Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotland has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world but I don't think Beggy knows anywhere apart from her own exclusive woods and Edinburgh. She could explore the North West Coast and not see a single person!
I agree, been to many and if we get the sun, there's many as white as the carribean. But I don't think she'll get sun on her bones here in February. 😂

Reactions: 3
Scotland has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world but I don't think Beggy knows anywhere apart from her own exclusive woods and Edinburgh. She could explore the North West Coast and not see a single person!
Agreed! She’s always at Stonehaven beach, dont recall seeing her post the far superior St Cyrus, Balmedie, Lunan Bay, even Donmouth beaches! White sands for miles and empty or almost empty!

Reactions: 9
Agreed! She’s always at Stonehaven beach, dont recall seeing her post the far superior St Cyrus, Balmedie, Lunan Bay, even Donmouth beaches! White sands for miles and empty or almost empty!
Exactly! They're so accessible to her! I was in Banchory on Tuesday during the day then out for a run along St Cyrus beach that evening. It blows my mind she doesn't explore her local area 🤯

Reactions: 9
Exactly! They're so accessible to her! I was in Banchory on Tuesday during the day then out for a run along St Cyrus beach that evening. It blows my mind she doesn't explore her local area 🤯
Spoiled for choice… Glen Esk, Lochnagar, Haddo, Deeside Railway Line etc. She’s like a tourist in her own area. Stonehaven, and Union Square 😂

Reactions: 4
In her reel it really does look like an industrial estate in the background. It’s like Avonmouth!! I suppose that’s all the oil business… I’m finding the whole trip really tasteless and vulgar tbh. Bunny’s awful sunburn just adds to my opinion of her - that she’s a shallow idiot!! I just hope the girls have factor 50 regularly applied, their complexions are so fair poor kids!
Lol a holiday in Avonmouth. Does it have a Costco for her to buy a diamond 💎 from.

• Haha
Somebody here mentioned allthatpretty in dubai, had a quick look ...... is she just the same or worse than beggy????
af linking everything
Took her mother with her to do photography and babysit her 2 kids ...... but says the trip is a 60th birthday treat for her mum??!!
She is worse except has a lot more money. This is her second time in Dubai already this year. She goes on holiday all the time. Obsessed with Kate Middleton, follows the Royals about. Puts on a fake posh accent.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I bet it is The Hilton on JB they’re staying at.
I’m pretty sure it’s the Hilton on JBR. Lots of lovely hotels on JBR, stayed at the Sofitel club rooms, it was amazing.
At least there’s somewhere for her to Insta & calling it that they’ll video the ice cream guy!!!

Yay, now that looks nice where they are staying. Proves the other place was tit that she didn't show us. 👍

But is that Lee's bed in the living room? Why would you have the 3rd bed there? In fact, why would you not have all 5 family members in a bed and not bother with a dining table or kitchen? How odd.

Reactions: 5
What am I missing? I'm not the slightest bit impressed with that room? Think it looks really old and dated. Plenty of space yes but otherwise meh. Do people really cook in those kitchens??

Reactions: 30
I think she thinks it’s a flex. She probably thinks it’s giving “suite” vibes. Ooh a dining table! Wow. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why they chose to break up Dubai like that is beyond me.
We are going in June (yes it’s going to be ridiculously hot but family members go a lot and it’s not usually an issue) we did old town Greece in 35 degree heat with no air con last year, I think it will be okay.
But saying she can’t afford the Atlantis when she’s out there for 2 weeks. Quanitity over quality for her. We are doing the Atlantis for 2 nights so we get the water park and aquarium included in the price. But June is also much cheaper than February. I’ve spent more going to Europe. She’s just clueless and is really making Dubai look tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What am I missing? I'm not the slightest bit impressed with that room? Think it looks really old and dated. Plenty of space yes but otherwise meh. Do people really cook in those kitchens??
Looks like a pretty bog-standard apartment, the other one must have been really tit to not show. Not actually on the beach either.

Reactions: 17
Looks like The Hilton or The Movenpick next door. She’s flexing that suite. I find the chain hotels a pretty good value in the JBR/Marina area as there is so much competition.

Sorry but I think the second hotel looks shite! Very much dated apartment vibes. So much for quality over quantity 🤣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.