Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is all so Poppy can self identify as a two year old and Binny can hopefully get more ads/plus has an excuse as to why she cant possibly work as she has a "baby" at home.

Hence wanting the day off to be mid-week to firmly squash any aspirations that Wee Lee might have about obtaining some gainful employment

Binny has fully admitted that she can't stick to anything for more than two weeks. So for Lee to even agree to this utterly nonsensensical suggestion which could cause actual harm to Poppy is appalling - get some bollocks

Plus Binny can't spell, has no attention to detail, zero patience and presents as generally thick with no interest in the world around about her. Even one of these factors alone should have been enough for Lee to say NO!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Runner1

Chatty Member
My daughter is ND and I know each ND child has different needs but as hard as my daughter finds a week in school she would really struggle if I took her out for a day as it completely changes her routine. It’s all or nothing imo. She needs to look at what she can do at home to give P time to recharge her batteries. Easing up on post school activities and slowing down on a weekend will help. So will not dragging her out of school for a holiday at every opp!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
RM: Planning our next holiday!

next breathe…

RM: my kids are struggling academically!

next breathe…

RM: You’re all jealous.

Us: Nope, not at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wont allow YT yet if you google "Mrs Meldrum"
then tattle is the 3rd hit!! sorry Rebecca your kids arent stupid (unlike you) they will know alllllll your shit!!!!!!!!

GhostHoward

VIP Member
“We couldn’t find a diamond I liked” 🤣
She didn’t….she couldn’t… 😂😂😂
This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day.

Whilst I’m not a full blown magpie, who looks at well made diamond jewellery and says “nah, I don’t like them”.

“I can’t afford them”???? Is that it, Binny?

• Haha
  • Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Haven’t caught up here but I just wanted to post these. This is reb. For anyone who forgets to look past the filters and facade. She’s fucked.
hair is ruined, skin is damaged from the sun, weight gain is crazy, neck looking like she should see a doctor, she looks bored and unfulfilled. A true “unemployed fat bastard” yes her quote.

also, homeschooling 😂😂😂 don’t make me laugh. The women who openly admitted on her pod cast she has to write down her name and date of birth before she hypes herself up to call the fucking doctors isn’t the person to be advocating for her daughters needs. This homeschooling shit is literally a ploy to not work. We know she’s doesn’t give a flying shit about being a a good mother. She would rather punt her kids off to who ever will have them. Lee pull your fucking finger out and tell your wife to get a job.

Attachments

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I’ve just given 30 bags of newborn - 18-24mo clothes to charity (apparently I’m a clothes hoarder 😅). I could have halved the bags and sold them as £1/bag and made like £60, but I don’t need them anymore and quite frankly my time is worth more than that.
The good stuff can go to other families and the less good stuff (we did rag bags for anything that had so much as a dot of a stain on it- and were very clear which they were) can get a small donation for the charity.

• Heart

Tamara

VIP Member
The private beach of The Hilton Walk it has public beach running right along the front of it. So it’s not a private beach as the public have access to it. The pegged off bit is the small bit that is private.
IMG_0117.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0119.jpeg

This is what a private beach looks like. Not full of hundreds of folk. Tranquil and quiet.

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She could literally go to the must beautiful place on earth and still make it look like shit. Her ability to make any kind of content is so poor. She hasn’t got a clue these days.. her mummy vlogging days are long gone and she’s got zero life experience and world knowledge outside of her own home.

This holiday was all about Lee.. I’ll bet she only agreed to go if she got a diamond and she’s dragged it out going shopping multiple days to make it all about her

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Why does she burn so easily if she usually has a yuuuuur round tan?
Idiot.
She’s like a 14 year old who wants to get a tan to prove to all her friends that she’s been away.
Imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DoseofReality

VIP Member
IMG_5368.jpeg.jpg

Beggy when Tattle found out her hotel was 4 star not 5 star.
---
IMG_5368.jpeg.jpg

Beggy when she finds out what her necklace actually says.

• Haha
Reactions: 25