Mrs Meldrum #149 shopping in H&M just like the norm, should have just gone to Binnydorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not physically I don't think but she used to make them go to thier rooms for 'quiet time' in a afternoon for a few hours so she could have me time and not parent. I'm sure she said she enforced it too and sent them back if they came out

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not physically I don't think but she used to make them go to thier rooms for 'quiet time' in a afternoon for a few hours so she could have me time and not parent. I'm sure she said she enforced it too and sent them back if they came out
Oh my god!

Reactions: 2
Haven’t caught up here but I just wanted to post these. This is reb. For anyone who forgets to look past the filters and facade. She’s fucked.
hair is ruined, skin is damaged from the sun, weight gain is crazy, neck looking like she should see a doctor, she looks bored and unfulfilled. A true “unemployed fat bastard” yes her quote.

also, homeschooling 😂😂😂 don’t make me laugh. The women who openly admitted on her pod cast she has to write down her name and date of birth before she hypes herself up to call the bleeping doctors isn’t the person to be advocating for her daughters needs. This homeschooling tit is literally a ploy to not work. We know she’s doesn’t give a flying tit about being a a good mother. She would rather punt her kids off to who ever will have them. Lee pull your bleeping finger out and tell your wife to get a job.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
I’m blocked by Queenie binny cos I told her a few home truths in a PM 🤣 but I’m actually glad I am blocked. She is a self possessed, selfish, self centred entirely despicable human being. It’s all me me me and Lee Lee Lee she has no idea or nor is she even interested in the real world, honest hard working people struggling to pay bills and put food for the family on the table, world affairs - ie Gaza, The Ukraine as long as this Boot, Cow puss C**t gets her holidays , oooh I’m not wearing leggings for a month, grow the f**k up smell the coffee and look at real life you stupid vacuous witch. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 29
So, she was at parkrun yesterday because Saffy our whatever she is being called today was running. What kind of parent sits in the bloody car because it's raining instead of cheering their kid on. Fgs my husband comes along to parkrun to cheer me on and I'm 52!!!!! Cold hearted witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Already sorting the next dates to Dubai…ok binny. Is that because you had such an action packed two weeks/12 days?! Are you selling your diamond to fund that? 🤣
Wheelie and binny go large in Dubai…that’s not my recollection.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Already sorting the next dates to Dubai…ok binny. Is that because you had such an action packed two weeks/12 days?! Are you selling your diamond to fund that? 🤣
Wheelie and binny go large in Dubai…that’s not my recollection.
IMG_0226.jpeg

She has a picture up but it’s not Dubai. That’s Raz Al Khaimah. Well over an hour away from Dubai lol 😂 she can’t get anything right. She hasn’t shown her 4 star hotel at Dubais view as it was tit. On the most busy part of Dubai where they probably had not got much sleep for their noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it bad that i lurk on this thread to know that however exhausted I am, worried that middle age has made me less tolerant to idiots and I'm generally happy with my lot in life, she does stuff that makes me feel better and you lot crack me up.

I still cannot fathom how this woman has no gumption, hates her kids and still people subscribe/ part with their hard end cash to watch the drivel she spouts.
How is she inspirational let alone influencal - unless it's to do the complete opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That top needs putting in the rag bag, so scruffy
---
Is she wearing a top on that vlog with LAZY slogan on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she knows it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This whole loving Dubai era is really weird. I’m not sure what her intentions are
Her intentions will be for visit Dubai to gift her a holiday to Dubai paid flights by emirates and paid accommodation. In the exchange for her to vlog and instagram content. Get gifted all the attractions there is for families in Dubai.
A free holiday like she got from Neilsons but more upmarket. She will lie as usual. Doubt she will get that though she hasn’t got the flare that Katie Ellison has when it comes to holidays.

Reactions: 17
Haven’t caught up here but I just wanted to post these. This is reb. For anyone who forgets to look past the filters and facade. She’s fucked.
hair is ruined, skin is damaged from the sun, weight gain is crazy, neck looking like she should see a doctor, she looks bored and unfulfilled. A true “unemployed fat bastard” yes her quote.

also, homeschooling 😂😂😂 don’t make me laugh. The women who openly admitted on her pod cast she has to write down her name and date of birth before she hypes herself up to call the bleeping doctors isn’t the person to be advocating for her daughters needs. This homeschooling tit is literally a ploy to not work. We know she’s doesn’t give a flying tit about being a a good mother. She would rather punt her kids off to who ever will have them. Lee pull your bleeping finger out and tell your wife to get a job.
Unbelievably , given she doesn’t work, she went away leaving a full laundry basket according to one of her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Apologising for not vlogging as they wanted to focus on family time on holiday? Eh? You had not uploaded for weeks before so stop lying. Leesa apparently wasn't keen on the home schooling, that's quite telling. As she's going ahead anyway.

She's going to ruin those girls futures even more. Awful.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.