Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet either she or lee want to break up but they can’t as she wouldn’t be Mrs Meldrum anymore.

she ALWAYS replies apparently. I mean what the actual f**k.
I read some of the comments and I felt sad. I remember what it felt like before I seen her for who she really is and I honestly couldn’t work out how she did it all. She always looked so lovely and put together and had her tit together before I’ve even had breakfast. She and others like her are seriously poisoning peoples views on reality.
Yes! I remember watching a vlog a while back where she did a morning routine before school. She got a bit of a back lash with people saying there is no way I would get all that done in an hour before school to which she replied we are up at 6. She literally cleaned, did washing, shower make up etc it was so bloody unrealistic and many were praising how amazing she was. It made me feel like crap because I couldn’t do half of what she did in that time. What I forgot is that she has Lee there and I can’t remember if she even did the school run. That was the first time I saw quite a few people say how the hell did you do all that before school?! She loves to come a across as doing it all with ease and everyone should aspire to be like me.

Reactions: 13
Who is keeping track of the extravagant no-spend Jan list?! Add PT sessions to the list....

Or maybe they’re #kindlygifted as she is #sosofortunate ??‍♀

Reactions: 8
Checkpea (sic) salad again for lunch, this time with selery (sic) probably need a big curry or McDonalds later to fill the hole... if she’s not careful the next thing she’ll lose is one of her chins or some of her back fat....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am willing to bet that she’s going to rebrand herself as a mummy fitness guru to give her channel more content.

• Wow
PT sessions are 100% #gifted
No way in hell she would pay for them
This whole fitness thing won’t last more than a couple of weeks. She’s so flaky and has no staying power for anything.
It will all fizzle out. As per usual!

Reactions: 16
Oh the PT updates are going to be hilarious. She'll never keep up but at least she admits she's a quitter! But who's ego is going to be the largest between them in the room on training days ?

Reactions: 7
Where the actual fu*k did dowdy Mrs M and that PT cross paths?? Seriously - he is going to kill her (one can only hope....)

Oh the PT updates are going to be hilarious. She'll never keep up but at least she admits she's a quitter! But who's ego is going to be the largest between them in the room on training days ?
She has never kept up with any of her fitness fads for more than a week or two.....going to be hilarious. Would love to know how she found him, hardly looks to reside in Banchory from his IG page

Reactions: 4
I've lurked for a while but had to finally jump in and say, PT sessions will 99.9% be #kindlygifted. He will be using her to boost his business. #winwin ?

Reactions: 11
She has never kept up with any of her fitness fads for more than a week or two.....going to be hilarious. Would love to know how she found him, hardly looks to reside in Banchory from his IG page
He co owns the gym I think

Reactions: 4
Some of his posts are at tagged at the gym in Banchory owned by an old school Chum and his family (ex successful sportsman) of one or both of the Meldrums. (Same school)..click, click, click. Took 2 mins to make the connection. Gym owner n raminator (what a hideous name!) were recently in dubai together.

Oh and anyone else see the humour in MrsM, her sheep and her PT being called the RAMinator? Bloody hilarious!! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What ever happened to Jazercise? That was very short lived. Does anyone else remember the fuss she made about she had paid for a monthly pass at the end of last year with her own actual money? Never saw anything about her going ever again!

Reactions: 10
Some of his posts are at tagged at the gym in Banchory owned by an old school Chum and his family (ex successful sportsman) of one or both of the Meldrums. (Same school)..click, click, click. Took 2 mins to make the connection. Gym owner n raminator (what a hideous name!) were recently in dubai together.

Oh and anyone else see the humour in MrsM, her sheep and her PT being called the RAMinator? Bloody hilarious!! ???
Yup see that now, didn’t look properly ...just looks to spend a lot of his time in Dubai....what an odd life. To live between those two completely different places!! Can’t wait to see the first session. RAMinator is funny. Take the ewe to the slaughter Ram...please!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hairs so dry it could crumble, looking so rough at the moment, shes so far up her arse she can see out of her mouth.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.