Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Binny should not be posting publicly about her children's eating habits full stop. And to think Dove thought she was a good fit for promoting thier campaign.

Reactions: 21
“Dairy free and barely any alcohol” then posts a reel with her eating an omelette, battered calamari and chips covered in mayonnaise and with another creamy dip on the side……is she just thick or a compulsive liar?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So is she showing us their trip with 24hr delay?.........please tell me she's not worn that back to front top twice, in the heat, with no laundry facilities
Have they both underdressed re the dune trip , everyone else in the back ground is wrapped up
In warm clothes

Reactions: 8
Have they both underdressed re the dune trip , everyone else in the back ground is wrapped up
In warm clothes
If you’re out in the desert then it gets quite cold at night. I’ve done a few similar events and had a cardi/wrap with me. But not Binny and her thin Shein separates!

Reactions: 11
5 star hotel and buffet aren't things I usually put together :unsure: .

This is like my lunch after a pay day smash and grab at M&S.
Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.24.13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they are on the Palm or down on the Marina?
Think they’ve pushed the boat out and are staying at Atlantis?! Think that’s hard NO as she could NOT resist bragging if they were!

Reactions: 9
If you’re out in the desert then it gets quite cold at night. I’ve done a few similar events and had a cardi/wrap with me. But not Binny and her thin Shein separates!
EXCUSE YOU! They’re NOT thin Shein separates, they’re a linen two piece, super cute, I’ll have you know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they are on the Palm or down on the Marina?
Think they’ve pushed the boat out and are staying at Atlantis?! Think that’s hard NO as she could NOT resist bragging if they were!
she said they couldn’t afford Atlantis

Reactions: 4
Perhaps her finger ailment will prevent her from getting the new diamond 💎 🤨🤔 Poor Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mozzarella on her plate but she’s dairy free you know 🤣
Dozy bint. I think her ‘rash’ is simply because she is a dirty mare. She’s happy to sit in her own sweaty filth. I bet she think a good squirt of hand sanitiser means you don’t need to use soap and water and actually WASH!! She’s so grim.

• Sick
I'm ready to be convinced about holidaying in Dubai. First week I didn't rate. 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.