Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she showing us their trip with 24hr delay?.........please tell me she's not worn that back to front top twice, in the heat, with no laundry facilities

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over how awful her hair looks…considering she made a big fuss about the magician hairdresser in Edinburgh! 🤣
I think she’s dyed it again since she got back either herself or gone to another hairdresser.. it’s a totally different colour to what she walked out of the salon in Edinburgh with

Reactions: 12
So is she showing us their trip with 24hr delay?.........please tell me she's not worn that back to front top twice, in the heat, with no laundry facilities
I wondered this.... Wearing it out at night, then back on again for their day trip today. Wild

Reactions: 9
She might have sent it away for express cleaning by the hotel. She might have hand washed it in the sink and left it to dry on the balcony. But I doubt it. I use a whole bottle of Ariel/persil/etc whichever is on offer at the local UAE supermarket hand washing sarongs swim wear underwear etc. washed jeans in the bath. I have put two dresses away to get laundered and ironed. It’s blooming expensive but worth to wear a favourite dress again. But what we see of Rebecca she will have reworn it without cleaning it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine setting up a camera and filming yourself pretending to wake up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yay! Let’s critique children’s eating habits in a house where scales are kept in the kitchen, mum thinks worth comes from your dress size and is continually yo-yoing between diets.

Can I year a “YEAH” for competitive undereating?
This post makes me sick. It’s a huge invasion of the children’s privacy. I would imagine it’s S that barely eats, given she’s old enough to have social media and her mother is obsessed with dieting/appearance…

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This post makes me sick. It’s a huge invasion of the children’s privacy. I would imagine it’s S that barely eats, given she’s old enough to have social media and her mother is obsessed with dieting/appearance…
That's exactly why I worried about everyone slating the plate of food on here. Not great if a young girl at a vulnerable point read others opinions on it.

Reactions: 7
That's exactly why I worried about everyone slating the plate of food on here. Not great if a young girl at a vulnerable point read others opinions on it.
bleeping horrible. I had a parent fixated on their own weight and I ended up with binge eating disorder and bulimia💀 Those girls have no chance, it’s shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The “let’s critique” was for Beggy’s comment, but you and Catwoman make a good point about if the kids see here, especially if it is S. Thankfully other than some comments about the freshness I’ve not seen criticism on here.

It beggars belief that you could practically encourage eating disorders on your children. 🙁🙁

Reactions: 4
What in the name of the Lord….the hair?!?!

Did that person in Edinburgh not cut it? It looks like a mullet. And the colour?! Is that the intentional colour. It’s bleeping awful. Looks like a growing out box dye/sun in job

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.