Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sunburn is awful.. she’s obviously not using that expensive stuff she usually Aff links for S’s sun allergy or anything at all.

What an idiot

For someone so self absorbed about her looks she doesn’t look after herself at all 😂

Reactions: 15
The sunburn will just get worse as she goes on. She won’t stay out of the sun.

I really hope the girls are ok.

Reactions: 10
The sunburn is bad, considering it’s only around 26 degrees there she’s clearly not using sunscreen or using a very low factor. You would not burn if you had factor 50 on

Reactions: 12
The sunburn will just get worse as she goes on. She won’t stay out of the sun.

I really hope the girls are ok.
Just as well she hasn’t gone when it’s in hotter months she would need hospital treatment. What a clown. She probably uses the carrot oil stuff that has no sun protection.
she will end up peeling or look like an over baked chicken.

Reactions: 8
My skin has changed since I had covid in 2022. I’ve developed a sun allergy. I wear spf factor 50 on my face. I did wear factor 50 suncream but I thought I had burnt last June and my husband was like “no I think it’s your allergy moved from your face as it’s very similar.” GP suggested factor 30 and top up regularly. Referral to dermatologist is 2 years at the moment. Then in October, we were in Spain and I thought my feet were a bit swollen, but when I got back to the room, I couldn’t get my sandals off. My son was like “eh mum, looks like your feet are allergic too.” This was wearing sun hats and being mainly covered. Managed to go to the pharmacy where the pharmacist was like “Oh you have a sun allergy, cover your feet from now on too!”

Yet this one never learns and burns on every fecking holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Christ she really has never matured beyond late teens/20’s has she? I remember slathering my self in factor 2 oil and roasting my skin, getting burnt etc in my late teens /early 20’s. I was young and stupid.
Beggy still roasting herself all day still getting burnt at her age is just plain stupid. She obviously does duck all other than sitting and reading with one application of sunscreen all day.
All her kids have fair skin I really hope she takes better care of their skin. Useless witch.

Reactions: 16
Christ she really has never matured beyond late teens/20’s has she? I remember slathering my self in factor 2 oil and roasting my skin, getting burnt etc in my late teens /early 20’s. I was young and stupid.
Beggy still roasting herself all day still getting burnt at her age is just plain stupid. She obviously does duck all other than sitting and reading with one application of sunscreen all day.
All her kids have fair skin I really hope she takes better care of their skin. Useless witch.
My friend was convinced that Crisp and Dry cooking oil was good for tanning. She regrets that after skin cancer.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They go to UAE but can’t eat at the hotel restaurants as you have to pay. They want to make on the Champagne life but on lemonade money. They are too tight fisted spend money at a lovely restaurant. So where do they go a burger van.
IMG_0094.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0099.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Genuinely can't believe a sober adult could get that sunburnt on a family holiday. Obviously she doesn't give a tit about the harms of skin cancer. She won't let anything get in the way of her yurr round natural tan.

Reactions: 13
She'll have got burnt on the day in dubai. Thought she didn't need it in the city. Despite sitting outside to watch the fountains 6 times!!!

Reactions: 3
Binny isn’t like us mere mortals - daddy or Lee will pay to make sure she’s healthy

Reactions: 2
Binny isn’t like us mere mortals - daddy or Lee will pay to make sure she’s healthy
They can't save her from skin cancer. The only person who can do that is herself. Those arms must be stinging like a witch in bed tonight. That's got to be the most burnt I've ever seen her

Reactions: 16
Money can make you more comfortable but it certainly doesn't protect you getting or provide a cure for serious illness or disease. 😕

Reactions: 11
I can almost feel the heat just looking at the pic!!! 😮 it’s not clever Begs - thats damaged skin!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.