Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not easy living out there and even harder when you come home and haven’t paid into the country for a few years. I know if someone who partner worked out there then when they came back both there kids weren’t eligible for student finance for uni so they had to pay for it despite being British citizens

There is the worlds largest zip line nearby up in the mountains and it’s brill but she’s not ventured anywhere other than the confines of the hotel

Reactions: 9
So she had that beige linen top on back to front? The buttons go down the back, as shown by the model

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She basically just opens her mouth and 💩💩💩comes out. The most common saying, make sure you put your brain in gear before you open your mouth.
You have high expectations there - I think her brain is engaging, it’s just as empty as her moral bucket…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could live in a resort she hasn't spent any time exploring outside of besides the burger van, full of people she doesn't want to talk to and won't pay to eat in any of the restaurants despite this holiday supposedly being about quality. And the city being too crowded and expensive for her. Not even seen a camel.
Bit like she is back home then. 🏡😊
---
You have high expectations there - I think her brain is engaging, it’s just as empty as her moral bucket…
Which is why she thinks she could live in Dubai given its bigoted perspective on human rights.

Reactions: 6
Somebody here mentioned allthatpretty in dubai, had a quick look ...... is she just the same or worse than beggy????
af linking everything
Took her mother with her to do photography and babysit her 2 kids ...... but says the trip is a 60th birthday treat for her mum??!!

Somebody here mentioned allthatpretty in dubai, had a quick look ...... is she just the same or worse than beggy????
af linking everything
Took her mother with her to do photography and babysit her 2 kids ...... but says the trip is a 60th birthday treat for her mum??!!
She's a dick too, has some threads on here, but not as notorious as beggy.

The food on todays reel 🤮 salad looked like it had seen better days. Lee looked burnt to a crisp too

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she asked Abdul Barrys permission for a photo??? Looks like she sneakily took it from the back seat……

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I really don't think she is that big IRL, just she has absolutely zero idea how to dress for anything other than a teeny tiny size 6, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how awful her hair looks…considering she made a big fuss about the magician hairdresser in Edinburgh! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.