, no spend January just means not going out for lunches....
When, for a lot of people, going out for lunches is something they can never really do because they CANT AFFORD IT!
She’s so patronising.
Going out for lunch or dinner is a treat for my family, it certainly isn't a regular occurrence.
I agree with you, she is so out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 7
He works out of the Unit gym. I’d be very surprised if Rami has gifted her free PT sessions though?
I can’t imagine he has or maybe a reduced offer or a taster session, whichever it is it’s going to be a waste of his time anyway ? maybe he doesn’t realise what a cop out she is. He doesn’t need the exposure from her anyway he is fairly accomplished in business, not sure why he would want to associate himself with her. She is trying really hard to get those health and fitness sponsorships! A poll on her Instagram this time last year asking followers baby or body? ... along comes Poppy so she must be on to body now and forget about the children for her self- care and me time. That’s nanny Lee’s job now. I’d imagine most of her followers will be those mums in the real world who want to see family days, meal planning, home workouts, cleaning and things baby-related but since she’s kicked the arse out of that she doesnt have anything left to talk about apart from reading which she hasn’t stuck to the book club either. Does she know her demographic atall? There was an influencer who turned from beauty to family/mum gradually then as her kids were older and in school she went down the fitness route and posted numerous workouts and food related content and lost thousands and I mean thousands of followers. Dangerous business move to suddenly switch and expect people to keep up, most will unfollow as it’s unrelatable to them but then we all know how erratic she’s been lately. Her family must be shaking their heads in despair

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she made the whole thing up for attention and to have something to post tbh!
Can't help but agree as why would anyone carry on wearing one earring for the rest of the morning even going out in one earring.
Was she going to show her new PT the Raminator it so he could help look for the one she lost?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who are these vulnerable shoppers?? I don’t buy everything I see on the ads on ITV, or in magazines far from it. you’ve got to be very dim to fall for it. I see it as information.
Unfortunately plenty of people fall for it and quite often vulnerable people who have mental health issues or body confidence issues etc I'm glad you haven't but please don't say people have to be dim.

Reactions: 19
I've been doing a bit of research as was thinking of moving this year. Definitely won't be now. There is a very good chance that post Brexit, no matter how it goes, the house prices are due to tumble by around a third due to economic uncertainty. They could lose 200k on that house in a matter of months. They could find themselves stuck in a negative equity or their parent's investment gone in the blink of an eye. Happened to me back in 1989. Inflation shoved interest rates up from 4 per cent to 13 overnight and people found themselves paying triple the cost for their mortgages with the house valuation virtually halved. This is a very dodgy time to be making such a massive increase on house jump from less than 200k to a 600k house. Never mind no spend January. They need to do a no spend 2019 and save their pennies just in case murder mansions becomes a complete noose around their necks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recycling Kardashian storylines is a new low for Mrs meldrum.

Never mind no spend January. They need to do a no spend 2019 and save their pennies just in case murder mansions becomes a complete noose around their necks.
Let's face it they spend very little everything is #gifted we could probably count everything they have bought themselves since moving into the house on 1 hand and that would include Xmas gifts.
The only things they pay for is bills, housedhold food as most when out I suspect is #gifted and petrol and let's face it some food and petrol will also more than likely be going down as business expenses hence the showing us what she eats and also claiming a % of the bills.

The only reason she's getting into the gym and pt is to copy Jessica Avey who done it last year and is looking amazing and her bums went from flat to a wee peach. She's not as hard working or dedicted as Jess though whose diets really good. McDonald's Friday and Indian Saturday shows that.

If she's wants to really tone her body she should be bulking now not cutting calories as she's so slim. Sure the pt will talk about nutrition and macros with her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.