Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F3084F16-1F0D-4CD7-A046-5A7DB999E551.png

So they are at JBR, reckon we can rule out the palm or the madinat hotels. Beach looks lovely and chill 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God she must be staying somewhere cheap! Looks awful. No private hotel beach then Beggy?!!
We stayed on the Marina and got an Uber to La Mer which was nice. Lots of restaurants, decent beach etc.

Reactions: 13
Looking at her holiday so far I think I’d rather stay at home. It doesn’t even sound like she’s having an amazing time and the food so far has looked average at best.

Reactions: 21
I can’t understand why they’ve done it this way round? Would you not do the ‘hustle and bustle’ of Dubai first, then have a week chilling in RAK? I would have.

Reactions: 47
My idea of hell on a holiday!....where are the verdant gardens and tropical palm trees - might as well be in Benidorm!
*Binnydorm 😉

She's going to absolutely hate this next week and I am here for it 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeez. This to me, is holiday hell. There were better views of Dubai from the taxi. 😳😬🙄....

Never mind though, the food is good, eat yourself happy Binny. 🐽🐽🐽
That actually looks so unappealing 😐 why does it look so grey and dull! I'll stick to my caravans here in Wales I think, far more pleasant and colourful scenery!

I would genuinely be gutted if I spent £££ on a "luxury" holiday and that's what the beach looked like when I can drive for one hour and be here 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That actually looks so unappealing 😐 why does it look so grey and dull! I'll stick to my caravans here in Wales I think, far more pleasant and colourful scenery!

I would genuinely be gutted if I spent £££ on a "luxury" holiday and that's what the beach looked like when I can drive for one hour and be here 😍
Ah lovely Tenby, I'm originally from a place an hour away too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t understand why they’ve done it this way round? Would you not do the ‘hustle and bustle’ of Dubai first, then have a week chilling in RAK? I would have.
Absolutely, most would and of course, to make the 2nd week less pricey. Go for it first week with all the experiences, have a blast with everything people say there is to experience, buy the diamond 💎😉. Then rest and chill 2nd week. I just feel the 1st week had been pointless for nothing other than to say they went for 2 weeks.
The only thing I can think is it was cheaper this way round or the fact that Lee would need a few days with having been on night shift to unwind (that said he was at home a couple before travelling)... That would also mean thinking about Lee's comfort so I think it is cost, stupidity or both. 😂

Reactions: 16
Looking at her holiday so far I think I’d rather stay at home. It doesn’t even sound like she’s having an amazing time and the food so far has looked average at best.
I usually love being away but couldn't agree with you more. There's a sort of dull beigeness to her entire holiday, sea= beige, landscape= beige, her= clothes beige, her= hair beige. Where's all the colour?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Love Tenby. Beautiful part of Wales. ☀❤

Reactions: 3
I usually love being away but couldn't agree with you more. There's a sort of dull beigeness to her entire holiday, sea= beige, landscape= beige, her= clothes beige, her= hair beige. Where's all the colour?!?!
I know what you mean. There's something I can't put my finger on so far, her face to me has looked as if she's grimacing, moaning or having been crying a lot. I'm just not getting a genuine having fun and lovely holiday vibe. She's got too much time on her hands to upload afflinks for a start considering she's just arrived in this 2nd resort. The only work that should be having to be done is unavoidable partner ads with designated upload schedules. Which none of this drivel is. They are broke and bored..... Cue some upload trying to prove the contrary. 😂

Reactions: 8

Scotland has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world but I don't think Beggy knows anywhere apart from her own exclusive woods and Edinburgh. She could explore the North West Coast and not see a single person!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.