Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be glad she doesn't live in England...

From August 2024, the fine for school absences across the country will be £80 if paid within 21 days, or £160 if paid within 28 days.

This rate is in line with inflation and is the first increase since 2012.

Fines per parent will be capped to two fines within any three-year period. Once this limit has been reached, other action like a parenting order or prosecution will be considered.

If you’re prosecuted and attend court because your child hasn’t been attending school, you could get a fine of up to £2,500.

Reactions: 11
For the first time ever, I have complained to a company for their choice of influencer to advertise their product. In fairness to them, they asked for more information and said they would follow up and investigate for future use.
Giving credit where it is due!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Give it a week beggy will be claiming p is a sen child 🙄 but we all know it’s because beggy traumatised the kids with her YouTube ways

Reactions: 7
Hilarious that she doesn't allow YouTube. Does she think the kids are going to look her up? 🤣

Why is she at parkrun, hasn't Leesa gone back on the rigs this week?

Of course she's wanting to book another holiday, always chasing that next high. Normal day to day life is just not good enough for her

Reactions: 21
Living room looks dreadful. She’s got zero taste. Hate the sofa and completely the wrong style to everything else and blends in to the carpet 🥴.

As for the holiday chat, it’s so boring. Same old stuff on repeat. Nobody wants to see another tit Meldrum get away.

Why is she so desperate to prove they have money. She begs for her ‘living’ and her husband is in a non-professional role on an oil rig. Nothing wrong with his job but stop trying to be something you are not.

Reactions: 23
Wont allow YT yet if you google "Mrs Meldrum"
then tattle is the 3rd hit!! sorry Rebecca your kids arent stupid (unlike you) they will know alllllll your tit!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
The sofa is so out of place for the decor she’s selected! Should have kept the old sofas. They would have been perfect tbh.

Reactions: 10
Not to mention it’s clearly not a real diamond.

I mean, if it IS then they are the actual worst jewellers ever as they’ve managed to make a 1.5 carat diamond not have a single sparkle, despite it not having much gold holding it in the setting(so you’d expect MORE sparkle)

I mean, it’s really not a diamond though. It looks hideous. Like a ring out of a craxker

Reactions: 20
Not to mention it’s clearly not a real diamond.

I mean, if it IS then they are the actual worst jewellers ever as they’ve managed to make a 1.5 carat diamond not have a single sparkle, despite it not having much gold holding it in the setting(so you’d expect MORE sparkle)

I mean, it’s really not a diamond though. It looks hideous. Like a ring out of a craxker
Or Claire’s Accessories 💍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.