Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @LennyBriscoe

The Meldrums are currently on holiday in Dubai of all places! Slumming it in a cheap AI hotel but they are moving to a nicer one in the next few days. Photoshopppjng her pictures like crazy as the mad diet post Christmas has not worked.

Also ad linking anything she can get her hands on because she needs the pennies to go diamond shopping

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just adding from last thread I’ve never used them but have friends who have used travel bag for Maldives Thailand etc and said they are brill

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who finds it embarrassing when people call others out for copying. It’s literally a holiday reel. She has 13k followers. I’m embarrassed for both of them that they actually think it’s worthy of ‘content’. No one even gives a tit. Cringe on both sides tbh

Reactions: 34
Am I the only one who finds it embarrassing when people call others out for copying. It’s literally a holiday reel. She has 13k followers. I’m embarrassed for both of them that they actually think it’s worthy of ‘content’. No one even gives a tit. Cringe on both sides tbh
Not embarrassed for the original creator at all. It’s not hard to post content with the caveat it was “inspired by X”. Especially if X is a small influencer with original ideas…

Reactions: 21
Difference being Beggy was the witch first and posted….embarrassing if you’ve posted first, just own it and say this fits me. We all know she doesn’t have an original idea in her head!

Reactions: 6
Has she got memory loss? I don't share prices, after she did a whole story on what everything cost the day before. In other words we didn't go as quality over quantity afterall... but will still try make out others are su su jealous of her and all her money.

427660216_2137129806637441_5587177729877560541_n.jpg

Quality over quantity, sure. When will they reveal their DR holiday?

The Dubai podcast should be a shitfest today. Moanier than last week if that's even possible.

So the kids are in the pool all day but she's not watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not embarrassed for the original creator at all. It’s not hard to post content with the caveat it was “inspired by X”. Especially if X is a small influencer with original ideas…
Absolutely.
Whilst the words were not exactly the same it's obvious it was a copy as Binny can't think think for therself, she follows the far smaller account. All it needed was a wee credit, woman supporting woman and all that crap. 🫣

Reactions: 14
Oh we are getting a lecture on the benefits of being in the sun. Thank goodness she's not said sun on your bones. ☀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The views do not look great at all tbh. It doesn’t look relaxing.

Reactions: 7
Who is filming her on the pedalo? Must be S, can't be Leesa as that would mean leaving the kids on thier own on the beach as they are not using the kids club 🤥 absolute bollocks that they haven't been, cause they have. Que showing poor P playing on the beach to prove a point.
---
The views do not look great at all tbh. It doesn’t look relaxing.
I think it looks really scruffy for an extortionate price

Reactions: 8
I sort of know what you mean in terms of - there’s bigger things to worry about - but at the same time it’s typical Beggy behaviour, copying something without crediting. She could have easily written something like “@(account name) post really made me laugh it’s just like us and inspired me to do our own version” she’d have likely pointed a few people in her direction and it’s just a nice thing to do isn’t it. But no she has to be shady AF as usual 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.