Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologising for not vlogging as they wanted to focus on family time on holiday? Eh? You had not uploaded for weeks before so stop lying. Leesa apparently wasn't keen on the home schooling, that's quite telling. As she's going ahead anyway.

She's going to ruin those girls futures even more. Awful.
Also despite the no vlogging she spent a LOT of time on stories etc documenting the trip and even more time aff linking that rip off gut drink and every item of clothing any of her family wore.

Reactions: 13
Also despite the no vlogging she spent a LOT of time on stories etc documenting the trip and even more time aff linking that rip off gut drink and every item of clothing any of her family wore.
Far easier to do. Little effort for that. She does buggall all prep for the podcast /you tube but it requires a little more time than afflinks sitting on her arse talking tit,..... Oh wait.... šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
IMG_5893.png

IMG_5891.png

So close to hitting send. Her hands look like hardened leather currently. Iā€™ve just watched Benidorm and bloody hell itā€™s funny. I can absolutely imagine Binny and wee Lee being charactersā€¦and itā€™s a complete parody.

IMG_5892.png

I dislike her lack of end panels on the island. It looks like it shouldnā€™t be there. End panels go all the way to the floor, no?
(Is this a preference thing or do I have a point)?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven't watched her YT in age age but bloody hell this recent one - utter self-indulged twit, and boring AF.

Why would you go ahead with a home school day without it being signed off - poor Poppy - you don't do things like that or let a child know until things are in place. Everything is always "on the hurry up"... What viewers read between the lines is that you are one selfish witch, with no regard for anyone else other than yourself.

Reactions: 18
Why on earth does she want to do homeschooling? She's thick as tit. Will she get money for it or something??

Reactions: 23
Her latest YouTube is absolutely comical. Itā€™s all about her and how the ongoing situation with Poppy is effecting her and how she was annoyed she had to miss jazz because her sofas arrived. The whole time I watched it all I could think was she actually needs to grow up and see that she has so much more time etc than anyone else who has to work and fit in every thing sheā€™s whinging about around their job! Honestly she is absolutely pathetic!!

Reactions: 24
Sheā€™ll be one of them who doesnā€™t watch the news or consume anything serious because it ā€œmakes her sad šŸ„²šŸ„²ā€. Grow up.

So hang on , have school approved her flexi schooling request or not? Cos in England unless the school approve it (and they donā€™t that often) she will get into trouble with the local authority as itā€™s just poor attendance otherwise. Those kids must have poor attendance as it is.

Also canā€™t stop laughing at her wanting a Wednesday not a Friday. Yeah itā€™s not up to you you daft cow itā€™s to minimise the amount of ACTUAL learning sheā€™d be missing cos they know youā€™ll teach her duck all.

Reactions: 20
So - heavy hints that Poppy is neurodiverse and Meldrum struggles to manage her behaviours and is finding it hard to process and manage her own feelings around apparently sub-optimal behaviour from Poppy (comments about children being able to move in etc)

So, knowing all of this and that change will very probably be MORE difficult for Poppy to manage and that Meldrum struggles to manage her behaviour around this, Binny thinks it will be (a) a great idea to take her out of school one day a week (b) doesnā€™t bother getting permission before doing this so further disrupts Poppy (c) ignores all professional comments around this and canā€™t centre her decision making around what would be in Poppyā€™s best interests?

Sounds like this dame at the council has the full measure of Binny. Well done. Long may your pushback continue and hopefully you will prevent actual harm being caused

If Binny finds missing jazzercise and managing her sofa delivery overwhelming, how will she cope with all that with Poppy in tow. Spoiler: she wonā€™t.

This will all go tits and we will then get a video blaming Poppy and her alleged isshooooos. Vile

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My daughter is ND and I know each ND child has different needs but as hard as my daughter finds a week in school she would really struggle if I took her out for a day as it completely changes her routine. Itā€™s all or nothing imo. She needs to look at what she can do at home to give P time to recharge her batteries. Easing up on post school activities and slowing down on a weekend will help. So will not dragging her out of school for a holiday at every opp!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The school must also be keen on having a set day for kids to be taken out and home schooled 1 day a week & not just allow it to be any day that suits individual parents and their Jazzercise schedule - otherwise kids would all be out different days & that is harder for a teacher to manage!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2794427
View attachment 2794419
So close to hitting send. Her hands look like hardened leather currently. Iā€™ve just watched Benidorm and bloody hell itā€™s funny. I can absolutely imagine Binny and wee Lee being charactersā€¦and itā€™s a complete parody.

View attachment 2794420
I dislike her lack of end panels on the island. It looks like it shouldnā€™t be there. End panels go all the way to the floor, no?
(Is this a preference thing or do I have a point)?
I thought it might be a slim cupboard but no knobs... Apart from her & Lee of course. Probably to cut costs.

She looks like she's wearing a crappy nappy padding about that kitchen. šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theyā€™re all just jealous, ARENT THEY LEE

if thatā€™s the case, at least our place of jealousy wonā€™t have a horrendous credit card statement filled with Dubai expenses hitting the doormat in a few weeks time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.