Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone always jealous 😂 Rebecca is the most unrelatable person on the planet.. all her children are in full time education and after school care.. she doesn’t work and doesn’t do anything other than drink coffee and go to jazzacise and had never worked a day in her life - she doesn’t even have a lifestyle to enjoy watching

It wouldn’t shock me if this home school thing is purely for content to make herself slightly relatable to her followers

Shoot me now but at least Sarah Mama Life has an actual job like her followers probably do 🙈

I’d happily hire Binny.. I’m sure she’d last 30 seconds in the real world with real people it would be absolutely worth the money to watch that tit show unfold

Reactions: 16
Ooft poor simple Beggy/Binny.

It’s not jealousy. It’s judgment and superiority and pity and relief and disgust.

But mostly judgement.

We see you - day in, day out posting ‘curated snippets’ of exactly how you want to be seen - lazy, messy, indulged, vapid, unintelligent, vain, self obsessed, selfish, spendthrift, wasteful, stingy, greedy.

And we judge you for it, because while you might think your extended hours of leisure are a reason for jealousy, it’s not that we comment on - it’s what you do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They might be jealous of a roof over their head, 3 healthy children but I doubt anyone would be jealous of her lifestyle. Wake up binny, the person spouting the most about jealousy is the one who is the most jealous.

Title suggestion (part of)
Everyone is jealous me of aren’t they Lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And bringing in back wet washing which has been sitting in a suitcase for nearly 24 hours?! I really do not understand why you would do that. It’s quite revolting
The fact she thought that was ok and that she would just shove it in the tumble dryer when back just shows how bleeping grubby she is!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They’ve just had the Scottish influencer of the year awards. Su strange Beggy wasn’t nominated. They’re probably all just jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow where are these folk coming from commenting? Who could be arsed 😂

Reactions: 6
Even Sammy Seagull knows she’s supposed to be dairy free, take the hint Beggathon

• Haha
It was just damp swimwear I believe, as she had a washing machine don’t you know so everything else was washed !
She talks about putting it in the tumble dryer when she got home. Why would you put swimming stuff in the tumble dryer?

The transcript says that only the swimming costumes needed washed on return. She had an additional “baggie” of washing that would have needed to be done at home but did that before leaving, packed it wet and presumably that was the washing put in the dryer at home. I find that revolting. Wet washing is prime bacteria breeding ground. Even if you put it in the dryer, it’s still going to smell stale.

I do not understand why you would do that when you have washing facilities at home

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She talks about putting it in the tumble dryer when she got home. Why would you put swimming stuff in the tumble dryer?

The transcript says that only the swimming costumes needed washed on return. She had an additional “baggie” of washing that would have needed to be done at home but did that before leaving, packed it wet and presumably that was the washing put in the dryer at home. I find that revolting. Wet washing is prime bacteria breeding ground. Even if you put it in the dryer, it’s still going to smell stale.

I do not understand why you would do that when you have washing facilities at home
Her flight home was delayed so she put her damp washing in the drier after about 12 hours in her case 🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her flight home was delayed so she put her damp washing in the drier after about 12 hours in her case 🥴🥴
It would be more like 21 hours in her case. As they will have had to be out their room at 12pm. So cases will have been left in a hold area of the hotel. They didn’t get back to Aberdeenshire until about 1.30pm the next day.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
#ag1drinkpartner. Buddy Beggy Hobson also promoting a putrid looking drink at the same time, sad fuckers. How does that work alongside Symprove Binny?????

All the other people with the same tabs have well toned fit bodies, don't think Chins fits the brief here. Anything for a penny or 2!

Constantly going on about her wellness because she does jazz, goes on dog walks and constantly taking supplements and drinks, is not actually being ‘well’
Good diet, fruit veg and protein and don’t over eat. Cardio, weights. Actually having a proper job. She probably earns more than I do. But I work not just for the money side. Social, enjoyment, showing my kids.

She’s just a walking ad at the moment and you just know it’s because she’s desperately trying to earn money to keep up with her lifestyle. Which is just a joke tbh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.