Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any spoilt brat twit convinces themselves that anyone who disagrees with them is jealous.

She knows she has nothing to offer so she just screams JEALOUS!!11!.

I for one am not jealous of her sad boring life, desperate attempts to seem relevant and clinging onto memories of the affair she so clearly had.

I’m alright ta Becky.

Reactions: 23
They are all so pathetic.

Any criticism is always down to jealousy in their tiny minds never for their behaviours, actions or attitudes. 😂

Reactions: 15
Why would you even mention the homeschool/ ND thing if you don't want to share your kids? She says she knows she's being cryptic etc. but she didn't need to say anything at all. Either chat about it or don't, no ones making her, she's just doing this for attention/ engagement.

Also, just in case you haven't heard, she had a washing machine on holiday and did all her washing and only came back with 5 swimsuits to wash.
Oh wait, you all know that because she's said it about a thousand times!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would you even mention the homeschool/ ND thing if you don't want to share your kids? She says she knows she's being cryptic etc. but she didn't need to say anything at all. Either chat about it or don't, no ones making her, she's just doing this for attention/ engagement.

Also, just in case you haven't heard, she had a washing machine on holiday and did all her washing and only came back with 5 swimsuits to wash.
Oh wait, you all know that because she's said it about a thousand times!
Imagine going to Dubai and being most excited by the washing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And bringing in back wet washing which has been sitting in a suitcase for nearly 24 hours?! I really do not understand why you would do that. It’s quite revolting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2794427
View attachment 2794419
So close to hitting send. Her hands look like hardened leather currently. I’ve just watched Benidorm and bloody hell it’s funny. I can absolutely imagine Binny and wee Lee being characters…and it’s a complete parody.

View attachment 2794420
I dislike her lack of end panels on the island. It looks like it shouldn’t be there. End panels go all the way to the floor, no?
(Is this a preference thing or do I have a point)?
Preference I would say, ours don’t as we have lights all the way round. I also prefer the uniform length all the way round, to be fair the kitch is one of the things i like in their house. Its a great space, though it does need some managing!

Reactions: 2
RM: Planning our next holiday!

next breathe…

RM: my kids are struggling academically!

next breathe…

RM: You’re all jealous.

Us: Nope, not at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
RM: Planning our next holiday!

next breathe…

RM: my kids are struggling academically!

next breathe…

RM: You’re all jealous.

Us: Nope, not at all.
She’s so thick she can’t fathom that perhaps HER selfish behaviour is causing her kids to struggle.

Reactions: 17
hahahah that seagull clip has made my day - Absolute fandan deserves that for trying to video her food

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay, which one of you is a seagull? 💀
You can guarantee she did not buy another one she had went in to Aunty Betty’s and demanded a new one.
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
if look 👀 at the last picture it’s identical to the first one. The raspberries are in the same place. We know how much of a liar 🤥 she is.
IMG_0234.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Even the seagull is trying to save her moon face from getting any bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mummy Sarah Raven will have. I doubt if Binny paid for the first one, she's that greedy. She certainly wouldn't have if the kids had been with her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.