Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Mrs M pic of swimsuit and saying she’s aiming for body confidence this year. For having 3 kids she looks in great shape, and there’s no need to pose in swim suit looking for the admiration of sheep. If she really needed to loose weight then I’d understand.
Yeah I agree. I don’t think she has any issues with how she looks at all.
All just for click bait/engagement and setting the scene for the next round of adverts.

Reactions: 16
Well there we have it, why Reb wasn't invited, they're all genuine, funny, beautiful souls...the complete opposite of her!
Absolutely, I'm not familiar with a lot of them but yes the others are in a different league (personally and business wise) to MrsM.

I definitely think she wasn't invited as she didn't tag them in her acknowledgement. That's odd now seeing the bigger picture.

But as Billy Connolly once said, she'd be as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit. ???

Any credibility she once had is going down the plughole, fast. Meanwhile back at the ranch.... Let's show off our extensive grounds... Lee putting up the gifted security so she feels MUCH SAFER. That's right, show another angle of your home as together with what you've already posted and the history online, including overhead shots, a crook will soon find his way around.

Yet again you are incredibly stupid and your insurance company must be well impressed.

Ffs MrsM no one is interested in you. We only watch you for the laughs nowadays... Oh and for gathering our evidence to misleading and disgenius practices.

Reactions: 16
Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but all these swimsuit pictures they post make me cringe. What's with all the I've had x number kids this is my body nonsense ? Bore off no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
75 users liked/(y) my post asking people to make themselves known and that's probably not counting people who have been reading here since then or chose not to make a username (still a silent viewer). I think she likes to think it's only around 15 of us to make herself feel better lol
On another note, a Florida trip is definitely in the works. No doubt will be a freebie. Stay tuned as to whether they learned anything at all from the Paris disaster but i foresee another meltdown unless they film nothing at all and that won't be happening if it is "kindly gifted":rolleyes:
Remember when it comes to Rebecca and Lee, "If you give a mouse a cookie, it'll want a glass of milk". They're always on the hunt for bigger and better freebies and are extremely selfish and entitled.
If you look at the bottom of Tattle’s Home page you find the numbers of us are in the hundreds ?

Reactions: 9
But the real burning question is.......

Has she been gifted a bloody log basket yet???

I can't sleep not knowing! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well if she catches you in her photos /videos... Sue her sorry ass!
Enjoy your holiday! How fantastic. ?
Also hope they aren’t going when we are.
But we will be #livingourbestlives in the knowledge that we saved hard for this holiday, feeling #blessed and #proud that we did it all ourselves and it’s #notanad or #kindlygifted

Seriously though, they live on a different planet ??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀

Reactions: 7
She’s needing smaller pants when she fake tans. Those are some tan lines she’s got going on in the groin. ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
SO. Was it 3k or 4k? I’m genuinely not bothered but just stop lying or at least try and remember what lies you do spout so you can be consistent.
No spend Jan going well - “not eating out” but had a cheeky McDonald’s! Great! Want to drop some off at the food bank on your way home? Cheers.

I know what will get my sheepies engaged! A swimsuit pic! At least it’s of her and not the girls anymore thank god.

Also- still convinced she’s an avid sunbed user?? That tan! It’s January!!!
Course it’s a sunbed! She’ll try to say it’s natural but she’s a liar.

Reactions: 5
Mod and Fod had a hash tag kindly gifted holiday to Disney world last year. So so lovely. So so hash tag blessed.

Reactions: 7
That video is bloody awful! I get that she is trying to be relatable but sharing that much detail and saying she wanted 'rid of her' 30mins early is just nasty. We all have trying days and want to bring bedtime forward some times but to document that online and want to do it every night seems excessive. It seems like S was just being threenager and pushing boundarys and acting like her mother acts now. Difference is S was only 3!

I couldn’t watch all of this the first time I saw it.
I remember having difficult days, I was a single mum at the time as well. Still have difficult days now. But I would be devastated if my daughter saw me talking like that in years to come. I felt the same when I saw that woman this mama life!?! Or whatever her name was talking about PND but she said in the video my son gave me PND, they way it was worded it was as if it was all this poor kids fault. I feel very sad for those children, seeing their mothers talking like that in the future.

Reactions: 6
She does look great but she knows she does and she also knows that it will get her a rise from the sheep, endless compliments and praise to increase her engagement. Body confidence is a relatable topic, especially at this time of year when everyone is on the get fit band wagon. This will go the same way as no spend January, she did this new yuuur new me and also when she started slimming world then gave up after 2 weeks stating she’s “all about the cake life, life’s too short, eat the cake.” I know a lot of people do it and post their progress pictures online but they’ve usually worked really hard to achieve their bodies and actually put the effort in and here’s Rebecca after 10 days blowing her own trumpet because she’s been to the gym once and did a few workouts at home. She’s after some free gym gear! I call an ad or gym related freebie coming up soon, from another brand stupid enough to kindly gift them to her. If there isn’t i’ll post a picture of myself in a swim suit ?
I wonder how long this comment will last?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
This was mummydaddyme if I remember right! Also brummymummyof2 went to Disney #gifted by Disney, and I don't think she's got as many subs as reb?
I think Brummy paid, but was accused of it being gifted x

Reactions: 2
To be honest, she’d probably appeal to her demographic if she revealed that she uses fake tan/other methods and thus make her more relatable.
I can’t believe that her skin holds to tan that long, especially where she lives. Perhaps she is ashamed of admitting she tans?

Cue Reb recommending tried and tested products perhaps?

Reactions: 5
Great idea to show people exactly where the security cameras are in and around the house. Those can be broken open very easily and now that sheet shown exactly where they are, they can be avoided. My husband is a computer person, I can never remember what he actually does, and when I told him about the cameras he just shook his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't Charlotte Taylor get a #gifted / #ad holiday to Disney a few years ago. When daisy was a baby

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.