Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiekatt

I'd be mortified to drag my kids round jewellery shops whilst on holiday, get them a tacky float and play in the swimming pool with them!

Reactions: 30

ohyes

VIP Member
If anyone is on the Aberdeen mums group, did anyone see the anonymous post about moving to Dubai? I wondered if it was Beggy. 🤔
Nah, that person is talking about getting a job out there themselves, as well as their husband getting one, and we know Beggy has zero plans to ever work 😆

• Haha

TotalKarma

She is seriously so delusional and her head is so far up her own arse she cannot see through the constant 💩 she says and posts.
Rebecca, nobody absolutely nobody with more than one brain cell envies your life.
The reason why we call you out is you deliberately and intentionally prey on people who can’t think for themselves unless they follow so called influencer, of which you are ranked ”Z”. You are a 100% parasite that constantly tries to project a “perfect” life when anyone with any intelligence can see through your smoke and mirrors, it’s not that difficult.
You are the type of person that no matter what you have, will never ever bring you happiness. You are constantly wanting more, trying to reach for the impossible when you have 3 healthy girls, a husband that works his socks of for the family and you do sweet FA apart from constantly moan.
Enjoy your diamond, it will only satisfy you for a nano second.

• Heart

Hairyetta

VIP Member
What am I missing? I'm not the slightest bit impressed with that room? Think it looks really old and dated. Plenty of space yes but otherwise meh. Do people really cook in those kitchens??

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Without sounding like a braggy twat (because I’d hate someone to think I am, unlike twatty Rebecca). I am in the fortunate position I could could go to Dubai tomorrow and buy a DIAMOND!!11!z

I would never in a million years post like she is. You look self centred, out of touch and no one fucking cares what the ring on your finger costs. I’ve got expensive ones and cheap ones and no one in my life has asked how much they cost. I’ve never taken photos of myself buying them (or my husband).

The only reason anyone would post the things she’s posting is to try act out some faux rich fantasy and ‘rub other peoples noses in it’, which it isn’t cos it looks shite but that’s what she thinks she’s doing. She thinks everyone is sat at home su su jealous of her.

it’s pathetic. You’re not a multi millionaire, spend your money on things your kids enjoy and making memories. I’ve never seen a more self centred mother whose only goal is to seem ‘better’ than everyone else.

Your holiday looks shite. Your diamond will be with you when you’re 85 and need a carer though, kids might not.

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I honestly think that if she had turned up in that type of area anywhere else she’d slag it but because it’s Dubai she’s bigging it up. As someone else said, I’d have forgone the diamond and stayed at Atlantis/Jumeirah Beach Hotel. I couldn’t give a shit about spending loads on material things, would prefer to spend my money on amazing experiences for my family

Reactions: 29

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Ha ha the books have gone. Thanks for reading here Binny and realising that you shouldn't be selling books you have picked up for free you scrat bag 👋

• Wow
  • Haha

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Is the taking P out for a day her new route to engagement for the gram. Poor kid if it is. As the most selfish parent ever who never puts her kids first how on earth is this going to support P.

Wednesday is the middle of the week. Lessons link in throughout the week to link learning and understanding. So you pull her out for a day and plonk her in front of an iPad and this helps how? Oh wait or will she expect the teacher to plan out her day for her (so she can slag them off)

We all know that P’s needs will come second to Beggy.

As for slagging a QIO. Ouch. I’m sure this will get back to education. What an uneducated entitled bitch she actually is.

Oh and if this is all for the gram, I’m interested to know how she managed flights delays and 2 weeks of strange situations with a child she hints to be neurodivergent.

She is entering a new level of harm for P. Disrupting her education now with screw her up in the future.

I’m not knocking parents that do this successfully. It’s just that by sharing her life we all remember her home schooling, homework in the cafe and pulling kids out of school to follow her shit dream holidays.

What a tit.

• Heart

Joolsy22

I’m blocked by Queenie binny cos I told her a few home truths in a PM 🤣 but I’m actually glad I am blocked. She is a self possessed, selfish, self centred entirely despicable human being. It’s all me me me and Lee Lee Lee she has no idea or nor is she even interested in the real world, honest hard working people struggling to pay bills and put food for the family on the table, world affairs - ie Gaza, The Ukraine as long as this Boot, Cow puss C**t gets her holidays , oooh I’m not wearing leggings for a month, grow the f**k up smell the coffee and look at real life you stupid vacuous bitch. 😡😡😡

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Her hair looks really thin and broken off short at the back 😳 it's worse than I thought. She needs to stop all dye and bleach for about six months minimum. And just have micro trims. Maybe a gloss applied but nothing else
I’m not really sure how to say this without offending you. So I’ll just go for it!

Going by your profile pic, you and Beggy could be twins!

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Everything she does just looks shit doesn’t it 😅
The tan, nails, chubby wrist, cheapy bracelet, crap henna, tacky ring. She always misses the mark despite trying su su hard.
IMG_1749.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Tell you something I'm bloody sick of- all these bloody influencers using Beyonce's latest song "Texas Hold 'Em"-ALL THE F***ING TIME on their reels! Ffs give it a rest!
I LOVE country music (Luke Combs, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan etc) and Beyonce has realised this track which I DO like and suddenly they're all over it. For gods sake have some originality! There all like bloody sheep!

Reactions: 28

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
“People are dying, Kim”

So smug. Imagine that you’re spending a holiday with your family carting them round diamond shopping. She is beyond obnoxious.

And as was said upthread, the rings she already has don’t go together.

Attachments

• Angry

Catwoman

VIP Member
I don’t think any of them care. All of them only caring about views as they equal money. Just watched a TT (can’t sleep due to a bad cold) and the guy was saying one video he had got 3 million views which equates to £2-3k which is mad! Wasn’t even a promo video just a recording of what he was doing.
The world is bonkers. I'm gobsmacked at the crap online nowadays but at times amused. Hell if you flip through tik tok live at times it's the 'world of weirdo and no hopers' that it's given life to. It's like lifting a stone and seeing the creatures underneath scarpering. 😂

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I honestly think that if she had turned up in that type of area anywhere else she’d slag it but because it’s Dubai she’s bigging it up. As someone else said, I’d have forgone the diamond and stayed at Atlantis/Jumeirah Beach Hotel. I couldn’t give a shit about spending loads on material things, would prefer to spend my money on amazing experiences for my family
It’s that whole thought process isn’t it, if my husband said “we’ve got X amount and I’d like to buy you a diamond” I would be thinking that I’d rather the money go on something for the family. I like nice jewellery as much as the next person but it’s not a treat when there’s better things that can be done with the money (imo, based on our circumstances)

Now all of that would be moot if Binny was as rich as she likes to portray…but she’s not and I’m not sure how many people she’s fooling. I bet her clique of pals are having a good laugh at her, especially the ones who are better off financially

Catwoman

VIP Member
😂 Point & laugh at Binny... Selling well past it clothing in vinted. Somehow doesn't add up with the Dooby Diamonds Binny.

Obviously expecting the credit card bill incoming .. Punting minging dirty well worn clothing - what a chavvy mink.

This is fucking glorious. 😊

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow