Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her reel it really does look like an industrial estate in the background. It’s like Avonmouth!! I suppose that’s all the oil business… I’m finding the whole trip really tasteless and vulgar tbh. Bunny’s awful sunburn just adds to my opinion of her - that she’s a shallow idiot!! I just hope the girls have factor 50 regularly applied, their complexions are so fair poor kids!

Reactions: 11
She feels like she could live in Dubai but not any of the other beautiful places she has visited?🤣 make it make sense.
I could understand if she had rose tinted spectacles on staying in a luxury resort but they’re staying in an absolute bargain basement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Symprove, I believe, has to be kept refrigerated. How does that work with 12+ hours of travel? Not sure I’d trust it in a cool bag.

Reactions: 4
She feels like she could live in Dubai but not any of the other beautiful places she has visited?🤣 make it make sense.
I could understand if she had rose tinted spectacles on staying in a luxury resort but they’re staying in an absolute bargain basement 🤣
But what about all the people? You’ve left your standard hotel resort once and moaned about how busy it was as you’re an introvert you also are incapable and f speaking to others. You’ve eaten at the buffet and a burger van and said that the prices of the stores are twice the price of home.

Tell me again what the appeal of living there is? Is it the culture and the amazing history 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOL looking at her pictures she isn't even in the nice 'upgraded' rooms or paid to go ultra all inclusive so she can eat at the nice resturants instead of the buffet. I've been to the hotel, its nice, loads to do for kids but it's defo not like 5* in Dubai itself.

It's also cheaper than a week all inclusive at a nice hotel in the canaries this time of year!

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 She could live there? Hilarious. She's not seen much! Her holiday wardrobe this year? She said sges struggled as its winter? I have never when heading to carribean. What she means is a lot of her usual things no longer fit her she had to put her hsnd in her pocket. She's gone for a capsule holiday wardrobe of beige and black. Surely it will be better next week? I know it's a relaxing week but I'm sure she could have got nicer things for her tbh.

Someone clarifying the conditions of the all inclusive..... If you don't buy 'the basic package'.... They've definitely tried to save money. 😆 Another tell tale sign is still not showing the room.

I have a feeling they have booked something really nice this coming week. 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How does she know that she could live there, she hasn’t been anywhere to base that decision on, apart from a mall in the rain. She’s just saying that because loads of the people she follows on socials say it. She is the most easily influenced person on earth! And the buying and wearing of beige or black clothes the whole time just reeks of copying Elle Darby and the like.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does she know that she could live there, she hasn’t been anywhere to base that decision on, apart from a mall in the rain. She’s just saying that because loads of the people she follows on socials say it. She is the most easily influenced person on earth! And the buying and wearing of beige or black clothes the whole time just reeks of copying Elle Darby and the like.
Says it because she's a dick. She doesn't even given the reasons she'd like to live there.... Oh 'and we'll definitely be back' has been said.

Thought there were so, SO many people. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Are we supposed to be in awe of her kid’s refined pallet.

It’s a fired nugget of unknown filling, basic vegetables white rice and a bit of bread - can’t believe she’s got such a refined unprompted palate 😂

Reactions: 10
She could live in a resort she hasn't spent any time exploring outside of besides the burger van, full of people she doesn't want to talk to and won't pay to eat in any of the restaurants despite this holiday supposedly being about quality. And the city being too crowded and expensive for her. Not even seen a camel.

She's made it look as sterile and vacuous as she is. Trying to convince people she's having a good time and that they should feel su su jealous of her.

Yay! Let’s critique children’s eating habits in a house where scales are kept in the kitchen, mum thinks worth comes from your dress size and is continually yo-yoing between diets.

Can I year a “YEAH” for competitive undereating?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
One of my relatives lived in Dubai while her hubby worked on the oil rigs. Unsure where the oil rig was, but Dubai was their place of residence.
Maybe she is thinking 🤣😂wee Lee could get a job out there, but she has no idea of the cost of living. Rent, private school costs x 3, food, entertainment etc etc.
She basically just opens her mouth and 💩💩💩comes out. The most common saying, make sure you put your brain in gear before you open your mouth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.