Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
'I'm very private when it comes to the kids...'
Say what!!! The post is about one of your kids you dumb bitch!!! And then asking rando strangers on Insta who clearly have their own fucking issues for their advice!!! JFC!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

DoseofReality

VIP Member
You are right. She's admitting her child is struggling (as many do) but the cheek of that when she takes them out of school so much! It's heartbreaking. She's setting them up for failure and abuse. She has no respect for her children. The showing of two daughters yesterday has really angered me, it is sickening. That was the only thing I respected her for, finally protecting her daughters privacy and safety but what did she do? And why in their swimwear!! She should be bloody ashamed of herself.
In the podcast they both say how they don't care. The thing is they're both thick as mince, very closed minded and lack emotional intelligence or an interest in the wider world so they don't see that the girls should be much more or what a diservice they're doing them.

Still insisting the girls had a cultural experience as they went up and down sand dunes and saw a camel on one day while they stayed in the resort most of time. And eating only Western food after slagging off the Dubai stew.

Typical narrow footbed Sarah Raven asking how the girls felt about seeing the Arab men and how Beggy prepared them so they weren't shocked. Surprised she hasn't got PTSD mentioning "long white robes".

Funny they didn't talk about diamond shopping, didn't happen did it?

The only likeable thing is Lee ribbing her about getting a job and her spitting feathers. Oh and the "we're getting great feedback"...
Screenshot_20240227_165806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240227_165930_Chrome.jpg

Shoutout to to wow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Interesting that she’s quite happy to brag they’ve paid £400 for the water park but wouldn’t say how much they’d spent on the holiday when asked as she doesn’t like to discuss the cost of her trips…..liar liar Beggys pants on fire!!
£70 for lunch for 5 is cheap!

Reactions: 35

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Yay! Let’s critique children’s eating habits in a house where scales are kept in the kitchen, mum thinks worth comes from your dress size and is continually yo-yoing between diets.

Can I year a “YEAH” for competitive undereating?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Am I the only one who finds it embarrassing when people call others out for copying. It’s literally a holiday reel. She has 13k followers. I’m embarrassed for both of them that they actually think it’s worthy of ‘content’. No one even gives a shit. Cringe on both sides tbh

Reactions: 34

Shackmaheid

Is it bad that i lurk on this thread to know that however exhausted I am, worried that middle age has made me less tolerant to idiots and I'm generally happy with my lot in life, she does stuff that makes me feel better and you lot crack me up.

I still cannot fathom how this woman has no gumption, hates her kids and still people subscribe/ part with their hard end cash to watch the drivel she spouts.
How is she inspirational let alone influencal - unless it's to do the complete opposite.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
It’s so mismatched next to the signet ring that needs surgically removed and it’s an engagement ring on her middle finger?

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
No photos of them in Atlantis water park or even the hotel on arrival 🧐🧐
No photos of any of the expensive meals they ate 🧐🧐
No photos of purchasing the ring 🧐🧐

I smell a Binny rat 🐀 💩🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
I love that someone has asked about the restaurant she says she wanted but was fully booked all week They’ve replied with available times for the week!

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The hair, the neck, the big moon face, the Arabic necklace and denim jacket. She’s honestly turned into the big fat chavvy bastard she accused us of being

• Haha