Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Look guys. They DO have a private beach. They were only on the main beach to feel the culture.

Why is she looking at rings when she allegedly has all these skin problems and seems to have at least 2 diamante diamond rings? Surely you’d get a pendant or a pair of nice earrings?

Edit: I was going to say that those parts don’t swell/gain weight, but, well - we’ve all seen Binny’s neck.
There was a question on The Chase the other night about where you would find a goitre - and I knew the answer because of Binny’s threads! So that’s 15 EDUCATED Tattle Bastards thank you Binny.

Also - what in the orthopaedic sandals are these?

IMG_1236.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Clare

VIP Member
“Dairy free and barely any alcohol” then posts a reel with her eating an omelette, battered calamari and chips covered in mayonnaise and with another creamy dip on the side……is she just thick or a compulsive liar?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
I just don’t get the ring? Ok it’s not to my taste but if you want a diamond, go for it but why would you get a random engagement style one for that finger? It’s just a strange choice isn’t it?

Reactions: 39

Angechicken

Chatty Member
She is a f*ckin rocket. That ‘cool and different’ drink she holds up in the supermarket can be bought in Asda 😂 There is one sitting in my fridge right now and I live in Scotland. She really needs to get a life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
How to be a scummy influencer has been summed up pretty well in her last two stories:

1. show the world your wee girl in her swimmers holding her dolly with no say in who will see the images

Next photo.

2. show off your diamond that’s been paid for by you posting the type of photos above

imagine if someone was to stand at a market stall selling photos of their kids in swimming gear and asking you for a could of quid to tell them where you bought the swimming gear. While she flashed her diamonds in your face. You’d think she was off her head and the scummiest mother alive.

but if we’re doing it online, it’s OK?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Bumble2019

VIP Member
How come she’s shopping in primark and moaning about £70 lunches for a family of five then buying a diamond?!

Reactions: 37

LisaLandry

Seeing the knackered sofa has 100% made my Friday - and being in a ragey about missing jazz for it is the icing on the cake!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36