Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the second hotel looks rubbish as well - yes, it is a big apartment, but the decor is all really dated. The kitchen reminds me of some of the ones at Center Parcs!

It screams budget aparthotel and not luxe Dubai at all.

ETA: I'm not dissing budget accommodation at all - it looks clean and would be absolutely fine. It just doesn't say 'quality over quantity' to me.

Reactions: 21
Look at her with her 20 quid aperol spritz....she won't be having many of them🤣

Reactions: 11
Geeze our hotel in Ras was cheaper than a week in Turkey and so luxurious here looked tit and like mentioned above we did six nights in Atlantis as couldn’t stretch to anymore but for us it was the quality and experience. That does like like a centre parcs kitchen and the view out of the window looks like she’s in Benidorm (no dis to Benidorm either as I love it)

Reactions: 6
Can’t decide what’s worse:

the henna tattoo
the Finger muffin top over her signet ring
The diamond she obviously didn’t buy?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It looks like the appeal of Dubai is luxury that you’d not get anywhere else so I don’t think there’s much point going and not experiencing that think it makes more sense to have 5 days in the luxury than 2 weeks there more affordably
---
That’s a big diamond!
It’s a big finger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]
Look at her with her 20 quid aperol spritz....she won't be having many of them🤣
Her cocktail is 45 dirhams - £10 they were at Trattoria its owned by Jumeirah hotels it’s one of the cheapest restaurants in Madinet Jumeirah. Been before it’s nothing special. It’s very rustic Italian.

The reason they will have gone here kids menu is very good price for that area 45 dirhams (£10) main course and a dessert with a mocktail/drink
IMG_0109.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her cocktail is 45 dirhams - £10 they were at Trattoria its owned by Jumeirah hotels it’s one of the cheapest restaurants in Madinet Jumeirah. Been before it’s nothing special. It’s very rustic Italian.
[/QUOTE]
That's a real bargain for Dubai...

Reactions: 4
Looked nice food. Although you heard one of the girls in the background not impressed. Typical families eh? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.